For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:13 am

*shrug* I would quote my PM from Scottnak, but somehow I think that wouldn't be allowed.

Though, please tell me if it is, ScottNak, and I'll gladly do it.

No, I'm not fighting the fact I've been voted for, but I would like to clear my name.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:16 am

It is illegal to show the contents of that PM to anyone. It is a rule added to the first page.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:17 am

Then all I can say is that I'm innocent and that hopefully my word is taken for it. If not, tis just a game anyway...

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:18 am

Dawn2 wrote:Then all I can say is that I'm innocent and that hopefully my word is taken for it. If not, tis just a game anyway...
Go Dawn! I believe you, and I respect you for saying that! (Not to mention the fun use of "tis". Hehe. I'm insane.)

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:26 am

Vote: Puck

I don't have any conclusive evidence, but after watching a bunch of people die last game becuase there was no majority, we need an execution.

I picked Puck because her defence wasn't as good as hyperflutterby. Hyperflutterby was more persuasive with her defence; all Puck said was that it was unlikely she'd be a bad guy two games in a row.
Last edited by Alex on Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:36 am

Alex wrote:I picked Puck because his defence wasn't as good as hyperflutterby. Hyperflutterby was more persuasive with her defence; all Puck said was that it was unlikely he'd be a bad guy two games in a row.

Um, as I said in the last game, I'm not a "he." I said before that I was an innocent, though I don't think anyone would believe me. I'm not very good with convincing that I, myself am innocent. All I can say in my defense is that I'm not a mofia or werewolf, I'm an innocent.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:36 am

Puck102701 wrote:
Dawn2 wrote:Then all I can say is that I'm innocent and that hopefully my word is taken for it. If not, tis just a game anyway...
Go Dawn! I believe you, and I respect you for saying that! (Not to mention the fun use of "tis". Hehe. I'm insane.)

*wonders if the two of you are in collaboration*

I think we need to decide whether it'll be Hyper or Puck for this round. Otherwise, we'll split our votes, and not get an execution at all.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:47 am

Hmm...just came on. *looks around* *oh well.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:49 am

Puck102701 wrote:
Alex wrote:I picked Puck because his defence wasn't as good as hyperflutterby. Hyperflutterby was more persuasive with her defence; all Puck said was that it was unlikely he'd be a bad guy two games in a row.

Um, as I said in the last game, I'm not a "he." I said before that I was an innocent, though I don't think anyone would believe me. I'm not very good with convincing that I, myself am innocent. All I can say in my defense is that I'm not a mofia or werewolf, I'm an innocent.

Apologies. I have a bad habit of doing that.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:06 am

Starchaser wrote:I think we need to decide whether it'll be Hyper or Puck for this round. Otherwise, we'll split our votes, and not get an execution at all.

At the moment Hyper has 12 votes and Puck has 9, if I counted right after Scott's post.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:28 am

Hyper is correct, you may NEVER EVER copy/forward/screenshot my PMs.
<hr>
8:30 Vote Update

hyperflutterby- 12 votes: dawn2, wind, Matt, Starchaser, Kugetsu, twizzler0171, DracolordII, Lass, AutumnElf, okamotosan18, o_0, puck102701

Puck102701- 9 votes: White_wolf, Ammer, Raze, Shadowfare, jellyoflight, warxelo, hyperflutterby, neopetsmom, alex

White_wolf- 1 vote: ArticFox

Dawn2- 1 vote: Qanda

23 votes logged.
12 votes required for execution.

Execution takes place tomorrow (Saturday, 10/16) at 8:00PM NST.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:46 am

Dawn2 wrote:*shrug* I would quote my PM from Scottnak, but somehow I think that wouldn't be allowed.

Though, please tell me if it is, ScottNak, and I'll gladly do it.

No, I'm not fighting the fact I've been voted for, but I would like to clear my name.

But maybe you could explain why you voted for hyper in the first place, instead of just "offering" to quote your PM.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:01 am

Personally...there isn't any evidence...as it isn't real life where we can hear *sounds*. Lol. Anyways....I'll just pick one of those majority votes....

Vote: Puck

Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:12 am

Everyone has voted!

You may still change your votes up to 8:00PM tomorrow night

votes wrote:hyperflutterby- 12 votes: dawn2, wind, Matt, Starchaser, Kugetsu, twizzler0171, DracolordII, Lass, AutumnElf, okamotosan18, o_0, puck102701

Puck102701- 10 votes: White_wolf, Ammer, Raze, Shadowfare, jellyoflight, warxelo, hyperflutterby, neopetsmom, alex, yesitish

White_wolf- 1 vote: ArticFox

Dawn2- 1 vote: Qanda

24 votes logged.
12 votes required for execution.

Oh, and yesitish, please remember to bold your votes so i can notice them much easier :)

Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:03 am

Hmm, Hyperflutterby, and Puck102701 now are reminding me of Regan and Cordelia from King Lear. Pretty similar if you ask me.
Topic locked