Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

*thyp and hit talk for a while*
Thyp- well, what do we do now?
Ht: We could wait for someone else...
Thyp: but almost noone goes through here...
Hit:Hey, i got an idea! we go with them, but make them promise that they'll play a couple of rounds once their journey is over!
Thyp: Well then, lets go!
*Thyp and Hit are trying to catch up and eventually do*
Thyp: Hey guys, can we join you?
Hit: Yeah, baseball can wait till we finish this. Plus, the winner was obvious.

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((please, for God's sake, don't RP in astrics and type in scropt format... it hurts my eyes))

"No, I've not gone through any of the leagues, Blaze has gone through Mount Battle when he was in Orre, but other than that we haven't." Tyler answered. "I learnt most of this stuff because I knew a pokemon ranger that worked in the office, not in the feild, so he didn't catch pokemon. He let me look in the history files after I helped him out when Team Magna tried to take some of the reaserch facility's papers. Worked out quite nicely." he finished, remembering how he had gained 5 levels just from that. "I might train a bit up the road, but the training here is still a bit low." he added, as he was about level 30, letting Blaze do most of their group's fighting. He was more of a strategist.

"Indeed. Also, if we meet up with a buy named Gold, remind me that he own me 50 bucks." Blaze said, remembering that the kid had bet him that he'd never make it to level 80.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Yeah...please post in the style everyone else is, alright? It makes things easier to read.))

"Ah, I see," said Chal. "I never tried going through the Hoenn League myself, but I did enter quite a few Pokemon Contests and won in the Smart category of each, or at least until I got to Masters level. Still won 2nd place, which is good enough. Despite the lack of a real fight, I'm level 57."

Ninao nodded. "I tried to take on the Hoenn League by myself, but that was clearly a mistake. I did manage to get through the first six Gyms though...trying to fight two Pokemon at once in Mossdeep was a little rough."

"What do you mean, a little rough?" snickered Chal.

Ninao simply ignored her. "Anyway, I'm almost level 78, so I'll stay out of most fights until the end." Suddenly, he smiled and turned around to face the two new Pokemon. "Sure, you can join the group! You guys will be useful somehow...and what exactly do you mean by 'the winner was obvious'?"

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((lol, Daretania is probably a few inches shorter than the average Dratini, and they can be up to 5'11". Compared to a one foot Caterpie...))

Aware of Drazil cheering for her in the background, Daretania slowly slithered up towards the Bug Pokemon, analyzing details as she went. Alright, she was taller than it. She probably had the advantage there -- farther strike distance, and the Caterpie would have to be closer to her to use its close-up abilities. That was probably the only advantage she knew she had -- they had gotten farther away from the sea, so she couldn't go there to hide. And the Caterpie had legs, of sorts, so it could climb trees... well.

The Dratini frowned as she watched the Caterpie, waiting for it to strike. After a few moments, she realized that it was waiting for her to move first. After deciding it would be best to keep the Caterpie out of the trees and other places she couldn't go, she moved forward to use Wrap.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Tyler carefully sized up the Dratini and the Caterpie. The Daretania was more than likely to be the winner, as this Caterpie, by the looks of it, only knew String Shot and Tackle, and Tackle wouldn't be very effective against Daretania, a thin target and a long one at that. "This should be fairly intersting... I hope our friend over there don't squeeze the bug too hard..." he said.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cherry nodded thoughtfully at Blaze and Tyler, "Well I'm sure with a few friends it would have been simple enough to go through the Leagues." He smiled as he thought of his old companions.

"And I happen to be... level.. 90..." he coughed slightly around the word, "So I suppose I should stay out of battles for a while too."

The Charizard then turned to assess the small battle's progress. He laughed out loud at the site of the Dratini edging towards the tiny Caterpie, "Don't be afraid of it Daretania!" He called out, chuckling heartily at the thought of the much more powerful Dratini battling the small bug-type pokemon, "You could take out the weak little thing in your sleep!"

((I hope level 90's okay? I figured since he is based on my Charizard and has been through all the leagues he'd be pretty powerful.. but i can change that if you think its too powerful.

And yes, Roxas, I concur with Z and DN... I just didn't want to say anything for fear of saying some really nasty.. and shall refrain now. *seals lips*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Yeah, 90's fine. As long as the levels are somewhat realistic according to your character's back story, I'm ok.))

The poor little Caterpie tried it's hardest against Daretania's powerful grip, but fainted. His owner looked distraught.

