Yes, you are probably wondering to yourself, how can that be? Oh course you need to spend a lot of np to get strong! Wrong. Thats why I have written this little guide to help you get the most out of your np.
Here are all the topics covered in this guide. Press Control+ F to locate the topic.
* Getting np
* Faerie Abilities
* The TrainingHi Ya!
* Stat Raisers
* Faerie Quests
* Random/ Risky Raisers
* My final tips
Firstly, make sure you have a bit of np to start with. 100,000+ is best but any will do. Playing games daily and trying not to spend too much on leisure items is ideal. Yes, it can be hard not to spend too much.
Some of the games which I would suggest are: Ultimate Bulls eye, Defenders of Neopia, Turmac Roll and Trouble at the Neopian Bank. Any other survey/ quiz games are great too; you get points by just clicking answers!
Weapons are also essential for any budding battledomer! Personally, if you are new but dont want to spend way too muchdo not buy single use items, youll realize you need to re-stock ten times as quickly!
There are always great weapons for special occasions but Im only adding a basic set of weapons that are useful. Here is a must have battle set, although it may vary depending on what you fancy J. These weapons do not go over the price of 50,000.
* Purple (any colour) sticky hand- To steal opponents weapons
* Scorchstone- Heals your pet random amount of hp. Depends on what scorchstone you have
* Illusens Earth Potion- One of the cheapest 9 icon damage weapons.
* Freezing weapon (eg.Greater freezing scroll)- Some are risky, but freezes your opponent. 100% freeze is obviously the most reliable.
* Downsize!- Reduces half of the damage done to you for each icon of damage.
* Obsidian Dagger- Looks cheap but does 8 icons of damage!
* Scarab Ring- Once again cheap but somebody beat the Black Pteri using two!
* Defending item (eg. Leaf shield or Virtupets X-514 Super Shield
* Attack weapon- Choose one you like
You may of heard about things called Faerie Abilities, if you dont know what they are, they are special powers that can be used in the battledome. Some are really helpful while somejust get in the way, lol.
These abilities can in six categories: Fire, Air, Earth, Light, Water and Dark. Your pet can learn abilities by being blessed by a bottled faerie. To be blessed, your pet needs to be on a certain level.
The most helpful and used abilities are: Burrow, Sink, Shadow Health, Drain Life, Heal and Negg. Some other abilities may be activated for special opponents. Although you can only activate 7 in one go. I suggest you get the ones mentioned so youll need some np.
Must have abilities:
* Drain Life: Level 21. Dark Ability. Drains opponents hp.
* Burrow: Level 10. Earth Ability. Hides from opponent (defends)
* Sink: Level: 30. Dark Ability. Same as Burrow.
* Shadow Health: Level 17. Dark Ability. Restore hp (1-8)
* Negg: Level 12. Earth Ability. Creates two battle neggs (each heals 5 hp)
* Heal: Level 1. Water Ability. Heals hp
* Healing Vapor: Level 27. Water Ability. Restores 33% lost hp.
NOTE: YOU CANT GET THESE ABILITIES IN ONE GO. YOU MUST GET ALL THE OTHER ABILITIES BEFORE IT UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO GET THESE ONES. SO IF YOU GET TO LEVEL 30, YOU NEED TO GET ALL THE OTHER ABILITIES FOR THAT CATEGORY TILL YOU CAN GET THE DESIRED ONE.
The Training Hi Ya!
Yes, its time for the not so interesting partthe training. This is the part where it saves you your np from disappearing! Its quite simple but sometimes it takes time to figure out.
Theres lots of ways to prevent yourself from a empty bank account. Find which ever level your pet is on and read the information provided in the guide below. Also keep in mind that the Krawk Island Training School trains pets up to level 40 and the Mystery Island one level 250.
When training your pet to be stronger, always train your strength, defense, speed and endurance before levels. Yes, its tempting to get really high levels but think about it (yes, I mean it), the higher the levels the more dubloons and codestones you need to train, so training all the other aspects first is cheaper as they do not charge you for strength etc. If you STILL dont understand have a look at the courses chart at both training centers.
Finally, heres the chart of training!
|Pet Level||Training Type||Other Information|
|1-10||Krawk Island||One dubloon|
|10-20||Krawk Island||One dubloon|
|20-30||Mystery Island||Two codestone|
|30-40||Krawk Island||Five dubloons|
|40-50||Mystery Island||You have no choice anyway|
|50+||Mystery Island||You have no choice anyway|
There are also a variety of things that can also raise your pets stats not via the training school. You may find that some of these are actually more expensive than pushing your pet over obstacle course for eight hours!
There are loads more, these are just SOME of them
* Cool negg
* Kaylas Super Special Potion
* Level Up Shroom
* Bullseye Potion
* Cool negg
* Essence Of Drackonack
* Greater Earthen Potion
* Power Negg
* Strength Serum
* Strength Shroom
* Basic Power Negg
* Cooling blam of the warrior
* Kaylas Super Special Potion
* Silver Knight Negg
* Cool negg
* Super Fast Shroom
Risky Raisers/ Subtracters:
* Bomberry Elixir
* Ferocious Negg
Hit point neggs:
* Cool negg
* Energising Potion
* Faerie Queen Negg
* Mummified Scroll-Takes 1-3 off movement points
* Spiked Negg
Magic ability neggs:
* Cackling Negg- Shadow Health ability (regardless of level)
* Confusionegg- Physic Ability (regardless of level)
* Radioactive Negg- Raises level of random ability
* Rainwater Negg
* Spinning Negg
Faerie Quests can also raise your pets performance. Depending on which faeries quest you receive, your pet will get different raises. The faerie queens quests are the rarest and shell reward you the most.
|Type of Faerie||Raises|
|Dark||More life (hp)|
|Earth||Gives your pet a feast (food)|
|Air||More swift (speed)|
|Rainbow||Paints your pet the desired color|
Random/ Risky Raisers:
In Neopia, there are also some risky or random raisers. Some of these are just random, some are just evil cackles-
Coltzans Shrine: Blesses your pet on daily visit. May give you 1 million neopoints.
Deadly Dice: If you roll more than the Count, your pet gains a level. If notthe opposite happens. If you tie with him, you can play again but for TWO levels, if you happen to win this, your pet gains two levels plus you get a new avatar. Ooh, shiny @_@
Some neggs and potions can be risky. They either do something, subtract something or do nothing at all. So, BEWARE while using neggs and potions.
Mushrooms are more safe to use, especially if it says so in its descriptions.
My final tips:
* If you want to do the Defenders of Neopia, try to do as much as you can without spending too much. That way, you get the hang of it easier and makes it a lot more easy when choosing weapons.
If you still have questions, feel free to neomail me. My username is yippo_yippee. I hope this guide has helped you and have a great day soaring through the battledome with flying colors! – yippo_yippee