Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:47 pm

=) Okay...I'll get right on it ;)

[The darker blue sig didn't turn out well so I didn't redo it]

Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:04 pm

Ahhhh! The one with her dancing is so pretty!! <3

Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:58 pm

Wow. Apparently you like Syrill's. ^^

Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:28 am

:D I liked yours though Requiem...it was so bubbly

Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:13 am

.:Requiem:. wrote:Wow. Considering how horrendous this started out, it finished up looking pretty decent.

Woah. :o
Those are awesome sets!
I have nothing else to say...

Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:44 pm

Hey! Can anyone make me an avatar and siggy with something similar to this : Image

I don't want it exsactly lilke that but I would like one like that. You know with clear ocean water palm trees clouds etc. Please write SimPrincess on one of the corners...not to big though lol

Thanks if anyone can do it :D

Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:57 pm

pattypus wrote:
.:Requiem:. wrote:Wow. Considering how horrendous this started out, it finished up looking pretty decent.

Woah. :o
Those are awesome sets!
I have nothing else to say...

You are way to nice to me, pattypus, ya know that? Now I have to enter your contest. XD

Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:01 pm

Michelle wrote:Hey! Can anyone make me an avatar and siggy with something similar to this : Image

I don't want it exsactly lilke that but I would like one like that. You know with clear ocean water palm trees clouds etc. Please write SimPrincess on one of the corners...not to big though lol

*cringe*

Image Image

Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:37 pm

Anubis wrote:
Michelle wrote:Hey! Can anyone make me an avatar and siggy with something similar to this : Image

*cringe*

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/ ... ishav1.png
[/img] Image

Hmm it's not quite what I invisioned...it seems a bit to cartoonish for my taste. Sorry

Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:44 pm

Okay, no problem. ^^;;

*throws hour of work out the window* :P

Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:26 pm

Can anyone make me just an avatar or an avatar and a set (optional, I don't really care)?
Image URL: http://images.neopets.com/items/weewoo_white.gif
Text: Rymd
Color: White or a sky blue kind of color.

Set(you don't have to, I just mainly want the avatar...);
Same image with text Weeewoooo....Whhitteeee and maybe 'Rymd' somewhere in it.
I don't care how it's done really, but its optional. I actually only want the avatar.

Thanks

Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:05 am

gr321 wrote:Can anyone make me just an avatar or an avatar and a set (optional, I don't really care)?
Image URL: http://images.neopets.com/items/weewoo_white.gif
Text: Rymd
Color: White or a sky blue kind of color.

Set(you don't have to, I just mainly want the avatar...);
Same image with text Weeewoooo....Whhitteeee and maybe 'Rymd' somewhere in it.
I don't care how it's done really, but its optional. I actually only want the avatar.

Thanks

Image Image

Yay?

Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:40 pm

Yay! Thanks Anubis, it looks nice and I like the avatar, but if it's possible, can I get a change? I thought about it and if possible, could you use the image http://images.neopets.com/nt/ntimages/1 ... weewoo.gif instead? Same for the avatar and for the sig, delete the weewoo..white part and add 'Gaze at the Moon....' but other than that same text and the rest is up to you. But I'll still you that av and sig for like my msn icon or something. Thanks.

Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:48 am

Hi

Had a couple of pics, gave this a try:

No name on av:

With name on av/sig:
Image Image

Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:11 am

gr321 wrote:Yay! Thanks Anubis, it looks nice and I like the avatar, but if it's possible, can I get a change? I thought about it and if possible, could you use the image http://images.neopets.com/nt/ntimages/1 ... weewoo.gif instead? Same for the avatar and for the sig, delete the weewoo..white part and add 'Gaze at the Moon....' but other than that same text and the rest is up to you. But I'll still you that av and sig for like my msn icon or something. Thanks.

Well, I'm gonna have to start from scratch, so bear with me. :P

Do you want the background of the bird erased, leaving only the bird and the branch, or do you just want me to add text to that image? (Basically, do you want the same light blue square-type background?)
Topic locked