Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:36 am

Nope, I'll do it as soon as I can. :)

EDIT: Done. ^_^

Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:42 am

Wow, that's great! I love it, thank you muchly paola! <3

Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:07 pm

You're welcome. :D

Scholastic:

I must say I was stumped when I started your set a couple of days ago, but I got a sudden burst of creavity while watching a movie. Anyway, tell me if you want any changes. :)

EDIT: And Dragonfire's:

I had no idea about what to do with the picture so sorry if it turned out a bit...crappy. :oops: If you want anything changed, go right ahead and tell me.

FireTiger123 & valieana: Can you please find your own images? I don't really want to have to go digging for images to make your sets. (Don't take it personally, btw.)

EDIT #2: And Kittie's:

Hope you like it...tell me if you want any change, 'kay? And I'm sorry it's not green and purple, but I wasn't too fond of the way that those colors turned out.
Last edited by paola on Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:28 pm

paola wrote:You're welcome. :D

Scholastic:

I must say I was stumped when I started your set a couple of days ago, but I got a sudden burst of creavity while watching a movie. Anyway, tell me if you want any changes. :)

Amazing. :D I love you, paola. :)

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:58 pm

Scholastic wrote:Amazing. :D I love you, paola. :)

Yay, thank you! :battar: jk...I'm glad you like it though. *nods*

Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:00 am

paola wrote:EDIT: And Dragonfire's:

I had no idea about what to do with the picture so sorry if it turned out a bit...crappy. :oops: If you want anything changed, go right ahead and tell me.

Ohhh, so pretty... Crappy? It's not crappy, I love it. Merci beaucoup!

Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:31 am

Yay Paola is doing requests! :D

Requesting: Set
Image URL: http://www.freepgs.com/spunky/setpics/f ... phia01.jpg
Main Text: LAQ
Subtext:
Colors: Any colors is fine with me
Ideas/Suggestions: Whatever you think looks cool I'm fine with! :)

Thanks! :D

Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:20 am

hello! i was hoping youd make me a set bc im loving your stuff! <3 id make myself a set but thats SO not as fun.. its mostly for use on a different forum, though i think ill be posting more often on here bc summer is finally here! :)

Requesting: set (the sig not too big.. this other forum isn't heavy with graphics - i dont want to stick out TOO much)
Image URL: http://buddies.org/1st/GIFs/pooch.gif
Main Text: mallory
Subtext: it's good to have an open mind
Colors: whatever goes with it.. dk pinks and tans i guess?
Ideas/Suggestions: i trust you! thanks in advance if you do this :)

p.s. i should mention that i'll switch my set on here to yours right away bc i havent request in forever! itll also be on permanent display on my website

edit again: WOW i just looked at the 1st page and youre swamped! i can wait for my set no rush

Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:44 pm

paola wrote:EDIT #2: And Kittie's:

Hope you like it...tell me if you want any change, 'kay? And I'm sorry it's not green and purple, but I wasn't too fond of the way that those colors turned out.

Eeie! It's perfect! Don't worry about the purple, I love it. Thanks so much. ^^

Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:34 am

My friend Ria said that you make wonderful avatars and banners. I was wondering if you would make me a set?

Requesting: Set
Image URL: http://www.driftingheart.net/yuna-2/med ... aper03.jpg
Main Text: .:Eternal_Spirit:.
Subtext: I'm not fighting alone...
Colors: Whatever you think would look nice. Maybe darker colours, like the ones on the original picture.
Ideas/Suggestions: I really don't mind, but I was wondering if you could focus on the two girls?

Thankyou so much!

Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:12 pm

I just wanted to say I worship your graphics. They're awesome. :o :D

Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:44 am

Blk Mage

Sorry it's taking me so long ^^; I haven't had access to the comp these past few days.

Dragonfire-Yes, crappy! And you're welcome. 8)

Chii-Thanks. :)

EDIT:

Neopets Addict

Sorry, this is as close to a cut out as I got. :3 And sorry the av is so small, but I had to use the same layers I used on the sig. Enjoy!

If either of you wants something changed go right ahead and ask. :D

Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:47 am

*Dies*

I loooooooove it. Thank you x590896803986363.

*Dies again*

Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:52 am

Wow that looks amazing poala just great. Can you keep it on your server for the time being, I have no time right now to upload and save and since tomorrow i'm gone as well. So on monday that would be ideal, thanks and hopefully it isn't too much of a hassel. Thanks again.=D

Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:46 pm

Sure, I never delete them anyway but Photobucket seems to be acting up. I'll wait a while and if it doesn't come back I'll upload to another host.

And I'm glad you guys like your sets. :)
Topic locked