Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: A New Beginning [OPEN SIGNUPS]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:04 am 

Intro: In a remote part of the world, there lies a small house, home to many at any given time, but never a permanent residence for any of them. This house is run by a man who never seems to be there, but his presence is shown by the things he leaves behind for the residents. This place is frequented by people who are considered by many to be the scum of the world. Thieves, murderers and adulterers all are a common sight. Due to the nature of these residents, many complicated situations arise. You are a current resident of this house. What kind of situations occur, depend on your interactions with other residents.

Rules: (Most of these are contained in the PPT RP or Main rules, but I feel they are worth reiterating)
1) No godmodding. (In the case that fights should arise.)
2) Have fun.
3) Keep it PG please.
EDIT: 4) Please try to bring your character in smoothly now that the rp has started if you wish to join. Don't just "appear."

Character Sheet Template:

Name:
Description:
Background/Bio:
Abilities: (Nothing profoundly magical if possible)

<hr>
My Char Bio

Name: Alhifar Driscol
Former and/or Current Occupation: Professional pickpocket >.>
Description: He is a little under 6 feet tall. He generally wears rather plain clothes in an attempt to blend in with the people around him. Often he just wears a pair of khakis and a plain colored dress shirt. He has a few scars scattered over his body, mostly on his arms.
Background/Bio: When he was younger, he was often made fun of for his strange name. Both his parents were direct descendents of Celtic druids, so his Celtic name was fairly normal to the rest of his family. However, the incessant teasing led to him wanting revenge on those who made fun of him. He found an outlet for this frustration through theft. He became so good at stealing from others that it is now little more than a habit to him. As well, his endeavors have led him to get in many fights in a variety of situations. Now he has come to the house to get away from it all in an attempt to solve his... problems.
Abilities:
Alhifar is extremely skilled at pickpocketing. So skilled, that he often will steal things from others without even realizing it himself until later.
As well, from various knife fights, he has become skilled with a switchblade.

LilEdit: Please edit your post if there's anything you'd like to add. I've merged the two posts for you. :)

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by Alhifar on Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Her real name is largely unknown, but she goes by the alias of Nebula.

Former and/or Current Occupation: Formerly a very successful criminal mastermindm but has since appeared to retire from the underworld. Her current occupation is unknown.

Description: She is an aging woman with silvery-white hair, but still manages to hold herself erect. She seems to be a truly eccentric character, dressing herself in a long-sleeved, red shirt and red trousers. Over all this, she wears a sleeveless blue robe with a gold, fringed hem. Blue boots with turned-up toes and a blue hat with a red feather stuck in at a jaunty angle completes the outfit. She says little, smiles a lot, and mostly keeps herself to herself. The only sign that she might be more than an eccentric character is the bright, bird-like quality with which she observes people.

Background/Bio: In her time and age, she was one of the greatest criminal masterminds around. Her astonishing exploits and robberies, gloriously infamous within the underworld, reached even the ears of the people above. Later in life, there was a rumour that she was going to concoct yet another great expedition, though no one seemed to know what it was. Nothing more came out of it and Nebula didn't seem to do anything more. After a little talk about that passed through the underworld, people began to forget about her. She hadn't, after all, suspiciously and suddenly disappeared, which would warrant enormous speculations and keep her alive in living memory. She just simply wasn't doing anything. By and by, she was dismissed altogether as one of the old 'has-been's. Even her wanted posters in the major cities were removed.

Abilities: She was most renowned for her ability to plot. Nowadays she is more often seen strumming an old, common-looking lute. She plays quite a good tune and is now referred to as 'the musician', at least in this little house in this part of the world. As with other places of the world, few remember who she is. The name of Nebula brings no memories of those days once legendary, now forgotten, and she certainly shows no sign of wanting it any other way.

[I really like this idea. It looks very exciting, and I'm ready to start whenever you are. :)]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name:Harumi

Former and/or Current Occupation: Dancer

Description: Pretty, with long whiteish blonde hair and emerald green eyes. She is about 172cm (sorry don't know how to change it to inches) tall. Her pants look like they have a lot of strings, but by undoing the strings her pants turn into a dress, and she wears a tunic on top.

