Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: neopets pound
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

so you are a neopet who is put in the pound you can be adopted and come back and visit and all that sort of stuff aslong as you don't do to much about their new life.(note:you can create and play as your own pet or use other people's)

the pound had just opened once it had been cleaned the first pet to come in was Maria
Maria the blue xweetok was screaming her head off when they brought her to the pound "I shall rip your head off if you don't let me go. Im telling you my owners account will be 2 years old tomorrow you can look her up marisa_7."
they threw her in the cage and didn't care about her being hurt but she was too quick she darted out within seconds. another minute later the whole team was trying to surround her and get her in the cage. In the end Maria was in the cage trying to snap the bars, but she soon gave up and sat in the corner crying.

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

Last edited by ginny-ROX on Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: neopets pound
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Maria sat in her cage, crying her eyes out. Eventually though, she got to looking around, and while most of the other cages were empty, one was standing on the floor and apparently forgotten by the assistant who had brought it in along with her. It contained what seemed to be a mass of putrid, rotting, and very smelly flesh.
The steady rhythm in which the smelly mass seemed to inflate and deflate every few seconds, however, told her that inside was not some piece of rotting meat to be fed to a Skeith or Grarrl, but that it contained in fact another pet! As it was, however, it's back was turned toward her (she thought, she wasn't sure what it's back and it's front was), and it seemed to be sleeping. All she could see was a yelllowish-brown tinge, and that it was big.

ImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:21 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Maria went to sleep and woke up an hour late to some more shrieking that was coming from a purple usul
"Let me go i shall kill you if you dont now let me go" at the word go she sunk some very large teeth into the hands that were holding her and the teeth were unusual for an usul. The man cried out in pain but didn't let go, then he threw her to the back of the cage and slamed the door shut extremely quickly. The usul flew forward and tried to break the bars but she like Maria soon gave up and started crying in the corner.
"Hello" said Maria " My name is Maria whats yours" But the usul just turned her back on Maria and slid her tail over her head trying to hide like a xweetok.

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
TwizEdit: Deleted accidental double post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

'Stupid Usul, and damn squirrel!' Glad we're not having to... oh, no, not that one! I completely forgot about that one!', the assistant groaned, while looking at the large cage that was still standing on the ground. 'Well, at least he won't put up much of a fight; owner was glad to have him tranquilized if I ever saw one.' He walked over to the door at the end of the room and put his head through it.
'Hey, Leroy, get your butt over here! We gotta get the dopey one in his cage!'. A similar groan to the assistant's came back through the door. 'Do we have to, now?! I mean, I just had lunch'. 'Yeah, well, you always just had lunch, you fat slob. Serves you right. Now get over here!'
An enormously fat man wobbled through the door, and the two conscious pets didn't exactly know who was the biggest of the two: the fat assistant, or the sleeping pet in the cage that was still being given a wide berth by both of the men now in the room. 'Well... gotta do what the docter says', the fat one said, with a tone of resignation in his voice.
They both walked over to the cage, the smaller one rolling a strange low cart along the floor to it. When they arrived, the cart seemed to click into place in a small hole under the cage, and with a touch of a button, the cart expanded in height to hoist the cage up. When it was at what was seemingly the required height, it stopped.
'Man, am I glad we don't have to push that thing in it's cage.''You said it.' Next, the cart rolled the cage into an empty space at the top, and Maria and the purple Usul saw that the creature was now definitely facing to the front of it's cage; two huge tusks and a drooling mouth, and a little antenna on the top of it's head that flickered almost imperceptibly on and off. It looked like a tuskaninny; and yet something was horribly wrong with it.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]