Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Pokemon: Unsupervised Version (open and started!)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm bored, so I'm going to start a Pokemon-related RPG!

Story is simple: One day, a bunch of Pokemon sat up and thought 'Since when did trainers have to have all the fun? We can battle gyms and the Elite Fours too!' So, the same bunch of Pokemon banded together and decided to trek across the various regions, conquering the humans (in a peaceful way) as they went. For simplicity, everyone will start off south of Pallet Town (in Kanto) so we don't have to waste time getting together.

Now, rules:
-Obey everything already set forth by PPT and the Role Playing board mods.
-You may have up to two characters.
-Activity is very appreciated! This board needs a little more life in it, no?
-You may be any Pokemon you wish, but please, no legendaries or shiny Pokemon.
-No humans! Any that we come across will be NPC'd by me.
-Treat the names, conditions, etc. of places and people as though we were in R/B/Y/FR/LG. This'll change when we get to Johto, but for now, follow that. This does not effect your Pokemon choice though, so ahead and use 2nd/3rd/4th generations!

Character sheets now in convenient easy-to-copy/paste-goodness!
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Moves:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

---
Name: Chalmecatl (Chal for short)
Species: Xatu
Moves: Psychic, Aerial Ace, Fly, Miracle Eye
Personality: Silly, spunky, and snarky best describe Chal. Unlike most Xatu, she retained her hyperactivity from her Natu years. This makes her a rather fun Pokemon to be around...but she's probably not somebody you'd want large doses of.

Name: Ninao
Species: Erlade
Moves: Leaf Blade, Teleport, Psycho Cutter, Focus Bomb
Personality: A little more serious than Chal, but not by much. Ninao is frequently distracted by the thought of food- he doesn't always eat it, but if he sees any he'll have to pick it up and store it somewhere for later.

EDIT:

If you are inactive for more than a week, we will ignore you and move on in the RP! You will have to catch up later, but until then, we'll make up some excuse for your absence. This is just to prevent us from being stuck on a battle for ever and ever due to the lack of one player.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Last edited by DiscordantNote on Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Ooh, I've always enjoyed Pokemon RPs. They were always a lot of fun. =D But I do have a few questions... First, is there a maximum level that the Pokemon can be? Second, would you consider Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite a legendary Pokemon? Thanks. ^_^))

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

wait... whats an erlade?

Name: Tyler
Species: Treeko (gota go for my main man treeko here)
Moves: Bullet Seed, Pound, Leer (more to be learned later, this is a new pokemon basically)
Personality: anyone ever seen M.A.S.H.? Think Hawkeye without the docterness and womanizing.

Name: Blaze (how origional, right?)

Species: Blaziken (hmm... wonder where I got the name)

Moves: Blaze Kick, Double Kick, Scratch (yes, he still has it from Torchic), and the last one is often switched between Brick Break and Flamethrower. he has a nearly endless supply of these TMs

Personality: funny and easy going.

yep, comedy duo.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Twizzler: No and no. I'm not really paying attention to levels in this, so they don't matter. Plus, the Dratini line isn't legendary.

Immortal Z: One of the new Pokemon. Take a look at its Bulbapedia article.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm, well I haven't RPed in over a year, but this tempted me too much to not join.

Name: Cherry
Species: Charizard
Moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Seismic Toss, Fly
Personality: Arrogant and egotistical, free-spirited and very show-off-ie. Is supremely strong, and knows it.

(My favourite and main pokemon ^_____^)

I'm gonna only have one for now. I might add one later (either once I see everyone else's pokemon, or later during the RP)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Koumu (Nickname Kou)
Species:Evee
Moves:Headbutt , Fire blast, Thunderbolt, Surf
Personality: Cheerful, caring and fun loving.

((...I hope the attacks are ok?
She's more redish than most evees and has red eyes, for an explantaion on looks.))

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

hikaru_dream wrote:
Name: Koumu (Nickname Kou)
Species:Evee
Moves:Headbutt , Fire blast, Thunderbolt, Surf
Personality: Cheerful, caring and fun loving.

((...I hope the attacks are ok?
She's more redish than most evees and has red eyes, for an explantaion on looks.))

((Eh...I would've preferred if it was stuff the Pokemon could learn, but it doesn't really matter.

I'm going to start after we get one or two more people!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Ah yes, that's right. Some of the pokedex said it used to be a mythical Pokemon and I confused that with legendary. lol))

Name: Daretania
Species: Dratini
Moves: Wrap, Surf, Twister, Dragon Rage
Personality: She and quiet, Daretania is slightly fearful of change. As such, she unsure whether she wishes to evolve to her further stages. She is a very loyal friend and trusts other Pokemon quite easily. One of the reasons she is on this 'journey' is because she will listen to whatever Drazil asks her to do.

Name: Drazil
Species: Totodile
Moves: Rage, Scratch, Water Gun, Bite
Personality: Drazil is cocky at times, but other than that he's pretty nice. He is really energetic and outgoing, but is extremely stubborn and at times this has gotten him into a lot of trouble. He is trusting and easy to make friends with for the most part, but for reasons known only to him he dislikes Croconaw and Feraligatr so he will not evolve.

