So you might think there is no cheat to Faerie Racers. I don’t know if what I’m about to tell you is a cheat, but my “cheat” and/or “solution” really does work 97 to 98 percent of the time.
The whole point of the game, obviously, is to trap the other faerie before they trap you. To do that you must box them in. What I always do is leave an open space where I can get out and move so that I don’t get trapped and lose the game.
Some of the Ways You Can do It
- Start off going straight ahead (to the right) which is about five to seven spaces.
- Once you do that, then go down five to six spaces, then over one space to the right and then back up. While you are going back up, your opponent/other faerie should be going up and then to the right.
- That gives you the opportunity to go up and towards the right after your opponent (make sure your faerie is right next to the other faeries line so that way there’s no space for it to turn around and escape). So go after the faerie which like I said should be going up and right.
- Get above it, and go all the way over to the right of the screen. Then go straight down, and you will trap the player/opponent.
- Start out straight/to the right, then go up, and the other faerie should go down.
- Go one space above its line and all the way over to the right of the screen, then go down.
- Go all the way over left (avoiding running into the fairy and object), then once you’re all the way left, go straight up. There should be an opening from where you first started.
- Go up there, and just go around saving space so you don’t trap yourself.
- While that is happening, that leaves the other faerie trapped with only so much space and, the fairy will run into its own trail.
- If for some reason the faerie goes up instead of down, it’s alright to just trap it in the same exact way.