For those topics one could describe as the forum equivalent of a twinkie. Word games, forum contests and giveaways are all the rage here.
Topic locked

Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:45 pm

...Alex wrote:
warxelo wrote:i have no reason to vote for anyone, so if anyone explains why they voted the way they voted then maybe i can decide on who to vote for...

Raze, I voted for because I voted for them last time, and I'm curious as to what role they have. :P

My vote for Teddymon was because he's active, but inactive. Just active enough to stay in the game, but inactive enough so he isn't noticed. :P (Well, I think so, anyhow.)

I actually mentioned earlier that I had forgotten about it. :P

Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:51 am

teddy is the most suspicious to me but somehow i believe his reason since i havent seen him online very often

Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:53 am

Day 6 voting:

Teddymon- 4 vote: ...Alex, Shadowfare, Raze, Nelly,
Raze- 1 vote: ...Alex

5 votes logged.
50% = 3 vote majority.

Execution in ~2 hours...

Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:01 am

Goodness, I nearly forgot that I hadn't voted yet! And I have to leave for hockey practice in an hour.

Vote: Teddymon

Although the part about forgetting about the game because he is mainly on IDB sounds plausible to me... I also think that he's played in a few of these games and he knows that the less he posts, the less attention he draws. I feel like that is suspicious enough to warrant my vote.

Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:22 am

What Hyperflutterby said =P

Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:24 am

I'll have to agree with Hyper. I had noticed teddymon wasn't really active and was actually wondering if he'd be killed off by Scott.

So:

Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:25 am

Lass and Hyper bring up very good points.

Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:26 am

Day 6 voting:

Teddymon- 8 vote: ...Alex, Shadowfare, Raze, Nelly, Hyperflutterby, AutumnElf, Lass, Xil

9 votes logged.
50% = 5 vote majority

Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:32 am

Vote Teddymon

Sorry Greg (unless you're a baddie), but you aren't really putting up a very strong defence. And aside that, I don't really have any other suspicions right now.

Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:34 am

Day 6 voting:

Teddymon- 9 vote: ...Alex, Shadowfare, Raze, Nelly, Hyperflutterby, AutumnElf, Lass, Xil, White_Wolf,

10 votes logged.
50% = 5 vote majority

~30 minutes

Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:42 am

Going with majority again. My apologies to Teddymon.

Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:00 am

Oh well, say bye to another innocent.

*plays Reveille on his Euphonium* :P

And I had been so generous too...
Topic locked