For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Base's Very Special Set Contest... Thing...

Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:17 pm

Hello, and welcome to my very first set contest!

I've been making my own so far, but I realized that there are some really, really good artists here and your talent should not be wasted :D .

Before we begin there is one very important thing you should know. Unfortunately (perhaps) for you, this is a prizeless contest. It's just for fun, your fun of making a prettiful set, and my fun of getting one and getting you people to talk to me. Fwee.

So, now that you know that there is only my praise and bit of publicity (I will site your name in my sig if you win) to be gained, we can start.

Stuff I like:

- LOTR
- Abstract stuff
- Anime (I don't really care which)
- Sort of Gothic stuff
- Quotes in the banner
- Linkin Park
- Evanescence
- Eminem

I'm not very picky. Basically, have fun and make it as cool as you can! :)

Oh and it has to say "Base" on it.

Have fun!

Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:54 am

I'm in! I need all the practice I can get *kicks psp*. Anyway, I know this is just too obvious, but I just couldn't resist :oops:

Image Image

Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:18 am

Here we go:

Image Image

Just so you know, I found the art using Yahoo.

Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:44 am

I'll make a set or two, can't resist when LotR is one of the topics now can I? :P

Edit:

Here's one

Image Image

Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:28 am

Wow, thanks to Silja, Medusa, and everconfused for submitting, those are great! I think I'll be keeping all of these, for future use, I don't want to give them up!

Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:22 am

Image Image

Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:21 pm

Ok, so it appears that no one else is going to enter, so I have chosen a winner!

And it is..... *drumroll*...

Silja! with the LOTR set!

Congratulations!

And... thats all you get. My congratulations. Thanks for entering everyone! I'll keep all the submissions so I can use them later, no good set should be wasted.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:29 pm

Base wrote:Ok, so it appears that no one else is going to enter, so I have chosen a winner!

And it is..... *drumroll*...

Silja! with the LOTR set!

Congratulations!

And... thats all you get. My congratulations. Thanks for entering everyone! I'll keep all the submissions so I can use them later, no good set should be wasted.

Hehe, thanks, I'm honored :)
Topic locked