NUMBER ONE RULE!!! Be careful!!! There is no way to cheat, there are no Neopoint simulators, no one who asks for your password and name are going to leave empty handed. There is no possible way to cheat!!! You have to work hard and earn your points. Now that we have that out of the way…
1. First thing’s first…make a lot of neofriends and join rich guilds! People warm up to you quickly in guilds and it is possible to make friends in high places…if you know what I mean!
2. Take your time. Don’t feel that you HAVE to make 100,000 in 10 days, or 1,000,000 in a year. It is better not to rush and be careful and have fun with it. There is no NEED for neopoints at the very second. You can go slow and pace yourself. It will be a great accomplishment in the end!
3. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! Don’t spend money on expensive food or medicine. There is no need for it. No matter what anyone tells you, your neopet will not die! He can sit there for months on end and be dying, but he will never actually die, or be taken from you or anything like that. So medicine and food are just money wasters. Unless you want to battle, then your pet needs to be full health.
4. Open and run a successful shop! Every time you find a codestone on the floor, or a treasure on terror mountain, etc…sell it. The rarest items really do sell for what they are worth, more in the case of map pieces and faeries. Again, this is a good way to play unless you want to win a lot of battles.
5. Keep the number of pets to a minimum when starting out. If you are interested in looking after your pets, and raising them levels, which can be valuable later on. Then stay at one or two when starting out!
6. Play a lot of games! Meerca Chase, Chomby and the Fungus Balls, and Destruct-o-match are some of my favourites, because they make you about 1,000 each time you play. And you can play 3 times a day which alone, makes about 9,000 if you play right. Ice Cream Factory is also pretty good, I made it to the grand master rank the first time I played it.
7. Have fun and relax. It’s only a game, in the end, the computer goes off and the real world takes over once again. Don’t get uptight or anything about how many NP you have, or how strong your pets are, cause no one outside Neopia really cares!
8. Go to the free daily things, like Wheel Of Excitement, Wheel Of Mediocrity, Lab Ray (if you have the lab map), Coltzan’s Shrine, etc… (find a full list on Pink Poogle Toy home).
I hope this has helped you out some. Please don’t turn to hacking or anything, there are more honest ways of winning in Neopia other than that! Also check out other bits and bites like the stock market and look about getting trophies! – glittersnowqueen