Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Allied Kingdoms of Sezentur
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

History:
In the olden days, there was a continent, a land full of magic called Manabor. This land was a collection of many small independent kingdoms. However, that would not last. In the east, there was an empire, the Empire of Tianech, which was ruled by a ruthless emperor. However, this emperor was not completely human. He used to be a great mage, until the powers of darkness took over his body. Now, he is a sorcerer/emperor combo, and he uses his powers of darkness to rule over his land. This empire kept expanding, mostly to the east as to the west there was a great ocean.

On the other side of this land, a collection of seven kingdoms saw that this empire would soon be coming this way, so their leaders allied together and formed the Allied Kingdoms of Sezentur. Soon, the only nations left were the Empire, the Allied Kingdoms, and a few other kingdoms strong enough to ward off the empire. Now, the Allied Kingdoms decided that they must act to stop the empire. They realized that to fight an elemental power, they must use elemental powers, so they started looking for people who would be strong enough to not only wield certain elemental powers, but use them against the empire.

Misc. Info:
Okay, so like what the history says, the seven kingdoms have banded together to stop the empire. They are looking for people who are strong enough to battle and wield elemental powers. When you enter the RP you will not have any elemental powers. You don’t have to be a mage to use the magic, which means if you’re a knight or something if you choose fire, your sword can shoot fireballs.

I will be playing the emperor and his minions, but I’m also going to be playing a regular character, a sage (upgrade from mage) that will be leading the “expedition”. I’m also going to be controlling the major events and such, as well as other NPCs.

Profile Info:
Name:
Desired Element: (You may choose either Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Nature, Shadow, or Light.)
Appearance:
Other:

Rules:
1. No godmoding/powerplaying.
2. Follow the RP forum rules and global forum rules.
3. There is a limit of one character per person.
4. Only one character may use one element.
5. You do not have to be a mage to use an element.
6. I may decide to add extra elements later.

Elemental Information:
<s>Fire: Those who possess the element of fire have the ability to make anything flammable catch on fire. They also can shoot fireballs, withstand extremely high temperatures, and can control fires (how tall the flames soar, how far they spread, etc.).</s>
<s>Water: Those who possess water have the ability to breathe underwater. Their swimming skills are superb, and they can shoot columns of water. They also have limited healing powers, which can be enhanced if blessed by one who possesses light.</s>
<s>Wind: Those who possess the element of wind have the ability to control the four winds (North, South, East, West). They can also shoot lightning, and can create powerful storms (lightning storms, tornadoes, etc.) They are also superb fliers.</s>
<s>Earth: Those who possess the power of earth can whip up sand to distract enemies. They can also use rocks to pummel their opponents, and can blend into the earth. They also have the powerful ability to manipulate metal into projectiles or other shapes.</s>
<s>Nature: Those who possess the power of nature have flora and fauna at their control. With the powers of plants, they can make vines grow to strangle enemies, and they can also have flowers release sleeping, poison, and paralyzing powders. They can also communicate with animals, who may help them.</s>
<s>Light: Those who possess the element of light can light up dark places, as well as bless allies' weapons, armor, and even attacks. They can also heal their comrades, but can also shoot holy beams of light, that when aimed correctly, can burn holes through enemies of darkness.</s>
<s>Shadow: Those who possess the power of shadow are usually mistaken for having the power of darkness. However, shadow powers are different. Using shadow, a person can blend into other shadows, and thus are very stealthy. They can also make bright places fall into temporary darkness, and in times of crisis can use shadow healing, where energy is drained from an opponent and replenishes themselves or an ally.</s>

(A <s>strikethrough</s> means the element is taken.)

