This is one of the most useful solution for people like me who practically live in the battledome and aren’t lucky enough to have their pets fully healed at the healing springs every time.
Strangely enough this tip is so obvious I’m surprised no one ever noticed it before. It’s simple, fast, and has no strings attached.
1. First your pet must have the ability ‘Magic Berries’. You can get this useful move by giving your pet enough Earth Faeries. (It must be over level 6 or the faerie will just fly away.)
2. Now bring your pet to the healing springs. Even if the water faerie only raises your pets health a little bit this will still work.
Now go to the battledome and choose 1 player. Have the pet in question fight punchbag bob.
3. When you enter the battle don’t attack the stuffed opponent. Choose the ability Magic Berries from the dropdown box at the bottom of the screen (Note: Make SURE that you equip this move or it won’t work).
4. On the next turn you will see that one berry is now in your pets possession. Click on it and your pet will regain some hit points! The beautiful part of this plan is that punchbag bob can’t hurt you since he hasn’t got any weapons! Your pet is safe!
5. Now repeat steps 3 and 4 until your pet runs out of power. (You can delay this by setting the ability’s power on ‘weak’.)
If your pet runs out of power then just go to the status page to withdraw from the fight, then start the fight and do it again. Easy!
I hope these tips have helped you. (I live to serve.) I just want to make things a little easier for my fellow Neopians.
See you on the battlefield! – gazgamer6462