ImageImageImage

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Alright, let's go!))

Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

Just south of Pallet Town, there was a peaceful patch of grass next to the ocean. The Pokemon who lived there enjoyed the scenery, the simple lifestyle, and, most of all, the silence. However, even though silence is golden, it's still meant to be broken.

"Woohoo!"

The now disgruntled inhabitants looked into the sky and scattered when they saw an Erlade plummet from the sky with glee. A Xatu, who was busy doing loop-de-loops in the air and clearly the one guilty for the Erlade's drop, was meandering down after her friend. The Erlade, named Ninao, was still rather enjoying his seemingly dire situation.

"Whee! I'm coming down fast from miles above you!"

And just as he was about th hit the ground, Ninao teleported a few feet downward. Chalmecatl, the Xatu, landed next to him.

"We're the first ones here!" she shouted with glee.

"Of course we are," replied Ninao, "we organized this thing, so I'd hope we'd be the first here."

Chal shrugged. The psychic duo tried to divine where the others were, but kept getting distracted by the resident Pokemon attempting to stay hidden and the humans in the town nearby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Phew.. here goes nothing.. please excuse my rusty-ness))

High above the hyperactive duo Cherry flew lazily through the clear sky above Pallet Town, pfft, they called that an entrance? he thought to himself, this is an entrance!

Roaring in a deep voice that thundered across the entire town the mighty Charizard swooped down over the clearing, great whorls of flame streamed behind his flaming tail singeing the grass as it passed overhead. He launched a mighty Fire Blast into the air, purely for show, before back-flipping gracefully and landing in the clearing, next to the psychic duo, with a heavy thump.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Thanks. And sorry - -; ))

Kou glanced up as the Charizard flew over head. He was lucky to be able to get to the meeting place in such a short time. She darted through the trees, and speeded up a bit.

She had just managed to convince her mother to let her go. The Vaporeon had been reluctant, but had given in in the end. Kou's mother herself was going to go traveling, anyway.

Kou reached the clearing, panting slightly.
"Hello!" she called cheerfully to the so far assembled group, prancing over.
She sat down and curled her tail around her, gazing at the others.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:21 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I've changed Daretania's Thunder Wave to Surf, so you all know. ^_^))

Daretania slipped easily through the water, small waves flowing after her. Drazil was sleeping on her back, one foot resting on the other. He let out a long yawn then slowly opened one eye to look at his surroundings.

"We there yet, Tania?" he asked lazily. He shifted his position slightly so that one leg was resting on the other, top foot tapping the air gently.

The Dratini nodded, then realized the Totodile couldn't see her motion. "Yes, almost. We're not too far from land. You're going to have to walk when we get there, you know..."

"Yeah, of course. My legs were starting to cramp, anyway," Drazil answered, giving another lazy yawn. He almost fell off as Daretania shifted from water to land, then slid off and began walking. He spotted a Charizard as it launched a Fire Blast and the back-flipped before landing, and recognized it as being the area where the others were gathering. "Showoff. C'mon, Tania, I see them now."

As they neared the group, Drazil did a little dance out of excitement. Daretania simply curled up into a comfortable position and rested her head on the ground next to her tail.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The two psychic Pokemon applauded when everyone entered.

"Woo! Let's get this party started!" squealed Chal, "Say, Cherry, that fire thing you did was, like, totally hot."

The above comment caused her to be thwacked on the back of her head by Ninao.

"I don't care if you were joking or not, but that was just lame!"

"Eh...I guess we just have to wait for Blaze and Tyler, right? What should we do while we wait?"

Ninao thought for a moment. "Planning a strategy might help. All we know about the first gym in Kanto is that they use rock-types there. Anyone know which Pokemon the leader uses? If they've got lots of part-grounds, then you two," he nodded towards Daretania and Drazil, "will have an advantage."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:47 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kou nodded her head, agreeing with the Xatu.

"I heard a rumor about an Onix being there." Kou said after thinking a bit. "I'm not sure about the others. I think there are only two of them though." She shook her head and paused.

"The human trainers have something about only seven pokemon, don't they?" She asked rather timidly. "That wouldn't apply to us, would it?"

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry, was out all of yesterday...))

Cherry smirked at the compliment and settled back against a tree, arms folded over his chest. "There's a puny Geodude and Onix at the first gym. Even the little Totodile should have no problem knocking them out." He cast a reproving eye over Drazil. "And the human limit is six pokemon in a party." He rolled his eyes at the Eevee condescendingly.

Shifting impatiently he glared around the clearing, "the other two should get here fast.. or I'll leave them behind."

((Tee hee. Tis quite amusing having a snarky character for once. Don't mind any rude comments he makes, he's a big softie at heart. :P And Twizz, I thought I might play a little on the fire .vs. water .vs. grass thing, so obviously Cherry dislikes Water pkmn cause he's Fire. :D ))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next