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Last edited by Dragonfire on Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I would like to join :D
I think I'll go by Hikaru because I always go with her for fantasies :lol:

Name:Hikaru
Profession: Student of magic and page to her father
Desired Element: Fire or Nature
Appearance: Small girl with black hair (usually tied up in a high ponytail), brownish-red eyes. Tunic over a tank top like shirt, and grayish brown pants. Belt with pouch, dagger and slingshot.
Other: Her father is a knight, and her mother is a sage. Not fencing, but kendo, if that's ok. (I don't know anything about fencing.)

Hey, that's a hard choice...... :thinking:
It's fine if it isn't ok.... but
Fire, with a small ability to 'feel' what animals are feeling?
That comes from her gramdfather being a nature one.
I forgot to say this before, didn't I? :oops:
If something I do is not ok, please bonk me on the head or something

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Last edited by hikaru_dream on Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Meh. I have some time to start something before school restarts, and this sounds neat.
If I start screwing up or something, feel free to lay a smackdown on me.

Name: Aki
Profession: Warrior Monk, adept-in-training and pacifist... also in-training
Desired Element: Light
Appearance: Average height and build. Dark brown hair. Hazel eyes. Wears a white robe with the symbol of his school on the back over a equally white with red belted martial arts outfit. Has a red headband and undergarments as his only other clothing. Carries a short sword in a sheath on his back.
Other: Little is known of his past. Prefers to talk rather than fight, but can handle himself if fighting. Likes pineapples (or whatever the world's equivalent is) and hates the color pink.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, I forgot to add some info into the first post, so I edited it. If you want to change anything based on that, then go ahead.

Oh, and you two, for the element, just choose one. I know you put 'or', but I won't choose for you unless you don't choose, so yeah. :P

We're also not going to start the RP until we get all 7 people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Two questions - what does Manabor have to do with all this? And how are we going to fight the Empire with elemental powers if we don't have elemental powers? o_o

Name: Seferia (Pronouced Seh-phee-ree-ah)
Profession: Thief
Desired Element: Shadow
Appearance: Shoulder-length, dark-brown hair that frames a small, high-cheekboned face. Beneath her slender brows, her eyes are a pale, icy-blue, the light in them hard, piercing and undecipherable. She is short, her frame small and slim, her movements swift and silent. Her skin is of a tanned honey-colour.
Other: Seferia is a thief, yes, but a wealthy and legendary one. She said to be the most skilled thief in the kingdom. She is paid generous sums by her clients to steal the most precious and well-guarded items in the land for them. She has never yet failed a comission, and has never been caught, though the authorities have placed a bounty of a million gold coins on her head.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God

_jade_em_ wrote:
Two questions - what does Manabor have to do with all this? And how are we going to fight the Empire with elemental powers if we don't have elemental powers? o_o

Well, Manabor is just the name of the continent. :P And even though you won't start out with elemental powers, you'll get them soon after we start the RP. ;)

Oh, and hikaru... Um, I guess that's okay, but all you're able to do is feel what the animals feel, so if they're hurt you feel their pain, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Just a little bit :lol:

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Through the divine powers of eni-meni-mini-mo, I have decided (after shadow had been cruelly taken out from under me while I was at school *scowls*) WIND!!!!

Profile Info:

Name: Achmed the Snake ($100 to anyone who can figure out where that's from XD)

Profession: assasin-king

Desired Element: Wind (possibly a splash of healing power? It is in his prophecy in the book that "The one who kills will also heal". technically this has been forfilled so he can heal slightly. Meh.)

Appearance: skin completely covered, wheard a cloak and hood at all times. Face is a network of open nerves and close-to-the-skin blood vesles from his ancestry. These allow him to detect vibrations in the air and lock onto people's hearts, henceforth great tracking abilities and henceforth assasin

Other: He has invented a crossbow-bazooka hybrid basically. It fires special disks made for it, but is quite large and goes over sholder and is slung to back. Only he can effectivly fire it though, because it requires hairline accuracy, made possible by the skinweb on face. Unlike Seferia, he has no bounty as he leaves no trace that it was him.

CURSES! I can't make Gunthor! That would make the set perfect. He controls earth and ther work in perfect harmony. oh well...

