Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Rude?" Lithium looked towards Ariana in disbelief, "This house isn't for weak, incompetent individuals such as this 'dancer'," she explained, darting her eyes between both Ariana and the dancer.

Lithium silently stepped forward; in a house which rang with silence, her footsteps echoed immensely.

"You, Ariana, are even lucky to be in this house," she stated as she quickly focused her eyes on the dancer, "This house is for those who committed sins, who repent or for those who simply want to wallow in their pain. It's for the damned," she said, placing emphasis on her final word.

Lithium turned to face the disfigured individuals within the room, she surveyed her surroundings and continued, "You are not on the run from any authority figure; you're just a little girl who's lost. Now get out,"

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:05 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"............ No." Harumi finally said to the silence.
"I'm sorry if it disturbs you so much for me to be around," Probably not sorry enough to leave, she added to herself. "But I'm not leaving." She glanced out the small window, looking at the far far distance. At least not yet.

"If anyone's lucky to be here everyone else probably is also. And I believe the damned are just as 'lost' as me..........." She stared unblinking at the other girl. "Lost enough to be startled by what seems like a simple dancer."

And it's not like I haven't stolen anything before, she thought. Although it isn't enough to be what these people call sins. She remembered stealing cookies with one of the boys in the neighborhood. They had both burnt their mouths and fingers. She sighed at the once happy memories.
Now she had to face something other than burnt fingers. Something much more important.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lithium's eyes narrowed as the dancer disobeyed her order. She darted her eyes from one individual to another; without swaying from her spot, she spoke firmly, "Fine. But if you come in my way again, you'll be sorry,"

With that statement, Lithium silently walked out of the room towards the staircase. She was heading back to her dark, tired room, away from these "people".

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Her eyes followed the retreating girl.
"Don't worry, I'm fairly good at keeping out of people's way." Harumi said, very very softly.
She wondered if she should stop Lithium and leave herself but decided against it. Things were bad enough the way they were without her saying anything else.

She played the last few minutes' events in her mind.
'Come in my way again' she had said. Dancing in a public room was getting in her way.
Maybe it would be harder to avoid the girl than she had thought it was.

Her eyes flickered around the room, but otherwise showed no other sign of her restlessness. Harumi wondered what the others had thought of their 'scramble'.
If anyone else agrees with her, she thought, I'm most definitely in trouble. More trouble.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((sorry for not being around, I had tons of christams stuffs and then eye surgery...))

Isaac found one more dagger on hsi person. He could have SWORN he was out of them. Ah well, I will be out soon. He said. He threw this dagger right in front of the retreating Lithium. "Hey miss high-and-mighty! Who the hell do you think you are? Anyone who bloody wants can come here. Just because she isn't as "bad" as you doesn't mean she has any less of a right. This may be a house for the damned, but this hosue can damned well be used to help others." He paused for a second. "The world needs less of us and more of her kind anyway. Not saying that I'd give up doind what I do, but she ain't a bad person and she don't need to be one."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:58 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

'I would not worry too much,' a soft, old voice broke out of the corner. The aging woman smiled lopsidedly at Harumi. 'Sometimes what one person does is simply remind another of what they wish to forget.'

And then, as if she did not see them anymore, she began to play scales and to tune the lute as absentmindedly as if she had withdrawn into another world.

'Music is only the passage to the soul,' she breathed to herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Thank you." Harumi quietly told the two of them.
"....I'm used to this." she added as if in a way of an explanation.

That is true, too, she thought. Music is a wonderful thing.
She looked up at the knife still in the ceiling. I wonder if he means to take it down at some point, she thought. Perhaps it will be left there as a decoration. I must admit it doesn't look very nice in the ceiling.

Remembering the tall girl's earlier question, she turned her attention to it.
"I came a week ago. Perhaps less." You lose track of time when you have nothing to do but stare out the window all day.

ImageImage[/url]Image
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject: Re: A New Beginning [OPEN SIGNUPS]
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

[ May I hop in? ]

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3