Display your creative spirit here in the Pink Poogle Toy Gallery. It can be art... it can be music... it can be a poem (even haiku)... but most of it... it must be you.
Topic locked

What I've been up to during my absence from PPT =P

Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:08 pm

I'm currently a 3rd year Advertising Design student at the Ontario College of Art & Design located in Toronto. Basically, I make ads.. magazine ads, billboards, transit ads, commercials, etc.

Here is an ad campaign I made for my Typography class last semester. The client is Little Trees, those car air fresheners you see hanging on people's rear view mirrors.. I'm not sure if you guys have them in the USA, I'm pretty sure you do. The quality of the images after I uploaded them isn't that great, but the original files look much better =P

Voila. What do you guys think?

Re: What I've been up to during my absence from PPT =P

Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:35 pm

I love the second one! It's just funny in a way that strikes me oddly. Eh well I'm weird so go figure.

But great stuff!

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:50 am

Oh waow those are really nice? You're good at advertising / designing and hey, it's not a big surprise to me considering you always did those graphics thingies at PPT.

Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:50 am

Thanks guys! I'm very happy with this campaign, I actually got a few people to go out and buy Little Trees hahaha. Even myself =P

Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:42 am

Stephy, what great work! I really like your first and second examples :D Perhaps I should go out and buy a little tree for myself - my current car air freshener is almost out!

Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:53 pm

Stephy, I luff them! I'd go and buy one, except I don't think Little Trees retail in the U.K. o_O

Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Good work Stephy! The second one's my favorite. Did you use Illustrator, or something else to make them?

Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:09 pm

I'm not really fond of Illustrator, the last time I used it was about 5 years ago :o I'd like to try it out again though!
I used Photoshop for the whole thing.

Sat May 31, 2008 7:17 pm

oh woaw stephy this are just simply hip man.
I love them all <3
Topic locked