Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:06 pm

Av, Sig or Set: Set

Image URL: http://www.boyis.com/html/download.php?id=2454&sort=1

Main text for av and sig: Shadow/Shadowfare, whichever you want

Subtext for sig: I'll wait for you at the end of the world, I'll wait for you at the tallest mountain, I'll wait for you at the bottom of the sea

Color scheme (optional): That Turquiose blue thats in the picture. Try and keep the skin colours ect if you could.

Animation? (yes or no): I don't mind, the sub-text is quite long though.

Anything else: Nout much, do what you want with it.

Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:31 pm

Marissa wrote:4. Double Requesting

If you are getting work from someone else, you may not ask for anything else until the first is done.

5. Request Limits

Aside from Double Requesting (detailed above), there are no limits on who may request graphics. If any graphics makers don't want new members posting on their request board, they may set their own post limit. Although they are not official forum rules, those who repeatedly violate request board limits may get warnings and/or strikes.

Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:29 am

Av, Sig or Set: Set
Image URL: http://members.tripod.com/~waterdragon/proud.jpg
Main text for av and sig: Miss Padfoot
Subtext for sig: Believe in miracles
Color scheme (optional): You choose.
Animation? (yes or no): Nah.
Anything else: I don't know... you choose. You're the artist!

Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:34 pm

Yayness, teh great Star hath returnéd!!! :lol:

*clears throat*

Set
Image URL: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~baggio/images/violin.gif
Main text for av and sig: Angel
Subtext for sig: Life's a bittersweet symphony
Color scheme (optional): Whatever fits, but keep it black and white please
Animation?: Yes please!
Anything else: Urrrrm...not much. Edit: Actually, could you make sure that my av is 80x80, and my sig is 400x100? Thanks.

Thankee vewy much in advance :)

Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:13 am

Shadowfare:
Sorry for the wait - I've been really busy, and the image wasn't inspiring me at first... I'm quite pleased with this though, hope you like it! :)

[Angel]: I wasn't going to take any requests after those two, I guess the title was misleading. But, well... it's a violin. I can't resist. :P You're the last, though. Just as a clarification: did you mean that the av and sig should be exactly 80x80 and 400x100, or just no more than that?

Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:36 pm

Oo, wow! Its amazing, it was definetly well worth the wait, thank yousooooomuch!!
I'm having some problems with a virus which isn't letting me upload anything on any of my image holder thingies, so as soon as I wipe it, I'll start using it :P But i've saved it, so you can delete it. (as you can see, I already sorted the matching text :D )

Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:04 pm

Starchaser wrote:[Angel]: I wasn't going to take any requests after those two, I guess the title was misleading. But, well... it's a violin. I can't resist. :P You're the last, though. Just as a clarification: did you mean that the av and sig should be exactly 80x80 and 400x100, or just no more than that?

Oh, sorry, I should've asked.. :oops:

And what I meant was exactly, please. I like big sets. :D
Topic locked