Since some questions are timed, it is strongly recommended for you to pick a category and stick to it throughout the game, for always being questioned by the same guard, you are more likely to remember the answers which will ultimately help you complete the game at a faster speed.
Below are the answers to the questions you will be asked during the course of the game. Each question and answer is sorted by category (Not How They Appear In The Game).
All About Neopia
1. What do the Natives of Mystery Island call the stone circle at the top of the Deserted Tomb in Geraptiku?
2. These Neopets get a bit trip on the sixth day of sleeping.
3. Approximately how many times a day is the Petpet Puddle used?
Answer: MORE THAN 1000
4. How far is Brightvale from Meridell?
Answer: 50 MILES WEST
5. How many statues stand in Altador’s Hall of Heroes?
6. If you wanted a meal at The Golden Dubloon, where would you go?
Answer: KRAWK ISLAND
7. In Cooty Wars, shooting this species of Petpetpet will clear all Mootix with open parachutes from the screen.
8. In which Neopian land are you most likely to be attacked by robotic Chia Clowns?
Answer: HAUNTED WOODS
9. In which Neopian land can you trade strange fruit with a faerie, have your old toys repaired, and send a Tuskaninny over a cliff?
Answer: TERROR MOUNTAIN
10. Over whom does Lady Frostbite rule?
11. The shopkeeper of Fanciful Fauna is a member of which Neopian species?
12. These Petpets are often used as scouts for the Meridellian Army.
13. What are Poogle Four’s odds at Poogle Racing?
14. What is the name of the dark faerie that Aethia encountered in the Haunted Woods?
15. What gift from the Space Faerie can protect your neopet from dark magic in the Battledome?
16. What is the name of the Ghost Lupe believed to have been?
17. What species of Neopet does Matt the Sewage Surfer battle in the sewer?
18. What type of shell does the Collectable Sea Shells shopkeeper wear around her neck?
19. Where did the Cyodrake’s Gaze dock when the crew was seeking help in finding Hoban?
Answer: KRAWK ISLAND
20. Which disease will give a Neopet a sore throat and coughing fits?
21. Which Neopian disease will a Tonu catch if it eats a Negg?
22. Which Neopian land was discovered on the 30th day of the month of Swimming?
23. Which well-known Neopian discovered the Lost Desert?
Answer: BRUCEY B
24. Who is Neopia’s Top Plushie Tycoon?
1. In Turmac Roll, which of the following berries is worth the most?
2. In Meerca Chase II, what is the Meerca collecting?
3. A neopet of which colour and species directed Professor Fairweather and his party to Captain Rourke?
Answer: PIRATE SHOYRU
4. How many courses of food are offered at Kelp?
5. How many Kadoaties must you feed at the Kadoatery to earn the avatar?
6. How many members does the Altador Cup Committee have?
7. Of which Neopian species is the Perfect Putter in Tyrannian Mini Golf a member?
8. This band had their Tyrannian Concert Hall premiere in the month of Gathering, Y8.
Answer: MELLOW MARAUDERS
9. This band performs at the Tyrannian Concert Hall on the 24th of every month.
Answer: THE HIKALAKAS
10. This strange looking fruit is very smelly and isn’t ripe until it splits.
11. What flavour of yogurt does Grundos Cafe serve?
12. What is the translation of Gadgadsbogen?
Answer: GOOD, GOOD DAY
13. Which Altador Cup Team Captain struggles with consistency and strength?
Answer: MIRSHA GRELINEK
14. Which faerie accidentally released Hasees onto Mystery Island?
15. Which game was on of King Coltzan III’s hobbies?
Answer: SCARAB 21
16. Which Neopian fruit tastes like chocolate and tomato?
17. Which Neopian species is the owner of the Collectable Coins shop in the Art Centre a member of?
18. Which of the following is an ingredient in the Sushi Hot Dog?
19. Which of the following is considered Gross Food?
Answer: TUNA PORRIDGE
20: Which team won the Y8 Altador Cup tournament?
Answer: HAUNTED WOODS
21. Which was the first Petpet that Peopatra ever found?
22. Who discovered the Gruslen?
Answer: PROFESSOR J. KUGAR
23. Who was voted MVP of the Y8 Altador Cup tournament?
Answer: KRELL VITOR
24. Who did Helmo Timm replace as Left Forward for the Kiko Lake team in Y8?
Answer: HOLBIE PINNOCK
1. How old is Judge Hog?
2. Which of these pets is NOT featured in Extreme Herder?
3. How many limbs does Gnarfas, the Werlupe Kinf’s minion, have?
4. How old is Lilian Fairweather?
5. Of which Neopian species is the maitre d’ at Kelp a member?
6. The Avabot, Neotrak, Wheelie and Pinceron can be combined to create which robot Petpet?
Answer: ULTRA MEGA BOT 2000
7. This famous Neopian was born 200 BN, slept for 200 years, and has only recently awakened.
Answer: COUNT VON ROO
8. This famous Neopian witch gives out Spooky Food in exchange for potion ingredients.
9. What is Sophie’s favourite species of Petpet?
10. What is the name of Chuffer Bob the Meerca’s Snorkle?
11. What is the name of Isca’s sister?
12. What is the name of the dark faerie that Aethia encountered in the Haunted Woods?
13. What is the name of the Poogle who judges the Poetry Contest?
14. Which Aisha is known as the Limbo Queen?
15. Which member of the original Ghoul Catchers is a Wocky?
Answer: BRAVE BREN
16. Which of the following Petpets hails from Krawk Island?
17. Which of these faeries is featured in Faerie Cloud Racers?
18. Which Petpet species has been known to eat tin cans and magical orbs?
19. Who amended the Safe Drinking Water Act in Sakhmet?
Answer: SENATOR BARCA
20. Who is a regular at the Cheat! table, in spite of not being a very good player? (Some say she’s too interested in her hair!)
21. Who is known as Sakhmet’s craftiest statesman?
Answer: ADVISOR WESSLE
22. Who lost a limb in a freak Tombola accident?
Answer: CAPTAIN THREELEGS
23. Who ran the gang that Niten Hiroru fought in the tavern?
24. Who was the dark faerie who captured Baelia, the Grey Faerie?
25. Whose bike was stolen by the pant devil, according to the Defenders of Neopia?
Hope this helps, and have fun! – Anne Sandanam