Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Aki nods and focuses his thoughts on protecting the other heros. He takes many deep breaths to calm his mind then imagines a protective barrier surrounding his comrades with the white aura surrounding himself and Hikaru already. Aki takes a few steps back to be at the back center of the heros. with his new position, Aki spreads his ki more efficiently between his allies. Very quickly, each of his allies had a strong barrier of their own. He even gives up his own ki barrier so the other's will be stronger, knowing they will protect him if need be.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian watched with satisfaction as the earth rose in between the animals. He watched as one of the animals lunged toward Achmed. He focused quickly and rose the dirt underneath the animal. It struck the dirt and was forced to do a quick retreat. Blactuvarian called out to Achmed for support. He looked around and saw that Kuyyra and one of the animals were connecting. He smiled at the sight. He walked over on top of his wall, yanking his pickaxe out of the ground. He felt a sudden warmth, and saw that he was enveloped in an aura of light. He smiled and relished the feeling. Ever since he had been struck in that mine he had felt cold. He felt impowered and drove his pickaxe into the ground again, imagining the force of the earth pulling the wounded animal down by letting its paws sink in. He grimaced at the thought of letting the animal be killed, but he knew that it had to be done in order for training to happen.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Thanks!" Achmed called to the apperent miner. He was cross at the elements for taking a good man of the soil to do it's dirty work. Ah well. He ran at the animal he had been attacking. He leaped in the air, boosted even further by a not-quite-chance wind. He stabbed down with his saber. A sickening chunch ensued when the wind sword split the bone and severed the spinal cord. "One down." He muttered and ran over to where Aki and Hikaru were to help then fight their foe.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:02 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hikaru saw Seferia's dagger go through the neck of the pantera. Closing her eyes, she tryed hard not to think about what she was had just seen and concentrated on the flame wall. Sounds flowed through her good hearing. She winced as she heard a crunch, and couldn't help burying her face in Aki's back.
"You can take mine off too." Hikaru said to Aki, her voice muffled.
She "saw" that her fire wall vanished and slowly raised it, although she knew that Aki had built protections around the others.
Hikaru really hated fighting. It was her first time and she didn't like it all. What did you expect? she scolded herself, feeling very embarassed.
Just get used to it.... Hikaru made herself stop trembling, but didn't take her face out of the warm comfort of Aki's back.

Can't you do anything?!? she yelled in her mind at herself.
Hikaru remembered what Seria had done. Sensing where the still living panteras were, she played with the one closest to her. Making a small fire ball, Hikaru made it twirl around the beasts head, making sure that she had it's attention and led it on a wild chase in small circles.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((occ: *looks back* Seferia hasn't connected yet. She just aimed for it.))

"Good job! That'll help a bit." He called to Aki. He saw Hikaru use the fireballs to distract the beast, and quickly attacked that one, bringing his sword down, but it dissapeared before it connected. "Crap." He leaped backwards before the panteras could see him. "And now for something completely different..." He muttered. Achmed unslung his Cewellian, aimed, and fired. The machine shot out three perfictly shaped disks, the first one sliced into the creatures leg and teh other two drove it farther in. He had avoided making a fatla shot so the others could get plenty of practice also, but it had efficiantly made the cat a cripple.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Aki barely feels or hears Hikaru while trying to maintain his trance. What he does hear, he acts upon. He removes Hikaru's shield and returnes the ki to his reserves, in case healing would be needed later. He brakes his trance for just a second to turn to Hikaru.
Aki: Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Just give it your all. If one of those things get you, I'll personally leap down its throat to save you. Turns to the rest. I'd do the same for each of you too!
Aki give Hikaru a quick pat on the head and returns to his trance to maintain the protection spell.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:12 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Okay, I'm back. :)]

'You know,' Lynn said conversationally to Hikaru, cupping her palms and creating water there, 'we should probably find a way of working together, otherwise your fire is going to distract my water, or my water is going to put your fire out. Ah, but - ' Out of the corner of her eye, Lynn saw Achmed coming over to kill the pantera as well. She let the water evaporate.

