For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:35 am

Split the commentary, need to bump it up now. Gah, it's so hard to catch up with you people! Slow down! :P

Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:57 am

Will there be an execution? I don't know. I think Caesara is supicious for backing out to stop an execution. May be a baddy that wanted to bandwagon but not get the votes to kill off someone then realized that the person being executed was in danger and unvoted.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:59 am

Whelp, unless they can scrape one more person, there will be no excecution. They're a vote short by my count. *sighs*

Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:11 am

Who else thinks Yoshi and Luigi have a conspiracy? :P

Happy killings!

Muhahahaha! Werewolf.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:06 am

Seeeeeeeee? I told you I wasn't bad. ... Didn't I? Mmph. Well, at least you know why I voted for Urthdigger now.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:10 am

Why didn't you bring me to life? :P

Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:47 am

Or me ;(.

I'm sorry for thinking you acted suspicious, now the wolves are more in danger than ever.

I still have my suspicious though, I know the person was involved in my death I just know he has to be.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:47 am

o_0 wrote:Why didn't you bring me to life? :P

Mystics are more important. :P

Oh well, at least I got to resurrect someone. I wonder who thought I was a threat? o_O
Last edited by Qanda on Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:51 am

Psh, no one thought you were a thread. The only 2 threads are gameplay and commentary. :>

:P You don't know what my role was, though. :P Well, technically I wouldn't have a role.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:55 am

o_0 wrote:Psh, no one thought you were a thread. The only 2 threads are gameplay and commentary. :>

:P You don't know what my role was, though. :P Well, technically I wouldn't have a role.

Someone obviously thought I was a thread. I got killed when the thread was splitted. :P

Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:03 am

:o Were there no limits to how many people you could resurrect? I'm so sad now, that's the best role I've ever seen.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:26 am

okamotosan18 wrote::o Were there no limits to how many people you could resurrect? I'm so sad now, that's the best role I've ever seen.

I think Scott forgot to put in the limits... maybe he thought it would be hard posting that everytime without people quoting it. I doubt noticed me posting it though.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:37 am

People would also get suspicious too... the more you use that ability, the more likely you are getting killed.

Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:32 am

Why do I have a blue jelly? :P

Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:55 pm

We're getting closer to 10 dead people so I think we should get on point and talk about soul stealing.
Topic locked