Background/Bio: Harumi has recently come to the house. She has not done anything bad, but she is currently on the run from a very baaad person. Before she was on the run, she was known for her kindness and amazing dance fighting skills.

Abilities: Smart (you have to be if you're being chased by someone) and is a good leader. She is a better dancer than a fighter, but deals a nice good bit of damage out.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Last edited by hikaru_dream on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:18 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Isaac (last name unknown). Codenamed Kaze by pusuing athoritites.

Former and/or Current Occupation: unknown, but thought to be a weapons runner at one point in time.

Description: Tall, at least six foot. black hair, pale skin. Known to carry at least 7 weapons on person at all time, all consealed.

Background/Bio: Isaac is known as a assassin, theif, and major mafia member. Presently, he is in the house for nothing but a rest. He is not worried about capture by the athorities. He can never be caught, he's like the wind, as his nickname says. No one need worry that they are going to kill them though, he never kills out of cold blood.

Abilities: Master escape artist and theif. Mastery of many weapons, though he seldom actually uses many of them.

(points to anyone who figures out what Kaze is).

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Haven't done a roleplay in almost a year? Might as well start now.

<hr>

Name: Lithumus Radica or otherwise known as Lithium

Former and/or Current Occupation: Murderer

Description: Dark, long, black hair with a silver white streak ranging from the back of her head to the tip of the front. Light, blue eyes with a caucasian complexion; she wears a black, leather trench coat with two concealed hand guns on either side. Her body is that of a slim figure with evidence of physical training, however, she never lets her looks deceive her enemies. She wears a tight, leather suit with high black boots. At times, she wears a white belt, but the occurence is very rare.

Background/Bio: As a child, Lithium came from a broken home; her mother was out living the social life while her father became a raging alcoholic. At the time, Lithium was only 9, and she became the dependence on the family (Cooking, cleaning, and the like). While her family did provide an income, much of the money was acquired by illegal means.

Her father, Rexa Radica, became obsessed with the idea of alcohol. His love for the poisoned drink took over his very nature and many times, he had beaten Lithium over the shortage of alcohol within the household. At age 11, Lithium fled from her house and began to live life on the streets. She came across an old house, which she has been living in every since; growing up within this house has caused her to think differently, quite differently. With its frequent visitors of the damned, Lithium acquired their weaknesses and grew as one of them. Lithium changed, she began to wallow in the fear of others and started to commit tragic sins. Adultry, theivery, but most tragically, murdering. Lithium had murdered a tenant of the house out of self defense and her love for the act grew. Since then, Lithium murdered for fun, with little or no reason at all. The very act consumed her and it was this consumption which led her to kill.

Abilities: Able to skillfully manipulate individuals (Many of which were men), with her promiscuous behaviour and appealing body. However, her ability to think quickly and outsmart other individuals has set her apart from the, otherwise known as, beginners.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:35 am 

((I do believe we now have enough people to begin, so lets get this started.))
<hr>
As Alhifar stepped into the house, he looked around a bit nervously. Purely from habit, he pulled the knife off of his side and flicked it open. As he walked inside, he began lightly stabbing it into his finger, letting just a little blood drip out and then wiping it off on his side, then repeating it again. He continued to do this until he nearly ran into an aging woman playing an instrument.
"What beautiful music..." he whispered to himself before apologizing to the woman.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there. What's that you are playing?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The tune ended abruptly. The woman looked at the young man and smiled crookedly. She strummed a couple of strings and a haunting sound hung in the air between them.

'A lute,' Nebula said, plucking yet another note. He did not seem to be from her part of the world if he had not seen a lute, especially a poor peasant's copy of one, before. 'You like music.' A jaunty chord rang out. 'Is there something you would like to hear?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:34 pm 

"I like music, but I can't say I know much about it... Just keep playing if you would; what you were playing was quite beautiful," he replied to her before finding a place to sit nearby. As he was sitting, he realized he still had his knife out, and quickly put it away to ensure nobody got nervous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:21 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Harumi trotted down the hallway, her eyebrows creased.
It stressed her very much to be amongst murderers. She let robbery go by as long the person stolen from wasn't going to die from it, but murderers..........
Ah well, she sighed. There must be a reason to why they murder. And besides. Go somewhere else and you're gonna be found.

