Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Er, well, I don't know if 'logical' would be the best words to discribe you" As he looked at the Xweetoc thoughtfully. "Well, anyway, sorry about that!" he called accross the hall.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

She was thinking. What should she do? Should she adress these creatures, who seemed to do nothing but bicker amongst each other? Well, she thought, she hadn't even gotten a look at them herself, and they couldn't see her anyway.
She slowly, very, very slowly rolled her tail from over her head, making sure to keep it mostly covered, and looked out of her cage. She saw a great, fierce, creature trying to spot her, and a Xweetok with fiery manes completely focused on his paw. What the fierce creature saw must surely have been been a very strange sight for him. For the cage still seemed as empty as it was, except for two small, round eyes, and two sharp front teeth.
She rolled her tail over her head again, and knew the cage seemed again as empty as it ever was, curled up in the shadows in the corner.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Hello! I best stay back here until you calm down a bit..." he called over. Hey, Xweetoc, introduce yourself to... erm, what's your name, friend?" he shouted the last bit to the newcommer accross the hall.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:57 pm 

Ryan looked around, catching others staring at him in a strange way. I rolled into a ball and started crying. There was no hope for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Things had gone very quiet around the lonely figure in the dark, who wondered why all her companions had suddenly gone so silent. Once more she looked around, but it seemed the others were all fast asleep... She put her tail over her head, invisible to them once more, and decided to join them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:10 am 

Ryan heard the door close. He looked up, and could be lucky, because there they were, adopters! He tried to get their attention, but they just passed by. There was a gasp and soon they opened one of the doors. Out came...a skeith??? He couldn't help but growl, which scared the people away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vin's ears perked as the sounds within the back room of the adoption agency grew louder. With a silent yawn and a big stretch, the rainbow Ogrin stood and shook out his purple moehawk of hair. He poked his face out between the bars to catch a glimpse of what was going on. "Hey... dude... who are you guys? What is this place? WHEN DID I TURN RAINBOW?!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

She suddenly woke up. She'd had the most beautiful dream, the same dream she always had. Her owner (she couldn't make out his or her face) had decided to take her to the Rainbow Pool, saying they'd bought a brush just for her. They knew she would like it. She was afraid at first, but only at first. When the first drops of that magical paint were gently brushed over her skin, she felt the most wonderful feeling she had ever felt in her whole, short life.
And then she woke up. That was when she always woke up. What was that colour that would give her such intense joy, such immense bliss? She had spent her entire life pondering that question.
Looking out of her corner, she realized that while all the pets she had seen before where still gently snoozing away, they had brought a new one in. A Rainbow Ogrin, apparently. He was looking around, but it seemed he hadn't yet seen her. Of course, as long as she didn't want him to see her, he couldn't. But this one looked friendly enough, despite his apparent panic; and besides, she felt she had covered herself in the shadows of her little corner long enough already, so she poked her head out of the shadows and adressed him.
'H... Hi... I'm Xantcha... What is your name?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:21 am 

Ryan looked up. "Huh? Are you talking to me?" Realizing that she wasn't, he sank down and blushed. oh well... He probably just wanted someone to talk to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The tufts at the end of the Ogrin's ears perked a little towards the direction of the voice. "Hey," he said, in an almost questioning voice, "where are we? Whats with the cages? Why am I rainbow?" He was obviously a little too flustered for introductions right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:32 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The old draik looked at the Origin very carefully. After a moment of pondering he said, "Yep, that'd be Rainbow color alright. Your in the pound you stupid Origin! What? Where you alseep when they gave you the vaccine shots when you got here?" He chuckled to himself before going back to sleep.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Tyronius ignored everyone else and continued to wash himself. He licked a paw and wiped his face with it. He yawned widely, revealing large fangs.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

'D... d... don't call him stupid.' Even though the Draik was in a cage far across her, she was still extremely disinclined to oppose him. He looked enormously big and scary, and his teeth could probably snap a poor pet like her clean in have if he wanted to.
'J... just ignore it. You're not stupid. You're just... just...'; she was trying to find the right words without calling him afraid, because that might upset him. 'You just don't know where you are, and anyone would be a little bit... unsettled if that happened. But yes, he was telling the truth. You're in the pound, in the back room of pound, more specifically.'
Xantcha was amazed with herself. She normally never talked to other pets, the only one she'd ever talked to was Auduraka, her Tenna, and he had been taken away from her when she came here. But she liked talking to this Ogrin. For the first time in her life, she was talking to another pet, without running away, or hiding in shadows... and she liked it.
'As to why you're Rainbow, I don't know, but I think you look beautiful with it, don't you? Your red legs, and your green and blue head, and purple manes, and... it's like having all the colours in the Rainbow Pool in one! What colour did you used to be?'

[ooc]Not that it really matters in a written roleplay, but Xantcha is pronounced San-cha, emphasis on the first syllable.[/ooc]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:08 pm 

"I have to agree with her..." Ryan said without thinking. It's not like they can come out and beat them up or anything. "But I would be surprised if no one comes and picks you up. You know, getting painted is expensive! I think..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:02 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"Oy... I'm not going to eat you! I thought we've alriedy discussed this." He looked over at the Origin and said, "I don't regret calling you stupid though, I've had bad experiences with Origins before I got put back here. They spit a lot... Oh, and Ryan's right, you've got as much chance to get out of here as the crazy fire Xweetoc over there, we changed pets are too expensive."

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next