It’s 2011 already and is anyone else shocked at how fast 2010 zipped by?
December 2010 was an exciting time at Pink Poogle Toy with the site overhaul starting to make some traction.
We cleaned up a lot of small aesthetic issues that were bugging us and implemented changes that speeds up the website. It is now almost as zippy as 2010. (Get it? Haha. Ha.)
We’re elated with the result and are also proud to announce a new monthly tradition of a month in review of Pink Poogle Toy.
We had a whole pile of numbers sitting in our archives so here they are!
The numbers aren’t really that important to us but they do help us keep track of how we’re performing.
Things we did in December
Here’s a look back at a few things we did in December.
- Aesthetic tweaks to the layout and design.
- Removed intrusive advertising from content.
- We increased the rate of posted guides and Neopets articles.
- Wrapped up The Faeries’ Ruin Neopets plot coverage.
Goals for this month
Where to next?
- We plan to cross 210,000 visits in January.
- We plan to cross 30 reader comments.
- We plan to cross 35 Facebook fans.
- We plan to cross 350 Twitter followers.
- We plan to cross 950 RSS subscribers.
- We plan to post 31 new articles in January.
- We plan to integrate NeoDex into the main site with 30 new links to NeoDex articles.
- We plan to implement daily crossword answers.
- We plan to implement daily faerie crossword answers.
- We plan to implement Snowager alerts.
How you can help
We set a lot of goals for this month but we can’t do it alone – we want your help too!
- Help Neopets players by guest posting!
- Help us reach our Twitter goals by following @pinkpoogletoy.
- Help us reach our Facebook goals by liking our fan page.
- Help us read our RSS goal by subscribing to our RSS feed or joining our mailing list.
- Help us reach our comments goal by commenting on a post.
We are also looking for reporters to post Neopets-related news on our front-page. Please email email@example.com for more information.
Finally, do you have any ideas on how to improve Pink Poogle Toy?