Music drifted toward her, beautiful music that made her want to dance. That must be the person they call 'the musician' here. Following the sound to the main lounge, she was surprised to find another person there.
Bowing to them she carefully looked them over. It was a habit she had. When Harumi looked you over, you know someone is watching you, but you wouldn't expect it to be her. She just didn't look like she was examining you.

She was startled by the old woman. She had seen her somewhere.... What was her name? Ne..... something. It must have been a poster or a picture, for she was sure she would have remembered someone who played such beautiful music.

She hadn't seen the man before, but his movements told her that he was a pickpocket. Harumi wasn't too worried, she didn't have anything worth stealing, not now.
Rather than saying something and wrecking the music, she stood in a dark corner, her arms crossed, and listened.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Isaac grabbed a few of the knifes that were sticking out of his headboard and went downstairs. As he went, he threw them into the ceiling, finishing the first A on his name. Before he heard the musician playing, he was contemplating what would happen if one of them feel on someone. Isaac had been in the business for a while, he knew that she also went by Nebula, but if someone wanted to give up the life, then let them and drop it. Hopefully, people would pay him tbe same respect when he dropped out of it. "'ey, can you play something by Bach? I've always been a fan of his and I've heard you can imitate a piano on other stringed instruments." He saw Alhifar pocket his knife as he was comming down, so he knew at least one of these people were armed. The dancer wouldn't be, she's just on the run, but he couldn't be sire about Nebula. He always kept track of these things, just in case. He was well prepared to handle a knife, at least. Wonder where that looker Lithium went off to? he thought to himself, settling on teh bottom step to listen to the music.

((ah, a nice, easy RP with no "save the world" stuff. Refreshing. Thanks))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Her eyelids began to lift as the sudden distant harmony stumbled into her wake.

"Joy; another one," she thought to herself as she began to rise from her deep sleep.

She turned towards the side of the bed, and set her feet onto the cold, harsh ground as she raised herself from her last position. She paced towards the door and slid through the small opening. She led her way down the steps emitting creaks throughout the house.

She walked towards the haunting melodies as they strung through the air. She quietly moved towards an entrance up ahead, it was to the lounge and to the source of the mysterious music.

"What's going on?" she said as she came into view of her fellow borders, her voice was quiet but firm.

She glanced at her surroundings, a young boy, a young girl, and an elderly women, who she concluded was the one playing the music.

"Well?"

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:05 am 

"I just got here a little while ago. Not really the nearest place to where I come from, you know?" he replied to the girl as turning to her. He hesitated for a moment as he saw the other young girl. He could have sworn he had seen her somewhere before. Nah, she couldn't be anyone I recognize, what are really the chances of that?

"So, who are you guys anyways?"

((Can't always be saving the world now, can we?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

<<Forgot to say, Kaze= wind :D I would be in trouble if I didn't know what it means>>

Harumi inspected Isaac inspecting her. He was checking for weapons, she guessed. Did he think one would come to a place with something to defend themselves with? Looks decieved. He seemed to have lost interest in her, and was already looking at the others.

A girl about the same age as her came into the room, looking as if she had been awoken when she had not wanted to.

"So, who are you guys anyways?"
She glanced back at the pickpocket.
"Harumi." she said in her soft calm voice and gestured to her strapped pants. It was rare that she spoke first, especially when in company like this.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Kana Drore
Former and/or Current Occupation: writer
Description: a tall girl, with extremely thick/long black hair, abnormally green eyes
Background/Bio: Kana's family lived in a small town in a farout world, but they urged her it was time to explore
Abilities: Very Sneaky, and if looks could kill...

Kana looked around, afraid of the strangers. She pulled out a small biscuit, and began to nibble. She felt a strange feeling that something was watching her. Could it be her parents, or a person in this house. She listened to the music. It was somewhat calming, the other part frightening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Alhifar, I'm assuming your answering my character's question. If not, let me know))

<hr>

She glanced at him, slightly dazed; she wasn't suprised by his question, it was the fact that he asked it. No individual within the house was too interested in the business of others. Fear was the reason for the ignorance, however, Lithium simply didn't find a reason to ask these questions; she frankly, didn't care.

"My name is Lithium, and you are?" she replied, standing still upon the dirty, mucked floor, watching the elderly woman string her instrument as the conversation progressed.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next