>Edited by Kym Huynh
Introduction and Guide
All you need to play Kiss the Mortog is a measly 50 neopoints and some luck. To begin playing, click on one of the two Mortogs and hope it is the prince/princess. If you guess correctly, you win 100np and are given the option to pull out with your winnings, or keep playing.
If you choose the wrong Mortog, it will explode and you will lose all the money you won. This continues for the whole game, with the prize and the odds increasing every turn.
In this game of chance, the odds against you winning increase with every turn. This is because every level a Mortog is added.
For example: 1st level = 2 Mortogs and 2nd level = 3 Mortogs etc. There is no limit of levels to my knowledge and you can continue to increase your winnings indefinitely if you continue to guess the right Mortog.
The main trick to the game is knowing when to pull out with your winnings. If you do not, and lose, you will only be losing the 50 neopoints you started with but you also lose the option of taking your winnings away with you. The idea is, if you are happy with your winnings and don’t want to lose it, then pull out.
- Level one: Prize = 100 neopoints; Mortogs = 2
- Level two: Prize = 300 neopoints; Mortogs = 3
- Level three: Prize = 1,150 neopoints; Mortogs = 4
- Level four: Prize = 5,900 neopoints; Mortogs = 5
- Level five: Prize = 35,000 neopoints; Mortogs = 6
- Level six: Prize = 250,000 neopoints; Mortogs = 7
- Level seven: Prize = 2,000,000 neopoints; Mortogs = 8
Some of the things people are after when they play games like Kiss the Mortog, are the avatar and trophies.
Heaps of Neopet addicts play certain games only to get their avatars and this is one of those games. To get the Kiss the Mortog avatar, you need to play until level four. This will give you the Kiss the Mortog avatar, 5,900 neopoints and a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
For those who play games for the satisfaction of winning a trophy, here are some things you need to know:
- To win the bronze trophy, you need to play until level five. This will give you the Kiss the Mortog bronze trophy and 35,000 neopoints.
- It is very hard to get to this level but if you do, the rewards are worth it. To win the silver trophy, you need to do exactly the same as you did to win the bronze trophy. This makes the reward even more worth the cost.
- To win the gold trophie, you need to play until level six which is very difficult. If you manage to get to this level (only 3 people have) you get the Kiss the Mortog gold trophy and 250,000 neopoints.
As far as I can tell, after playing for a fair while and reading quite a few guides to the game, there are no cheats or patterns you can follow to win the game. I have seen a few programs that autoplay Kiss the Mortog and other games for you, but none that help you win.