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Last edited by Immortal_Z on Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Blanctuvarian
Profession: Rogue/ Miner
Desired Element: Earth
Appearance: Scruffy man, shoulder-length black hair. Pretty non-striking overall.
Other: He is a rogue, which means that he gets around. The only job that he ever worked was in a mine, so he knows how to mess with the earth. That's the one thing in life that he enjoys.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dragonfire wrote:
_jade_em_ wrote:

Well, Manabor is just the name of the continent. :P And even though you won't start out with elemental powers, you'll get them soon after we start the RP. ;)

Ah, I see. Thanks for explaining ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:44 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Kuyyra
Profession: Woodswoman
Desired Element: Nature
Appearance: Light brown hair falls gently about her open, round face. Her eyes - a fierce greyish-blue - are misleading, she is not fierce at all, but is actually very kind natured. She wears a forest green tunic with faun-colored pants.
Other: She lives with her parents. She lives about a day away from the nearest town, and often helps them find herbs and other supplies they may need. She is also a very abled tracker, although she still has not "perfected" her abilities.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Alright, I'm going to go ahead and start the RP even though we still have one element that's not taken. Hopefully someone will come along in not too long and create a character with water.

And Immortal_Z, Achmed the Snake is better than the longer one. :P

---------------------------------------

The kings of the Allied Kingdoms of Sezentur were meeting in the city of Cathalia, the capital city of the Wylar kingdom. They were meeting to decide what to do about the growing presence of the Empire of Tianech. Finally, they came to agreement: The only way to stop the sorcerer/emperor was to fight back with magic. However, they weren't sure what to do after that. They consulted with Nimros, the sorcerer of the western lands, to see what to do.

"Kings of the Seven Kingdoms, I am glad you have come to me," he said, taking them up to the Archives. Once they got into the massive library, Nimros went to a restricted section and pulled out a stone tablet. "Recently, this stone tablet revealed itself to me. The tablet tells of a prophecy. This prophecy states that when darkness overcomes light, the seven elements will awaken from the depths and embed themselves into seven chosen ones, who will then defeat the darkness and restore light throughout the world."

"But Nimros, how do we even know this prophecy is true?" one of the kings asked. "Well, m'lord, I know that the first half of it is true, because the Emperor of Tianech is the embodiment of the horrible darkness. And I believe the seven elements have already been released, as I have felt a surge in energy. Now is the time to find the chosen ones," he said. The eight left the Archives and went to the castle, where the sorcerer could cast a spell to possibly find the others.

Elsewhere, in the seven kingdoms, each element awoke from the depths from which they were created, and blasted out into the world, seeking the chosen ones. One by one, they found their targets and prepared to change the lives of the seven forever.

((You all can RP your interactions with the elements embedding themselves in you if you want.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blanctuvarian sighed, weary of his work in the mine. The boss scowled at him for stopping his work. Blanctuvarian groaned and picked up his pick again. He went back to striking the rock wall. He kept working, ignoring all of the others. He looked up a while later and noticed that everyone else was gone, and that the lights were dimmed out. He cursed. This meant that he would be stuck down here until the people came back with lights. There was no way someone could find their way out in the dark. He raised his pick as high into the air as he could and struck the wall one last time, trying to release his anger energy. The wall sparked as his pick glanced off. Blanctuvarian stopped, puzzled. The wall had never sparked before. He hit the wall with the pick again, and again it sparked, letting off a green glow for a brief instant. He furrowed his dark brows and dropped the pick. He reached out a hand and touched the area where he had hit the wall with the pick. A sudden surge of energy ripped through him, enfusing his hand with the wall. He tried to jump back, but he found that the floor was enfused with his feet as well. Confused, Blanctuvarian tried to break away again. This time, the rock released him. He was not expecting this and catapulted across the tunnel. His head hit the rock wall and he passed into blackness.

