Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Wow... You got quite a bit more than I do!" Cade didn't have so much of a job as a chore. He worked for his Dad and Grandpa at their golfcart sales/auto repair shop. "Need any help with anything?"

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She shook her head. "Not really. You can come if you want. We're makingo ne stop, though, before we head home. I promised Lily." She slung the strap of her messanger bag over a shoulder, pulling her hair from under it and let it simply fall down her back. Abira then began to head for the sidewalk, shoving her hands into her pockets.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:27 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade quickly unclicked the rollerblades on the bottom of his shoes and glided after her. "Where are we making our stop?" He asked her before pushing a pinhead sized dot on the side of his glasses, at which point his glasses garkened the lenses and turned into sunglasses.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira didn't answer right away. "Just an old place," she replied, fishing ot the keys to her dad's old-looking truck. She went around into the street, not really caring about the cars that whizzed by and honked. She unlocked the door and slipped in, leaning over to unlock the passanger side for Cade, and threw her things in the back. Abira then started the truck and slipped her seat belt on, getting ready to put it into gear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:42 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade winced every time as a car went by. He thanked her and slammed both of his feet down in turn on the ground, clicking the tiny wheels back into the shoes. He climed in the truck and pulled out a Mountain Dew for himself and a Coke for Abira. "Here you go..." He said handing it to her then opening his own.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:51 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thanks," she replied and took it, opening it with one hand when she set it in the drink holder and with one hand pulled out of her spot alog the side of the road. Abira wasn't a reckless driver, but she knew how to multi-task well. After a few sips of her coke, she put it back in the holder and stopped just in front of a small church and parked the truck. Turning around, she moved her stuff and opened up the back driver-side door as a small girl ran over, her dark braids flopping against her back.
"Hey, Lil',"Abira said as the little girl climbed in. Abira put on knee on the middle part between the two front seats, reaching back and fastening the child's seat belt. She looked to only be three or four, but was exactly five, only have turned no more than a few months ago.
"Are we going to the one place?" the child asked, handing Abira a paper she had created with many drawings on it.
"We gotta go pick the boys up first. And then we'll go. I promised and you know-"
"That you never break a promise," Lily finished. For the first time that day, Abira's face actually lit up just a tiny bit when she smiled at the girl, setting the picture on the dashboard. She then put the truck back into drive, waving at one of the ladies who stood with the other children, and drove off towards the elementary school. Lily simply sat in the back, humming some song or another to herself and using small hand motions, tilting her head from side to side with a cheery look to her.
"Abira?" she then asked.
"Hm?"
"Who's he?"
Abira smiled. "This is Cade. Cade, this is my little sister Lily."
With that said, Lily grinned and waved at him, and then went back to her singing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Hi Lilly. Want a soda?" He asked her. "Is there gona be enough room in the back seat for everyone?" This question was directed at Abria. He took a few swigs of his soda and listened to Lily sing.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"No thank-you," Lily replied, smiling at him again.
"Yeah," Abira replied, glancing in the rearview mirror at Lily. "Lil, oculd you grab my stuff and just throw it behind the seat?" she asked. In an instant, the little girl was reaching for Abira's stuff and then looked at it.
"Can I just put it under the seat?" she asked.
"Good idea. Thanks," Abira told her, stopping and parking on the side of the road near a small school. Kids bustled about everywhere and just like Lily had done, two boys ran up tot he truck, opening the doors and climbed in.
"Hey, guys," Abira said as they shut the door and fastened their seatbelts. "This is Cade just to let you know." The two greeted him. "The tall one is Sam, the shorter one is Jay," Abira quickly added.
"Where are going?" Same asked.
"I promised Lily we'd stop at the old studio."
"The arcade still there?" Jay asked.
"Yup."

