Ice Cream Factory is undoubtedly one of the easiest and at the same time hardest games you’ll ever play that you’ll wonder how you could have ever lost. This game boasts two parts to it, an extremely easy play and then a gradually increase in difficulty stage which will make you clutch your hair in frustration.
Although I can safely say that I can pass the first easy stages with flying colors, it’s undoubtedly the warehouse stages that make me lose too many lives that I gain. Anyway, I am getting far ahead of myself, lets start with the basics.
Firstly, in the Ice Cream Factory where you get ice cream pelted your way while you try to dodge, there are many special ice creams that will randomly shoot out. Basically, their effects can be either good or bad (mainly a bit of both) so depending on how you play the game will determine what you think is good or bad.
For me, I never take the slow balls or the fast balls as they either slow down the game or speed up the game. I like the speed present just fine. I also never ever take the gold ice creams (finish level) ice creams unless I’m past level 12 because the main reason for this is that I do not want to miss out on the extra life ice creams which are critical in the earlier levels if you want to make it to the later levels.
To ace this game, take these points into consideration:
- Never speed up your game through the speed ice creams unless you think the game is slow.
- Never slow down your game unless you have a lot of patience.
- In the earlier levels, never take the gold ice cream (level up) because you want to build up your lives.
- Always aim to catch the extra life ice creams.
- I highly do not recommend the grow larger ice creams as then you become an easier target for the pelting ice creams.
- I only recommend using only one smaller ice cream because every time you grow smaller, the grid in which you can move around in is significantly reduced.
Well, I hope this has helped you so far. Do not rest yet, this part of the game is the easiest. From here on, the game gets harder and harder!
The warehouse although at the beginning is fairly easy, it gets harder as the level increases! There’s not much to say to this except that getting the bonus boxes is not the main aim! Remember that the main aim is to make it to the exit! Only go for the bonus boxes if there is no obstruction! You can only move the boxes up and right. Enough said, good luck and happy neogaming!
Ice Cream Factory Powerups
- The – ice cream slow the cream down
- The + ice speed them up
- The heart ice give u and extra life
- The ice cream with chia on it shrinks or makes larger the chia
I find that avoiding the + ice cream and the larger chia because that makes it harder (if u want it to be).