NeggSweeper a new Neopets game. The concept is the same as Mine Sweeper on most windows computers. You click a tile and what ever number comes up is how many mines (red neggs) are next to it. Whether it be up, down, right, left, or even diagonal, be careful of the mines. If you click one you lose, that’s basically the only things I have to say about it. Oh if you’re new to the game start on the easy level till you fully understand the game. And keep an eye on how many tiles are left. It just might affect the choice of the tile you click.
Archives For neopets guide
Playing games are fun, but earning neopoints are much more fun. Having a lot of neopoints enables you to buy things that you like. I want to share you my everyday routine on how to earn 10,000 neopoints a day and even more!! I am an amateur in most of Neopets’ games but I still earn a lot of neopoints. There are no exceptions in earning a lot of neopoints, everybody can earn a lot if they wanted to. So let’s start with the games:
Aly and AJ: Personality Quiz
The good thing about personality quizzes is that you can just click one random option and you’re good to go. It makes it faster too.
The main aim of this game is to ALWAYS be alert. It’s fine if you want to just go for the 1,000 neopoints.
Just slash your enemies. Simple enough right?
Cannonballs are now available. This is good practice for later on. ALWAYS have a cannonball in hand, that’s important. Firstly, if you throw a cannonball at your opponent, you get twice the points. Same goes for the water bucket, however, the cannonball has more uses and it’s better to have a cannonball in your hand.
Hurray, the cannons are finally here. The moment you click “Start, LOAD EM UP, because if you don’t constantly load them up, they’ll burn when Jacques the Kyrii comes down to light ’em, which means you’ll have to use the water bucket to put it out. This may seem fine at first, but in later levels, when everything goes FAST, you don’t want to waste any time, because using the bucket uses a lot of time, so that’s why I said to keep a cannonball in hand. So you can either load the cannons or kill the enemies.
Here are the levels in order
- Level 1 Strawberry
- Level 2 Vanilla
- Level 3 Chocolate
- Level 4 Mint
- Level 5 Blueberry
- Level 6 Vanilla Chocolate Chip
- Level 7 Strawberry Chocolate Vanilla
- Level 8 Peach
- Level 9 Vanilla Chocolate Swirl
- Level 10 Double Chocolate
- Level 11 Tigersquash
- Level 12 Rainbowberry
- Level 13 Garlicy Bratwurst
- Small purple Chia (makes you smaller)
- Shield (stops you from getting hit for 5 sec.)
- Red (makes level go slower)
- Green (increases game speed, good if the game is slow)
- Cherry on yellow (plus 100 points and turns game back to normal speed and normal size)
- Fish head (plus 250 points and urns game back to normal speed and normal size)
- Pink heart (extra life)
- A normal scoop (loose one life)
There are several strategies that you can use in order to win this game. I use these every time I play, and so far I have NEVER lost. Following these simple rules almost guarantees that you will get that 1st place trophy.
- This is the most important – NEVER cheat, unless you have to. In the first 2 rounds or so you may not get caught, but in the later rounds, you will get caught most of the time.
- Put down the cards that you only have one of first. This leaves you with more pairs, triples, and so on, which makes it easier to tell who is cheating.