'There probably isn't a need for so many of us to attack one poor creature,' she muttered more to herself than anyone else. Two were already dead. Just because the Chosen Ones needed some target practice.

She stepped back and turned around to find Kuyyra staring at the last pantera. There was something different about the way she was standing -- almost as if she was a pan-

No, Lynn thought. Better stand here and just make sure nothing bad happens. Water appeared in her hands again. It was eerily fascinating to watch the One of Nature and the pantera.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Oops. Well there's the crunch........))
Hikaru smiled weakly at Aki as she pulled her face out of his back, but she guessed that he hadn't noticed.
Turning, surprised, to Lynn, Hikaru nodded thoughtfully.
"It would depend on whether the heat of the fire is strong enough. It would disappear if it wasn't, if it was it would probably turn the water into steam. Then of course there may be no effect because our powers are something like magic. Um....Sorry to have distracted you."
Glancing around, her eyes fell on the dead bodies of the panteras.
"....Should I burn them?" she asked hesitantly, her brown eyes full of sadness.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

'Um,' Lynn said absentmindedly. She wasn't really listening to Hikaru anymore. Unable to take her eyes off of Kuyyra and the last pantera, she nodded, shook her head and then shrugged.

'Um,' she said again, 'you and what's-his-name can probably take care of that pantera now. Oh yeah, it's okay. We can work something out, er, later. After this. And probably burn them, cremate them, something, afterwards too. No time for that now.' She didn't realize how incoherent she was sounding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[Actually, my pantera has been killed, from Dragonfire's post :P]

Seferia stared at the slumped, lifeless body of the pantera lying at her feet. The blade of her dagger was crimson with blood. She had killed it. At first, she felt nothing as she gazed numbly at the fallen feline. Then, a strong nausea tinged with horror rose inside her stomach. She forced herself to suppress the bile.

Get a grip, she ordered herself. She collected herself perhaps just in time, when she heard a snarl behind her and she was suddenly cast into shadow. She whirled around and saw another pantera in mid-leap right above her, claws outstretched right for her face. She ducked, and the claws swiped at thin air. But then, the pantera dropped, colliding right into Seferia's slight body. She was thrown backwards into the air and landed heavily on her back on the ground, legs tangled between her cloak.

She winced in pain and struggled to prop herself onto her elbows. Her dagger had flown from her hand and lay a couple of metres away, which wasn't a good thing, seeing as the pantera, bounding gracefully over the body of its dead comrade, was advancing towards her with a leering menance.

Panic gripped her heart. Her body froze, half-lying, half-sitting, immobile, staring with wide eyes at the approaching pantera. She wished she were invisible.

The pantera suddenly stopped, staring. Seferia stared back. Was that confusion in the pantera's eyes? Nervously, she looked down at herself. And gaped.

Her legs and part of her torso was gone ... invisible. Just like she'd prayed. The pantera twitched, as if to move forwards, but seemed to change its mind and stayed where it was, uncertain. Seferia swallowed and sat up properly to take a better look at herself. Some more of her torso reappeared into view. Then she realized that the part of her that was invisible was in shadow - the pantera's shadow.

So, I can blend myself into shadows, too.

The pantera then apparently decided that the phenomenon of the vanishing legs of its prey was not something to be concerned about, for it lunged forwards again. Quickly, Seferia created an enormous circle of shadow several metres in diameter, blended herself into it, and rolled swiftly to the side. The pantera had leapt at her, but it again founds its paws grappling on to nothing. Seferia felt a sting on her cheek. She touched it and looked at her hand, seeing a smudge of blood. She had been cut. The tip of one of the pantera's claws had probably grazed her slightly as she'd rolled.

The pantera had turned and was looking right at her, though it looked even more confused than before. Seferia supposed that it was because the pantera could smell her scent, yet could not see her at all. She stooped down and picked up her dagger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Okay, so I guess there's 5 panteras. :P))

With 3 panteras killed, 2 more were left. Kuyyra was still trying to "convince" one that she meant no harm, even though his comrades were killed. Another pantera, which emerged sometime during the battle, was trying to attack Seferia, but with no luck as she slipped in and out of the shadows.

