Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:32 pm

.:Requiem:. wrote:
Aqua, here is your set: Image Image

Oo
Wow. Thankee. I'll give you a spot on the siggy.

Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:52 pm

Just credit me (like S.I does)

IF you can, please upload it to your own server, but if you need me to I'll host it for ya.

Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:17 pm

Aster, here's yours.

Tell me if you need anyhting changed.

Image Image

Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:17 am

I don't mind how long it takes Requiem :)

Picture: http://ff.warcry.com/scripts/images/vie ... 10&site=58
Main Text: Ria
Subtext: Finally back in your arms
Color Scheme: Anything that looks good
Font (Type of font only): Whatever you think looks good
Other: Focus on Yuna for the av, and include Tidus for the sig :)

Thankies!

Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:08 pm

REMOVED
Last edited by Stephanie on Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:15 am

I'll get started on these tomorrow, Ria and Stephanie.

Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:17 am

Thanks Requiem :)

Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:23 am

Nvm.... I got sick of waiting on doomsday and will make my own. Sry. Hope all goes well.

--CANCELED--

Message neo s/n crowneddrake if ya would
Last edited by Pteri Sage on Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:39 pm

REMOVED
Last edited by Stephanie on Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:46 pm

Picture: Island Slorg http://images.neopets.com/items/slorg_island.gif
Main Text: Slorgs...
Subtext: Will someday rule...
Color Scheme: Green and tan (the colours on the Island Slorg)
Font (Type of font only): Doesn't matter
Other: Thanks in advance for doing this :)... You don't have to follow this structure exactly. I'll be happy if you just use the image, and the text that I requested. You're the creative one, right? ;)

EDIT: *Looks at Requiem's post* Don't worry, I can wait a loooong time. I'm really patient! :D
Last edited by pattypus on Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:50 pm

Sorry everyone who's been waiting. I've been super busy. Should have them all finished in 2 days. If they're not up by the weekend, feel free to yell at me. :oops:

Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:29 am

Thank you to the two of you who kept faith through my busy schedule. I should remake these and spend some more time on them (XD)..you deserve good sets after being so patient.

Image Image

Image Image

Hope you like, and again I apologize for the delay.

Now...what to do with Pterisage and Stephanie's sets now that they're done and taking up space. :x

Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:02 am

.:Requiem:. wrote:Thank you to the two of you who kept faith through my busy schedule. I should remake these and spend some more time on them (XD)..you deserve good sets after being so patient.

Image Image

Image Image

Hope you like, and again I apologize for the delay.

Now...what to do with Pterisage and Stephanie's sets now that they're done and taking up space. :x

Ooo! I love mine, thanks! And about Pterisage and Stephanie's... Post them here, and make them wish they never cancelled!!! :evil:

Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:20 am

pattypus wrote:
.:Requiem:. wrote:Now...what to do with Pterisage and Stephanie's sets now that they're done and taking up space. :x

Ooo! I love mine, thanks! And about Pterisage and Stephanie's... Post them here, and make them wish they never cancelled!!! :evil:

Well Pattypus that wouldn't work. The one I made myself and am using now has very specail/ secert meaning so posting wouldn't bother me. I gave up because I had something unique I wanted put into mine; therefore, I went on and made it.

Sorry Requiem I had a change of plans to a specific layout. Maybe after Valentines day I'll be ready for a change again and can use the one you made as I'm sure it is perfect (just not what I needed right now).

Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:15 am

Thankyou soooooooooo much Requiem, it's sooooooo prettiful, thankyou :)
Topic locked