For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:47 am

First post! :P

You were close to sending my role before I got home from the Dinners, Scott. Really close! But missed it.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:50 am

A lot of commotion has been coming from Jelly world lately.
So much that the people who founded Jelly World had decided to forget about it completely, and deny that it exists at all.

Luckily for the people of Jelly world, Scott was around to hear their cries.

Scott stands in front of the giant jelly and speaks to the town. "I am here to help. I see that this world has been infested with quite a few evil forces. Well, I'll try my best to help you guys out.

I recieved a new shipment of bullets which allows me to execute up to two people a day if you wish. Hopefully it will work out for the better."

Scott takes a step down, starts to walk away.

He yells out, without turning around, "We shall not rush my visit. The first Execution will take place on MONDAY at 6 PM"

Have fun guys... the game begins... NOW

Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:51 am

First post means... YOU'RE EVIL! Hasn't that always worked in the past? :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:54 am

Well, if it has, then it is now changed, Kugetsu m'dear.

Hey you guys... let's not go for a Shaman or Angel or other role of the sort... you know, the ones that are cursed... first execution, okay? Lets go for the Baddies.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:57 am

Sarcasm, Twizzler m'dear. :D It's actually... never worked :roflol:

Crap, I forgot, you're like a baddie magnet :o *steps away from Twizzler, and shuts up*

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:05 am

Twizzler0171 wrote:Well, if it has, then it is now changed, Kugetsu m'dear.

Hey you guys... let's not go for a Shaman or Angel or other role of the sort... you know, the ones that are cursed... first execution, okay? Lets go for the Baddies.

Um...oh, so you don't want to be voted because you're sitting at the cursed spot....0_0

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:15 am

Well, we can always vote for twizzler AND a baddie...

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:21 am

Well, I'd rather not be voted off the first day, nor early on in the game. I'd rather not be targetted the first night either...

Yeah! I died six times last game, peoples! Try to beat that, eh? ;)

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:29 am

Those who do not post by MONDAY's EXECUTION at 6:00 will be dropped from the game.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:34 am

This guarantees I'm in...xD

Now I want to see National Treasure....wanna know about that pyramid....

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:38 am

Dun Dun Dunnnnn!

*starts dancing to the music from Strong Bad email techno*
:P

Well, I'm set. Anyone up for a game of Kingdom Of Loathing?
Rollover passed.

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:38 am

Twizzler is evil!! Twizzler is the queen...LONG LIVE ZEE QUEEN!!! :evil:

Sorry bout that...random outbursts like that may happen every now and then...especially towards twizzler (ZEE QUEEN!!! ZEE EVIL DISNEY QUEEN!!!)

Anyways...Jelly world doesn't exist so obviously none of you do either *closes eyes and everybody disappears*

I win... 0:)

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:43 am

the_dog_god wrote:Twizzler is evil!! Twizzler is the queen...LONG LIVE ZEE QUEEN!!! :evil:

Sorry bout that...random outbursts like that may happen every now and then...especially towards twizzler (ZEE QUEEN!!! ZEE EVIL DISNEY QUEEN!!!)

Anyways...Jelly world doesn't exist so obviously none of you do either *closes eyes and everybody disappears*

Doesn't that mean that you don't exist either? :D

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:45 am

Nope, no Queen this time, TDG. Not at all. In essence, I am the Queen, but in roles I am not. I can still live long, though, right?

And I believe Kugetsu is right... so, therefore... Jelly World won!

Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:45 am

the_dog_god wrote:Twizzler is evil!! Twizzler is the queen...LONG LIVE ZEE QUEEN!!! :evil:

ZEE PLANE! ZEE PLANE!

*flatluigi promptly disappears in a puff of logic*
Topic locked