Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: In search of salvation...{Fantasy genre}(currently 'Open')
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:18 pm 

(( This is the first role-play I made here. I make roleplays in other places but often get ignored, so my skill never had a chance to develop. This seems like a good place to start a roleplay though... by the way, as long as you follow the rules assigned to the roleplaying board, in other words just basic things, you're welcome to join. Since this is fantasy you can use any character you like, as long as you introduce them in more than one sentence.... ;) ))

((Bios: A white lupe with black wings. She has a scar across the bridge of her nose. This is the place where she got her injuries and strangenesses, a lab of experimentation. She used to be a normal white lupe. The scientists that work in the lab are 'quantum-leapers', meaning they can practically jump from one alternate universe to the next with no trouble.
She was the lone protector of her meridellian village. She has some magical blood but with every new 'Experiment' they inflict upon her it wanes dramatically. She has always had a hot temper, and is easily upset. Most who know her well think it may be because of her past, which she finds difficult to talk about at any rate...))

The black wings lay flat and useless on her back, having been damaged by the electromagnetics of the great machine... A tall, wiry man with thin eyes and a red lab suit sporting a symbol on its top-left pocket was staring at her. Stupid scientist. All he ever did was make notes...

A slacker if there ever was one, thought the young lupe. Her h12 blue eyes gazed serenely back at the scientist. I can't give away my plans... not with them around...

The scientist was making rough calculations. She knew they were going to run another experiment on her tomorrow. But it wouldn't last forever, she reasoned, one day soon she might break out of this place... with a little help. Just a little.

She looked around her cage, around the pristine white walls of the Jolio Establishment, as it was called. It was late, she knew, even though the building had no windows and no clocks by which to tell time. She was getting drowsy, and decided to curl up in one corner of her cage.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]