Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Shadows of Avalon
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The tale of Faust is one that describes a man that makes a deal with the devil. For me, the devil was a stranger with promises of power. I was a young lad when it all began. It was very long ago, still in the feudal ages. I was a farmer's son under the rule of one of the most tyrannical of lords. My father was worked to the bone and soon became too frail to stave off the festering advances of ailment. With my father's death, I swore an oath I would avenge him. I attempted to murder the lord, only to be banished from his kingdom. I was still in many ways a child, but at 12, I was expected to start becoming more of a man. Now it was absolutely vital to my survival to learn to grow up quickly. I was alone as I travelled the road. I soon foundmyself in the forest, where the road became harder to follow and soon found myself lost in the deep woods. It was there I found a stranger clad in a robe so dark, it seemed to dim the light around it.

"You're a long way from your home, Dathay" The stranger spoke.

I had barely thought he'd noticed me, but he called me by my name. I was taken by surprise and found no voice in my throat to respond.

"It's alright, I'm a friend. I offer you a power to fight the wicked, but I warn you, this power has a price I cannot begin to describe to you."

The naivity of my youth led me to accept the offer, no matter for the consequences. I soon found he was right, the price was great beyond measure. I didn't resist as the steel edge tore through my flesh and my blood began to pour from my body.

As I lay dying, he whispered to me the words I needed to speak aloud to claim the power. As my trembling lips uttered the last syllable, I felt my spirit leave me. I felt like I was floating, then felt a violent pull as I awoke alive and unscathed.

The words were an oath that bound my dying spirit to the world of the living so that I may act as a medium and keep order between the two worlds. I was a Necromancer, imbued with power from an arcane spirit.

I began to head back for the lord's land to unleash my retribution. I stopped by the side of the road as night fell and let myself succumb to slumber. It was then I was first plagued by the visions. Glimpses of a kingdom of purity, overwashed by a great and terrible darkness.

RULES/SETUP:

This RPG will be a journey of several individuals who've made deals with a shadowy figure to acquire power.

Each character will be imbued with an arcane energy from the spirits of the heros of Camelot. Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Galahad, etc.

There will be only a limited number of people allowed to join this RPG, stemming from the limited number of knights from Arthur's kingdom.

Each character should PM me with the spirit they'd like to be imbued with and the powers they feel they should have.

Spirits:
Arthur - Unavailable
Merlin - Unavailable - Dathay/Necromancer
Guenevir - Available
Lancelot - Available
Galahad - Available
Tristan - Available
Percivale - Available
Bors - Available
Gawaine - Available
Geraint - Available
Gareth - Available
Gaheris - Available
Bedivere - Available
Kay - Available
Lamorak - Available

For further rules or applications to join, PM me. (please excuse any lapses in response on my part, my internet access is somewhat limited.)

Nuggets of Wisdom

*When a one-armed man tells you not to juggle chainsaws, you'd better listen

*Sticking your tongue out to catch snowflakes is fun, catching hypothermia is not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:15 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I would like to join and be Gawain (yes, no E. Gawain is the proper spelling according to my legens book) though I don't know how you want us to set up our first post.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

OOG: It's hard for me to describe what I mean by a fitting power. Galahad is know for his purity. What else is known for purity? Angels! What's the opposite of an angel? A demon. Therefore, turning into a demonic form would be fitting for Galahad. Remember, these are supposed to be dark forms of the knights.

Nuggets of Wisdom

*When a one-armed man tells you not to juggle chainsaws, you'd better listen

*Sticking your tongue out to catch snowflakes is fun, catching hypothermia is not

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]