Only moments later were they back on the road, Abira taking a sip of her coke, grateful for the caffiene. Again, she glanced in the rearview mirror at everyone, raising a brow.
"Lots of homework?" she asked them.
"Psh. Yeah," Sam began.
"On a WEEKEND!" Jay made a mimicing face of his teacher passing out papers and Abira shook her head.
"We'll get it done. I promise."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:13 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade waved at Sam and Jay. "You guys want a soda?" He asked. pperently Cade carried arround a whole lot of sodas. Huh... cool he thought at their trip destination. Arcades were always good, but he was probably misinterpreting it.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Sure!" Jay said.
"Thanks!" Sam then added. Abira only shook her head.
"Don't you two get too wired," she muttered. "Hang on, guys." She slowed the truck, putting on her turn signal. She always hated this turn, due to the heavy traffic. Once it was clear enough, she finally turned, speeding a bit and slowed back down when she got to the right street, once again glancing in the mirror.
"Don't let her driving scare you," Jay told Cade.
"Yeah. That's just where she had gotten hit," Sam explained. Abira gave them a quick look and both fell silent.
"That wasn't my fault. The jerk was stupid and was way over the speed limit and came out from nowhere," she said, closing off the subject. "And besides. Your dad was in the car and wasn't exactly making things easy." Once more, she turned down an older street and found a place to park, getting out.
"Yay!" Lily squealed, slipping right on out, but then bent under the seat and pulled out Abira's bag, allowing it to drop to the cement ground. Abira quickly scooped Lily up, putting her on her shoulders and took her bag. The other two boys were already racing one another towards a large, old building.
"Don't break anything!" Abira hollered after them. She then looked over to Cade, nodding towards the building. "This is it," she said, beginning to cross the street to it. Lily only laughed, enjoying the height at which she sat, able to see over Cade's head.

Post subject: ( Join? )
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:01 am 

( May I join, please? I'm new here, so I don't know all of the rules... )

If I got a penny everytime I saw an idiot, I'd be filthy rich!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||try reading the rules for the forum first, and then the ones that are posted for this certain topic. ^.^||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:37 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Also, I don't know where you would cut in))

Cade pulled out two caffine free diet mountain dew bottles and glided up to Sam and Jay (he had clicked the wheels back down on his shoes). He glided backwards toward Abira and Lily. "Cool place..." he trailed off, instinktivly thinking he needed to say something comforting about Abria getting in a car accident and at the same time thinking it was stupid becuase it probably happened a while ago. "You ok then? I mean from the accidnet?" He internally winced, knowing it was a stupid comment. He ws chock full of stupid comments.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah. It wasn't much," she sad, opening the door to the studio. Towards the back, she could already hear a beeping and wooshing noise of some old games in the small arcade.

The studio was rather large, having a wooden floor and a mirror in the back along with a bar running the length of it. Just in the corner was something with a large cloth sheet draped over it. Abira knealt down and let Lily down who ran over to it, pulling the sheet off to reveal a large, black grand piano.
"Settle down, now, Lily," Abira said, smiling. She made her way over and helped the little girl pull the bench out and sat down in the middle, Lily sitting at her side. Abira then let her bag drop gently to the floor and opened it, pulling out a black binder and opened it towards the back, setting it up on the small ledge. Then, she gently pushed the sliding key cover back and straightened up, picking Lily up and setting her on her lap.
"Alright, which one?" she asked while typing her hair back into a low ponytail and Lily leaned forward, flipping through the lamanated pages, stopping at one and pointed. Abira nodded and set her hands into position, scooting the bench up a little bit so that she could reach one of the pedals.
"You can with the boys, if you want, Cade or just hang here. We're only going to be here a little while," Abira said, beginning to play as Lily folded her hands in her lap, watching her older sister's fingers press against the black and white keys slowly. It wasn't the normal cheery and sweet kind of tune, though. The playing was indeed slow, but even a bit haunting. Abira's eyes locked on the sheet of paper, gliding across it and keeping the same beat until they came to a rest and then she sped up a tiny bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade sat down in a nearby chair and listened. Abria was awsome at the piano and he never knew. "Wow..." was all he could say softly as she played it. He clicked a tiny, hidden button on his right shirt sleeve and it started recording the music. This was better than the crap his family made him listen to!

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next