Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Mon May 09, 2005 3:02 pm

Atjj wrote:Ok I'd like a set but i'm really interested in the sig more than anything. I'd like you to use this image, Image and I know this is hard, but could you please make it look likeyou are actually playing freaky factory? With the scrolling assembly line and the little chomby riding along on the belt? This would be awesome if it can be done! Thanks. Oh and for the sig, anything with that little chomby dude.

Seeing how no one wants to attempt this one for me could someone possibly help me code this blog?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/atjj/blog4-2.jpg

Mon May 09, 2005 4:43 pm

Atjj wrote:
Atjj wrote:Ok I'd like a set but i'm really interested in the sig more than anything. I'd like you to use this image, Image and I know this is hard, but could you please make it look likeyou are actually playing freaky factory? With the scrolling assembly line and the little chomby riding along on the belt? This would be awesome if it can be done! Thanks. Oh and for the sig, anything with that little chomby dude.

Seeing how no one wants to attempt this one for me could someone possibly help me code this blog?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/atjj/blog4-2.jpg

Marissa wrote:If you're looking for someone to code a layout for you, please proceed to Computing and Technology.

Mon May 09, 2005 9:26 pm

The full do please including the above picture :D

Av: Quite big but not max size - be creative. With nice shiny background and nice shiny text saying "green"

Siggy: Same BG and same font as for av but this time saying "CaBbAgE PwNz j00!!1"

Anything else is up to you :) Thanks in advance :D

Tue May 10, 2005 12:15 am

I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for ... I did the sig with and without your name, just in case it's for something else (yes it's saved both ways)

Image Image

Tue May 10, 2005 1:55 am

Type: Set
Text: remybuxaplentyfan
Subtext: Was this a scavenger hunt, or did we just do your grocery shopping?
Image: Here
Animation: A fading subtext would probably be needed.

Thanks! :)

Tue May 10, 2005 3:25 am

I couldn't use the picture as it was, it just wouldn't resize right for me. So, I made the background. You may not like this, but I gave it a try!

Image Image

sub animated ... sorry, I'm not very good at this fading thing yet

Last edited by everconfused on Tue May 10, 2005 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 10, 2005 3:34 am

That looks great! Thanks so much :)

Tue May 10, 2005 6:16 am

everconfused wrote:I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for ... I did the sig with and without your name, just in case it's for something else (yes it's saved both ways)

Image Image

w00t! Thanks a lot :)

Hi

Tue May 10, 2005 5:25 pm

Type: Set
Text: LunaSoma
Subtext: My Heart Follows Yours
Image:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/Luna_Soma/zzfpurple022.jpg
Animation: No thank you

Wed May 11, 2005 12:17 am

Ok, I want a new set for now. :P

Text: YesItIsh
Subtext: N/A

FMA-themed please. :D

No animation (or cutouts) for once.

Wed May 11, 2005 3:06 am

Hi Luna :)

Do you have a larger or better image for that? It's so pretty, but for me it's so small to try to work with. Enlarging it makes it look :P

Yes, I'm gonna ask what's probably a stupid question. What's FMA? :oops: I'm an oldster so I'm not up on things.

Wed May 11, 2005 9:29 pm

everconfused wrote:
jabond102 wrote:I am currently doing pptar2 and need three avatars, one will be given to each member of the winning team.

I need one to have this sign and say: :evil: Evil Winners of PPTAR2 (you can add anything else you like)

One to say: :evil: Prisoners Winners of PPTAR2 (you can add anything else you like)

Last one to say: ~:> Goodies Winners of PPTAR2 (you can add anything else you like)

Please make three avatars and what I want is above. It would be greatly appreciated, if you want to make a set you can.

Hi!

Well I gave this a go.

Image OR Image

Image Image

Thank you a lot, these will be used. Do you delete your files a lot? If you do I will save them to my image server.

Wed May 11, 2005 11:01 pm

Oh yeah, FMA stands for Full Metal Alchemist, an anime.

I'd also prefer Wolf's Rain...:P

Wed May 11, 2005 11:43 pm

jabond, that is a free image hosting site, so I don't know how long they keep things or bandwidth, etc. I use that for uploading sets, etc. so I don't use up my bandwidth. So, use that but upload to your own host or have the participants upload somewhere (probably the best suggestion -- always ask people to host their images).

Glad you like them, that they work for you!
------------------------

YesItIsh

*headdesk* Now that you've typed it, of course I know what you're talking about -- FMA.

Wolf's Rain I tried for your set contest. I don't even want to look at those images again for awhile. So, I'll give the other a spin, see what I can do. No animation/cutouts does make life easier :)

OK, have 2 done (found 2 images I liked), hope these work for you!

Image Image

Image Image

Thu May 12, 2005 11:32 pm

All I have to say is that I purposely said no subtext..the second one's okay though. :D

I'll probably use it in another forum...maybe....
Topic locked