Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Kanashimi's Animation shoppe

Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:10 am

Though I am relatively gnu, I am still keen to make grahics :D. I am wanting to improve my graphix/animation skills, so thats generally why I am making this request board ;) . Anywho, here are some of my more rescent works:

310x100

400x100

Yeah, thats my set making skills o.O... They aren't [t]that[/i] amazing, but they have animations ;) . I can make better things than that ( I hope o.O), but generally other graphics. This isn't just a set request place, but for requesting other grahics that move as well. I can't make those... pixelised things, and it may not come out just as you like. Remember, if it isn't exactly what you wanted, tell me and I'll change it. I also suck at searching for images, so supplied images would help :D .

Rules:

1. Follow request board rules and ettiqet, and ignore my spelling XP.
2. Be patient. If I haven't replied or made it after a while, notifiy me as I probably would have forgotten XD... anyway... Once I have made it, I will probably PM you.
3 You must have at least 10 posts.
4. umm, will need to think of a rule 4 o.O

Edit: Oops, forgot to add images XD...

Remember, the images will be gif format. I use flash to make the images, then convert them to gif.

apart from that, request away! (please o.o)
Topic locked