Meanwhile, Nimros and Rolanth were still watching the group. "Hmm... the training is coming along pretty well," Nimros said. "And I'm also surprised that these 7, who were originall strangers to each other, are working together so fast."

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Blactuvarian looked at the last offensive animal scratching blindly for the shadow girl. He slammed his pickaxe into the ground and focused on the animal, A spike of rock shot up out of the ground and impaled the animal. Blactuvarian collapsed in sobs, ashamed that he had killed an animal. He blubbered, slipping back a bit into a bit of his dialect.

"I's so sorry. I's can't let it hits you. I's so sorry. I's so sorry." Blactuvarian collapsed into sobs again. He rolled around on the ground, weeping.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:53 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"My god... YOU BABIES!!! THEY WERE GONA RIP YOU TO SHREDS AND YOU BAWLING ABOUT KILLING 'UM??? I'm tired of this! Nature person! Hurry up Nature girl! If you don't do anything soon I'm gona kill that thing anyway!" He looked at teh wimpering miner, "Have some backbone! What are you, two? We're gona have to kill actual PEOPLE soon, so if you think you can't even take this, take a hike." Then again, he killed people for a living, he didn't have much remorse for anything. He also hated weaklings like these fools.

((OCC: disclamer: Achmed was calling you fools, not me))

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kuyyra watched as the pantera came out of the crouch it was in. It was still cautious, but she was having an effect on it. She considered quickly what she was going to say next, and then started to begin. However, she was interrupted before she could do so.

"Nature person! Hurry up Nature girl! If you don't do anything soon I'm gonna kill that thing anyway!"

She turned, her eyes flashing in annoyance. "Be quiet, you fool, otherwise you'll break my concentration. I'll lose any control I may have over the creature then, and then what would happen, hnnh?" she growled, then emitted a sound that was almost a hiss.

She turned back slowly, her posture more confident and voice more assured. Whatever else the interruption had caused, it had changed Kuyyra's attempt, likely for the better.

"I've made my friends promise not to hurt you, and as long as you listen to me, they won't. And if you are purposely hurt by them -- any of them -- they will have to answer to me. Now, sir, both you and I know that you would rather not be hurt in any way. If you understand me, and would like to accept my offer... please, come sit by my side."

The test wasn't very smart if the pantera wasn't listening to her, she knew. But by asking it to come closer, instead of farther away, she felt it would signify a trust that she placed in the pantera. She gazed into its eyes calmly, awaiting its decision.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The pantera that Kuyyra was talking to wasn't sure what to do. It wanted to trust Kuyyra, but all of its comrades were killed by the others. Still, something about her...

Slowly, the pantera crept towards the One of Nature, its senses still alert. It stopped for a minute, thinking it heard something. When the noise did not repeat itself, it crept towards Kuyyra, circling around her, looking not only at her but everyone else. Then, amazingly, it sat down. It didn't sit down by her side, but close enough to show that he trusted her.

Nimros and Rolanth moved behind the bushes, and out in front of the Chosen Ones. While Rolanth looked at the dead panteras, Nimros spoke to him. "Well done, chosen ones. It took a little bit longer than I wanted, but you still did good."

Nimros then noticed that some of the chosen ones looked a little down, probably because they were innocent creatures and they died for training. He then walked around the bodies of the dead creatures. "Hmm... Yes... You're probably mad at me because you had to kill these creatures for training. Well, like Achmed said, you're going to have to kill more creatures as you all venture towards the Empire. However, you won't be killing people until you get to the inner parts of the Empire. Most of the emperor's minions are shadow soldiers, horrible creatures born out of pure evil and tyranny, infused with the element of darkness."

"And, as for these creatures... Well, I do believe we should give these panteras a funeral pyre of sorts," he said. Rolanth was already moving the four dead beasts into a pile. "Hikaru, would you care to do the honors?" he asked the One of Fire, as Rolanth was putting wood and straw on and around them.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next