It is important that you don’t spend all your NP on usuki dolls, toys and things you really don’t use. Of course you can buy things to your pets, but don’t spend thousands of nps on junk.
Free and cheap food
- Omelette: http://neopets.com/prehistoric/omelette.phtml?rand=71263
- Jelly: http://neopets.com/jelly/jelly.phtml
- Coca Cola: http://neopets.com/sponsors/cocacoladiner_ja.phtml
- 7-Eleven Rice Ball: http://neopets.com/sponsors/7eleven_jp/7eleven_jp.phtml?off=608169
I bet you have heard about sponsor games. And they are hard to find, right? So I will put up a link where you can find ALL the sponsor games on neopets!
This is the link to a petpage, Neo__bori’s petpage: http://neopets.com/~neo__bori
Dailies (and hourlies)
- Tiki Tack Tombola: http://neopets.com/island/tombola.phtml
- Fruit Machine: http://neopets.com/desert/fruitmachine.phtml
- Coltzan’s Shrine: http://neopets.com/desert/fruitmachine.phtml
- Underwater Fishing: http://neopets.com/water/fishing.phtml
- Potato Counter: http://neopets.com/medieval/potatocounter.phtml
- Snowager: http://neopets.com/winter/snowager.phtml
This are the times when he sleeps:
6 – 7 AM (NST)
2 – 3 PM (NST)
10 – 11 PM (NST)
- Desert Tomb: http://neopets.com/worlds/geraptiku/tomb.phtml
- Survey Shack: http://neopets.com/sponsors/surveyshack/comingsoon.phtml?sc9ejf2=33652 Click “Loyalty Program” to earn 250 NP!
- Shop of Offers: http://neopets.com/shop_of_offers.phtml?sooref=highstreet
- Wheel of Excitement: http://neopets.com/faerieland/wheel.phtml
- Wheel of Knowledge: http://neopets.com/medieval/knowledge.phtml
- Wheel of Monotony: http://neopets.com/prehistoric/monotony/monotony.phtml
- Wheel of Mediocrity: http://neopets.com/prehistoric/mediocrity.phtml
- The Healing Springs: http://neopets.com/faerieland/springs.phtml (every half hour)
Play the games that are easy, you think is fun and the games that give you plenty of neopoints! I will give you a list over the games I use to play and how many points I usually gets:
Game: Points, Neopoints from 1 game, Neopoints from 3 games
Meerca Chase II: 140 – 350, 190 – 450, 570 – 1,350
Ultimate Bullseye: 40 – 80, 240 – 680, 720 – 2,050
Dubloon Disaster: 44 – 200, 268 – 1,000, 804 – 3,000
Hubrids Hero Heist: 16,000 – 80,000, 325 – 1,000, 975 – 3,000
Now You … Can Play … The Games … That Makes You … The WINNER!
So how many np do I usually get every day? 10,000 – 25,000 neopoints. It isn’t that much but if you get, let’s say, 10,000 neopoints every day in 1 week how many neopoints do you have on the end of the week? 70,000!
I hope you liked my guide and I also hope you earn more neopoints now after reading this.