1. Never say: ‘If you join my guild you will get a great newbie pack!’ Trust me, it NEVER works!
2. Don’t ask anyone who has already got a guild.
3. Never say: ‘I’ll add you as a neofriend if you join my guild!’
4. Try to make a sensible deal with them.
5. Search for newbies without guilds on the Newbie Board.
6. Don’t ask anyone who tells you that they have blocked guild invites on they’re lookup.
7. Ask your neofriends.
8. Don’t bother asking anyone in the Guild Advertisements Board.
9. If your guild is private, and you are not the leader, then ask the leader first before inviting anyone.