"Gah! Caterpie, are you alright?"

The little bug Pokemon sighed in response and seemed to be happy that his part was over. The trainer recalled him.

"Go, Kakuna!"

Upon his word, a new Bug Pokemon appeared in front of Daretania, and immediately began using Harden.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Tyler calculated the odds yet again, taking into account the rate that the Kakuna was using harden and how strong each move was. "A bit tougher, but not by much. This one might actually last a few rounds." Tyler said to Blaze, who stood silently watching.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kakuna! This was the evolution of... was it Caterpie or Weedle? Daretania hadn't had very much experience with either of them, and couldn't remember. But if it was Weedle's evolution, then there was a possibility it retained it's ability to use Poison Sting. Some did and some didn't, she never could figure out why. But, either way, she should stay away just in case. She began flapping the "wings" on her head quickly, planning to use Twister.

------
Drazil grinned as Daretania took down Caterpie. She had things under control, even if she didn't think she did. He turned to join into the conversation the others were having.

"I don't know what level I am, and Tania doesn't know hers," he stated. "We've never had trainers, and we've never really cared about statistics, eh? I'm probably a higher level than Tania, though. I've traveled around more, Tania mainly stayed with her family in the middle of a lake. I think we lived in... Johto, I believe humans called it."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:28 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Hmm? You can't tell your level? Very interesting..." said Tyler, having met several wild pokemon that knew theirs before.

"Daretania! Don't use twister, you'll hurt it too much! Bugs are week against air attacks, and one as powerful as twister..." Blaze shouted over at the Dratini, seeing what she was going to do.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Startled, Daretania paused. It took a moment to register what Blaze had been saying, but as soon as she had she immediately rethought her battle plan. She didn't want to hurt the Kakuna too badly! Hesitantly, she began using Dragon Rage -- planning to stop if anyone told her not to do it.

------
"Eh? Oh, I suppose if I thought about it, I could figure it out. I've never really had an interest in it before, however. Tania has never told me hers, so I guess I just assumed she didn't know it." Drazil responded, twisting his head slightly. "Maybe it's an interest thing. I don't want to evolve, so there's not really any point in knowing my level. Tania doesn't know whether she wants to evolve or not, so if she knows she keeps it secret. It's complicated, but in a way it makes sense."

He turned to look over at Kou. "You haven't said much on the subject. Have you ever had a trainer? If not, maybe you can add your opinion on it."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Me and Thyp are in the mid 50s, so i guess we should stay out for a while too... but since Thyp is a clumsy oaf, when we're practising baseball, he sometimes smacks the ball into a tree, it bouces off to another, and another and so on, until it hits something non-ricochetable."
Thyp sneaks up behind Hit and puts his feet afire "that was supposed to be a secret!" he whispered to hit.
"Errr.... what a kidder hit is... hehehe" - thyp's attemp to cover
"Yeah, kidder..." - Hit's not-so-creative attempt to cover

(((Is this ok?)))
(((Twister is a dragon type attack <_<)))

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:15 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((it still utalizes the wind, which would still hurt the bug. dragonbreath is a spiritual fire, so it won't charcol the bug, yet still KO it easily))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:20 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kou had been cheering on with Drazil, and had kept on cheering even after Drazil had turned to the conversation.
She looked slightly surprised, when he turned to her.
"Oh......um, yeah.... not as high as everyone else?" she said rather casually. She had been half listening to the conversation feeling slightly jealous of the high levels. She flicked her tail, looking embarassed.
"I trained more for speed and such. Of course you gain some levels, but not that much. I guess you could gain stats from gaining levels, but....." She shrugged. "No, I've never had a trainer, but used to play with the human children in the village often."

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

A strategist mind sorting through all the information he had gained from this conversation, Tyler forged a very reasonable gym battle tactic. "We got a few tanks for the higher gyms and Elite Four, but if one of the lower levels can beat someone, let them so they can gain XP. We have a very, very well balanced team, a bit heay on teh fire, but that's ok. We got the basics, fire, water, grass; two parts of the second triad, psychic and fighting, and even a dragon in there! For more specialized pokemon battles, the normal types and the weaker pokemon can be sued as shock troops, dealing as much damage as posible before one of the higher level pokemon take over, and for anyone using brute force tactics, we got plenty in that feild as well. A few of us even know a bit on how trainers battle!" he finished, mentally assigning each pokemon a millitary-equivilant job. He even had the Zatu on recon!

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next