When he woke later, he walked straight out of the mine, somehow knowing the intricate tunnel structure subconsciously. He tried to erase the memory from his mind by quitting immediately after getting paid. He walked away, inisistent on finding something else to do.

**Immortal_Z: Symphony of Ages

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Aki sits under a waterfall in his daily morning purification ritual. The ice cold water always helps him wake up... for about ten minutes. Today is special though, and Aki knows it. Whether it is the colder than usual water or the extra sharp rock under his butt or even something else, Aki feels like today is going to be great.
As Aki let out a big snore, a spirit appears.

Spirit: 'Aki... Aki!'
Aki: 'Poncho?'
Spirit: 'No, Aki. It is your former master. Long has the Light slept, and now it has awoke. You have been chosen for a great task.'
Aki: 'Snap.'
Spirit: 'Snap indeed.'
The spirit turns into a ball of energy and slams into Aki. The energy lifts Aki into the air then drops him in the pool at the base of the falls. Aki pulls himself out of the drink and notices the new aura he was giving off.
Aki: 'Uh oh'
Aki rushes back to the temple to confer with his current master.

---------------------------------------------
[Couple notes: I can't write past tense well... Gomen. I also write comedy more often than other topics. Just a warning in case I head down that path too often. Smack me if I do.]

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

In a small, dirty shack situated in the outskirts of Cathalia, a rich, middle-aged noblewoman sat on a high stool, her skirts drooping over and brushing the dirt-layered floor. She was cradling a large, gleaming sapphire necklace in her hands.

'Ah, yes ... yes ...' she murmured softly, turning carefully in her hand and stroking it admiringly, holding it up to a single beam of light leaking through a gap in the roof. 'Yes. An excellent job. I see the rumours of your skills are not exaggeration.'

Seferia stood still before her, expression blank. For the last ten minutes or so, she had been patiently letting the woman examine the prize Seferia had just stolen for her, but now that patience was starting to run out.

'The money, Lady Hathton,' she said, in her voice crystalline yet direct and hard.

'Oh, yes,' Lady Hathton said, snapping out of her trance. 'The money.' She swooped down and seemed to rummage about her skirts for a while, before producing an extremely large, tinkling bag that had been hidden under her stool. She straightened and held it out to Seferia. 'There you go. Twenty thousand gold coins, as promised.'

Seferia accepted it, using the string to attatch it to the belt underneath her black cloak. Then she threw the hood of the cloak over her head. It was slightly too big for her, and cast her face into complete shadow. Then she turned and left the shack, leaving Lady Hathton in silence.

Stepping out and letting the door swing back into place, she paused for a moment or two, blinking the sunlight that was amazingly bright in contrast to the darkness of the shack. Then she moved on, passing with barely a glance at Lady Hathton's gleaming carriage with her gleaming horses and guards in gleaming metal armour.

It did not take long to get back to the bustling city center of Cathalia - Seferia was a swift girl. She moved deftly through the crowds, deep in thought, feeling her newly-earned coins shifting constantly against her though. Though she was completely covered in her cloak and hood, nobody paid attention to her - there were lots of strange people on the streets of Cathalia, and her attire did not count as anything out of the ordinary.

She stepped into the inn that she was currently staying at, feeling the wooden floorboards creak beneath her boots. It was a rather small, shabby place, and Seferia could've afforded a much better ones - the best, in fact, but this inn suited her better - it was unnoticeable and dismissable, so there was less chance for the authorities to find her.

She went up the stairs to the door of her room. She fumbled for the key for a while, and then she found it, slotted it in unhurriedly. She felt fine, and suspected nothing odd. But when she opened the door, her eyes widened.

Hovering in front of her was what looked like a glowing black orb. She did not have time to move, or barely even think - in a flash, it had whizzed towards her and slammed into her chest, then sank in. She felt her vision fade rapidly and then slumped down on to the floor, unconscious.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next