Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: West Valley Neighborhood rp (numero 2)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Rules:
1. No godmoding/powerplaying
2. No perfects. Everyone has flaws.
3. Limit of 3 characters per person
4. No chatspeak
5. Use some form of OOC
6. Have fun

((Just as a warning, this post below is coming from the top of my head. SO I apologize if it isn't very fitting or good.))

Shoving a few strands of long blonde hair behind an ear, a black nailed hand slammed her locker door shut, adjusting the strap of her messanger bag which pulled against her shoulder.
"Yo," a deep voice said behind her. Turning, her light blue eyes fell upon a taller, lean guy and she gave him an upward nod.
"Mm," she said as he leaned against the nearest locker, crossing his arms. The boy just gazed at her for the longest time before finally speaking.
"Where were you the other day?" he finally asked, his voice holding a tone. She looked right to his face, already getting sick of him.
"I have a life, you know. And it doesn't revolve around you," she replied, turning back around, ready to walk off until she felt a strong grip upon her arm. Before she knew it, the girl's back was pressed into one of the other lockers, the knob digging into her painfully. The boy towered over her, a scowl upon his face. She glared wickedly at him.
"Get your hand-"
"You listen here," he hissed, leaning foreward so his mouth was near her ear. But before he was able to speak any further, the girl gave him a hard shove, her fist meeting right with the side of his face. He staggered backwards, not exactly expecting that obviously.
"I told you nicely to keep your hands off of me. I am through with listening to your crap. And if you ever wanna try a stupid stunt like that again with me, you will be the most sorriest person in this school. I don't put up with jerks like you."
People were now staring at the two. The girl's voice had held a sharp, icy tone, one that not most would never hear her of all people with. She now turned and walked off, leaving everyone to their murmuring and the guy with a hand against his jaw.
That was definitly Abira for you. To most, she was the sweetest person when you actually got her to talk, which wasn't much. But when pushed past the end of her rope, she could become vicious. Not many knew much about her, being that she had only attended the school for half a year so far. But she was definitly a sight to everyone with her black clothes, dark make-up, ear and eyebrow peircings, and red-streaked hair which fell exactly to her waist.
Just as she rounded the corner into another, nearly-deserted hallway, she stopped and flexed her fingers a few times.
"God, that stupid idiot," she muttered, bowing her head slightly to examin the back of her hand. Drawing her sleeve back which covered her knuckles, she spotted small drops of blood and sighed. She could feel her anger pulsing and wanted to hit something else now, but restrained herself from doing so.
"Hopefully he learns his lesson..." With that said to herself, Abira continued on her way, not even caring that the late bell began to sound out as she shoved the door to her art class open.
"Pass?" the teacher asked. Abira shrugged, taking her seat.
"You need to get a pass," the teacher repeated.
"I couldn't open my locker," Abira lied and the subject quickly dropped.

"Abira!"
Abira let out a fierce growl, continuing on down the sidewalk away from the school.
"Abira! Just listen to me!"
Suddenly, the boy from earlier raced in front of her, forcing her to stop. Looking up at him, she crossed her arms and flicked a thin eyebrow upwards.
"What? You ready for worse?" she snapped.
"Look, I'm sorry alright?" the boy said gently, placing his hands on her small shoulders. Abira shoved him away.
"Don't you dare tell me that you're sorry. If you were sorry, you wouldn't have been a total jerk to me. You wouldn't have lied to me like that and you wouldn't have hit me the way you did last week. So you know what?" Abira slapped his hand away as he tried to grab for her again when she tried to walk around him. Looking back to him yet again, she gave him a wicked glare of her own.
"I'm through with you. I'm giving you one last warning: touch me again, and you'll regret it." Again, Abira tried to walk around him, but the idiot took her wrist with a strong grip. She swung around, throwing a punch at his jaw like she had earlier, shoved him back, and threw another punch at him before backing off.
"Told you," she said, as he glared at her from where he sat on the ground. "I'm not like many others, Tye. I don't put up with your crap. I don't like being shoved around, controlled, and stepped on. Instead of bowing down to you like the others, I actually do something about it. Have a good day." Finally, Abira walked off, shoving her hands into the pockets of her black jacket, heading for the park.
She sat on a large, flat rock, dropping her bag down beside it after pulling a black folder, pencil, a small roll of gauze out. Setting the other two items in her lap, Abira examined her knuckles which were now in pretty bad shape. But as she began to wrap the gauze around them, her lips began to move, drawing out a soft, quiet tone as she sang softly. She stopped when she had to tear the gauze, tucking the end under one of the folds to keep it in place. She threw the roll of soft gauze wrap on top of her bag now and grabbed her notebook and pencil, setting them on her lap and stared at her paper, tapping her pencil in a slow beat. She bobbed her head a bit, playing the music in her mind, the fingers of her right hand also tapping against her leg.
Sighing heavily, Abira then laid back, allowing her hair to fall over the edge of the rock, her legs up with her feet planted against the surface. She rested her arms over her stomach, not exactly caring if anyone saw her. Usually she had the park to herself since it was one of the older ones that needed cleaning up, so she really didn't have much to worry about.
But God! She was so ticked that it was hard for her to think. Instead, she settled on staring up at the vines of the willow tree that dangled over the rock, shading it, and listened to the trickling water in the nearby river. Slowly, she closed her eyes, beginning to forget about that day's events and mouthed the lyrics of a song that was stuck in her head, allowing her anger to slowly slip away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((ah the park, senic place where the last one began and ended, also, I told you that it would be a good post. it was very good indeed. Now... what to call my character... hmm................. ah well, back to Cade then))

Cade was walking arround the park. Usually he went to a different park but he decided that he needed a change of senery for once. Also, one of the few people he ever talked to seemed to be having a bad day and she always went to this park because of the quietness. Now... lets see if I can't find Abira... he thought to himself, wandering over to the side of the park she was on. "There you are!" he said as he saw her sitting on a bench. He sat down next to her, scratching the top of his buzz cut head. "Are you ok from what happened today? Need me to kill him for you?"

