For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

The Sadiyah Clone Hunters (SCH) Main HQ

Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:39 pm

There's the CCC...the under 13 group, my group should have a main HQ!

What is a Sadiyah?
Sadiyah is a neopet owned by buttercup730, or better known as Kelpie. Sadiyah is a deaf belly dancer, who for some reason is very welcomed by idea thieves. It's your job to report a clone. Also, check http://www.neopets.com/~Sadiyah

How?
You can send me a PM using this form:

Clone name:
Owner:
Claimed to be...(blind, deaf, has a intepreting petpet, stolen art or any mix of them, including all 3):

What will be done?
I'll send this form to Kelpie or her little area of clone hunters (silverqueengalaxia, terra_misu and artsydragon) if her neomails are blocked.

What do we do in the meantime?
I guess...just chat?

I've seen some people running a button, can I?
You must be a member, but all people (except owners of clones, of course) can join.

Image - by Flame

I'm attempting to find the one by Smokytyger. *searches through 250free*

CURRENT SCH EVENT
Since Kelpie's wedding is coming in less than a month, Zega decided we should have a card. I forgot my sentimental wish, so if you want to wait to sign it until then, that's fine. But here it is as it is:

http://thoiathoing.250free.com/KelpieCard.gif

Please put something sentimental beside your username. Also, please put your rank somewhere in your signature if you can. If you're confused and don't know what rank you are, please PM me. :)

Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:15 pm

Just wondering if I could join this group. It sounds very interesting. Thanks.

Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:42 pm

(I've updated the card, so feel free to sign it now)

Of course, Ixistant. All are welcome.

Re: The Sadiyah Clone Hunters (SCH) Main HQ

Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:24 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:Claimed to be...(blind, deaf, has a intepreting petpet, stolen art or any mix of them, including all 3):

Question. If a pet claims to be blind or deaf,does that seriously make them a copy? I mean,they may not even know who Sadiyah is. (I didn't untill a moment ago.)

Re: The Sadiyah Clone Hunters (SCH) Main HQ

Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:35 pm

Kitten Medli wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:Claimed to be...(blind, deaf, has a intepreting petpet, stolen art or any mix of them, including all 3):

Question. If a pet claims to be blind or deaf,does that seriously make them a copy? I mean,they may not even know who Sadiyah is. (I didn't untill a moment ago.)

Well, most clones always say they didn't know about Sadiyah, when their names are so close. But...well, that's a confusing one. I'm...not sure. Might have to ask Kelpie on that one.
Topic locked