Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Excess of Open Requests
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Works just like the way it usually does. If you don't want to request from a specific person, post here. :) All new threads started up in this manner will be locked, but not moved here (because we can't), so be warned!

If you're looking for someone to code a layout for you, please proceed to Computing and Technology.

Also, remember the size limits when making stuff for people!
Avs: 80x80, 25kb
Sigs: 400x100, 50kb
Don't harm people into having their graphics removed, haha. Thanks.

Oh, if you're looking to pick up a set or check on an old request you don't see here, you might want to look through the Excess of Open Requests. Requests are automatically "cancelled" after 2 weeks of inactivity.

Last edited by Marissa on Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/ ... monkey.gif

Tww - Could you shrink the file size of this down a bit please.
Or, anyone else who's got nothing to do :)

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

arogance, I tried but the only way I could get the file size down was to really lower the bar on the optimization and it just looked horrible. Trust me on that! I think part of the problem is that the original image was over 30kb, even though the physical pixel size was pretty small. Sorry:(

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dang, it looked awesome too

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Errr I think this is the thread for this, I don't venture out of General Chat often e.e

I need a background for my (secondary account) userlookup, and just want it of my pets together. I'm not asking for you to draw them, but take official images (or from suta-raito.com, she says she doesn't have a problem with people using them for userlookups YAY!) and make them kinda overlap each other to add a little depth. I would, but I have little to no knowledge of how any of my graphics programs work heh. It should be arranged so that it'll fit on at least 800x600 resolution and not overlap the words part of a lookup. Umm... it'll be in the bottom right corner, fixed scrolling, so if the images could be facing to the left that'd be great. My pets (well, colors I'm planning for them) are a Spotted Tonu, Plushie Chomby, MSP Poogle, and Electric Cybunny. Preferrably not using all of the happy/circle poses. If you need references on what poses to use, their personalities are Tonu: arrogant (I like the defensive pose myself); Chomby: artistic; Poogle: outgoing (and evil, but for a MSPP that's a "duh"); Cybunny: intelligent/sweet. Or whatever you think will look best as a whole. Lol I dunno, I have no sense of graphic design.

Thanks to anyone who can do this for me!! *hugs in advance* :P And sorry if this is the wrong forum/thread, if so please whack me upside the head and tell me where to post it o.o;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

metalmario wrote:
Errr I think this is the thread for this, I don't venture out of General Chat often e.e

I need a background for my (secondary account) userlookup, and just want it of my pets together. I'm not asking for you to draw them, but take official images (or from suta-raito.com, she says she doesn't have a problem with people using them for userlookups YAY!) and make them kinda overlap each other to add a little depth. I would, but I have little to no knowledge of how any of my graphics programs work heh. It should be arranged so that it'll fit on at least 800x600 resolution and not overlap the words part of a lookup. Umm... it'll be in the bottom right corner, fixed scrolling, so if the images could be facing to the left that'd be great. My pets (well, colors I'm planning for them) are a Spotted Tonu, Plushie Chomby, MSP Poogle, and Electric Cybunny. Preferrably not using all of the happy/circle poses. If you need references on what poses to use, their personalities are Tonu: arrogant (I like the defensive pose myself); Chomby: artistic; Poogle: outgoing (and evil, but for a MSPP that's a "duh"); Cybunny: intelligent/sweet. Or whatever you think will look best as a whole. Lol I dunno, I have no sense of graphic design.

Thanks to anyone who can do this for me!! *hugs in advance* :P And sorry if this is the wrong forum/thread, if so please whack me upside the head and tell me where to post it o.o;

Hope this is sort of what you were looking for:

Script:
Code:
<style type="text/css">
BODY {background:#FFFFFF url('URL') no-repeat fixed right bottom;}
</STYLE>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:44 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Medusa, that's wonderful! :hug: I was playing with some images myself. This is what I came up with :oops: I used a sad Chomby because you said that pet would be "artistic" and all the great artistic people I know tend to be sensitive (part of what makes them so great!). If this is to be a single image background (using the background color FFFFFF, fixed, no repeat, bottom-right code - what I almost always do with my backgrounds too), the resolution size doesn't really matter (YAY), this is 300x300.

url for it: http://images5.theimagehosting.com/mpetbg.jpg or in case they're being really picky:

http://server5.theimagehosting.com/imag ... mpetbg.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cancelled.

Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.

Last edited by Johnnydontgo on Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Omigosh :o Didn't think I'd get 2 people to listen to meh 8D Thank you guys sooooo much they're both so cute. I'm a sucker for cute little squiggley lines so I think I'm going to go with everconfused's. Thanks anyway Medusa, your's is ky00te too :3 Maybe I'll use it on a petpage as soon as I get around to making one e.e *saves both to her photobucket*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:11 pm 

I wanted to request if someone could make me an avatar and siggy with the neopets court dancer on them.

I'm a toy doll, wind me up on stage. Watch me dance, and feel my rage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Is there anything you want on the sig, textwise?

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Court_Dancer_Faye wrote:
I wanted to request if someone could make me an avatar and siggy with the neopets court dancer on them.

I'll do this...what text do you want on the sig/av?

EDIT: Oops, sorry Syrill. You beat me.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Actually...you can go ahead and do your own requiem...you'll probably do it better than my work ;)

Here's what I came up with ^

o_O Something's wrong with the sig...I'll try to fix it

ImageImage

[Made another av]

ImageImage

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wow. Considering how horrendous this started out, it finished up looking pretty decent.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:10 am 

Syrill wrote:
Actually...you can go ahead and do your own requiem...you'll probably do it better than my work ;)

Here's what I came up with ^

o_O Something's wrong with the sig...I'll try to fix it

ImageImage

[Made another av]

ImageImage

The second one above here is pretty, the one with her dancing. I wanted ask request to put "Fall under my Spell" on the signature please. Thanks so much! I can't make avatars at all! :)

I'm a toy doll, wind me up on stage. Watch me dance, and feel my rage.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next