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||gracias. and shes on a rock. *pats head with sweet smile as usual*||

Abira let out a soft, slow sigh.
"No." She placed her right hand ontop of her left one, covering the bandage. She opened her eyes and gazed over at him and then allowed her eyes to drift back to their spot on the vines. She cleared her throat and grabbed her notebook and pencil, allowing them to drop on top of her messanger bag and sat up, flicking her hair over her shoulder. "And I'm fine. Thanks," she added, rubbing her eyes with her other hand tiredly, but carefully as not to smear or mess up her make-up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((whoops. I must have overlooked that. Sorry.))

Cade let out a sign. Sometimes he thought that if Abria was on fire she'd say she was fine. "Alright, if you're sure..." He stared over the water, refecting his life as he often did. He was tired of his family and tired of the crap he had to put up with in school because of him always playing computers instead of going out for sports. Alright, he played golf, but not on the school team, so no one thought that counted. "So... What did that guy do to you besides acting like you wre property instead of a person? I've noticed that most of the other guys do that to their girlfriends." He asked Abria, running out of things to talk about already. This seemed to happen very quickly once he got out of video games and computers. Maybe he did need to spend more time outside...

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira placed her palms on the rock's surface, scooting towards the edge so that her legs dangled from over the side. "It's not improtant. He hit me, so I hit him back. Only harder." She shrugged. Abira wasn't exactly one to just blow something off. If someone messed with her, she messed with them or did worse. Most of the time, though, she held her temper and restrained herself, but other times such as today, there was a point where she wasn't able to take things for much longer.
In the midst of her thought, she raised a thin, peirced brow. "Why do you care anyways?" she asked suddenly, not exactly meaning for that to slip out. "Er...Sorry." Abira threaded her fingers through her hair, clearing her face and quickly retreived a hairtie from around her wrist, pulling her hair back into a low ponytail, shorter strands framing her face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:50 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"No, its ok. I care becuase your my friend." Cade said quietly. He then pulled, seemingly out of no where becuase he had neither a backpack nor pockets, a paper crane. "Here, I made this in study hall. I can't do anything exept throw it away, so I thought I'd give it to you to make you feel better. No matter what you say, I know your not completely ok yet." He held it out to Abria while still staring at the water.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira couldn't help but smile and gently took the crane, setting it upon her lap. "Thanks," she replied and then looked over at him. She ruffled his hair as if he were one of her younger siblings. "I'll be fine," she said, a certain look to her face as if it lit up a bit, but then quickly vanished. She leaned back a bit, pressing her palms against the rock's surface again, only behind herself and using her arms to support herself up. "It'll all blow over. It always does," she said, nodding slowly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Your welcome and I suppose..." Cade said, meshing his comments together as he often did. He smiled when Abria ruffled his hair. She seemed to do that a lot. "So, how was your school day other than that jerk being... jerkish?" He aked her then broke into a wide grin at his own stupid word choice.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:58 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She shrugged. "Alright I guess. You?" The fingers of her right hand began to tap against the rock's surface, just out of plain old habit. She shook her head to the side slightly, clearing her face of a loose strand of hair that dangled just in front of her left eye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:28 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"It was ok. Got another book taken away from me in pre-calc because I was supposed to be paying attention..." Cade sighed. "It was a good book too..." He took out a book, again seemingly out of nowhere, and pointed to the title. "I found this book in the back of the library. Thought you might like it." He smiled. The title read Criss Angel: How the Magic Works.

((the fic would not be complete without a reference to this, :D ))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:59 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira smiled and even let out a tiny laugh. She took the book. "Sweet action," she said and looked at him, not being able to resist ruffling his hair again. "Thanks." She sat it on her lap, tracing the words of the title with her fingertips. "And don't worry. I almost ogt my noteboks taken away." She shrugged and then leaned over the side of the rock, grabbing her bag and hoisting it up beside herself. She opened it up and began to shove things around in it, finally pulling out a small, plastic box. Abira opened, revealing a few cookies and offered them to Cade, taking one for herself. She sighed slowly and heavily as she took a bite, chewing it thoughtfully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:21 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade took a cookie from her and thanked her. He slowly ate it, savoring the taste. He didn't get cookies very often because his mom was religiously against baking. "Wow... good cookies. Did you make them?" He wiped the crums of his shirt quickly.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Abira nodded. "Lily helped of course," she said, referring to her youngest sister. She then shoved her right sleeve up a tiny bit, glancing at her watch and then relaxed again, taking another bite of her cookie and chewing it slowly, finishing it off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:24 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cade noticed her look at her watch. "You have to go somewhere in a bit?" he asked. He then leaned back against the trunk of the willow, waiting for an answer.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:03 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Pick Lily up at daycare in about thirty minutes," she replied, slipping down from the the rock to the ground. She knealed down, beginning to gather her things up. "And then I have to meet Sam and Jay at their bus stop, take them all home and help with homework, go to work at..." She looked at her watch again. "Five."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next