Carnival of Terror is an amazing source of neopoints. I am going to tell you how to get the most out of this game the easiest.
To start off lets talk about the scoring system, this is what is going to get your the most neopoints. Now people think “If I hit all the parts on the clown I’ll get more points”, this couldn’t be more wrong, but we will get into this later.
- Clown Heads – 2 pts
- Clown Arm – 4 pts
- Clown Legs – 1 pt
- Umbrella – 3 pts
- Clown Skeleton – 1 pt
- Pie O Death – 5 pts
Now that we have cleared this up, let’s get back to being more wrong. If you hit ever clown part, not only are you wasting ammo and valuable time but you are also wasting clowns. If you spend all your time hitting every clown part you aren’t going to get many points and you will most likely miss many clowns.
I suggest picking to parts and hitting only them. For the most points in this cobo I would suggest Clown Arm and Skeleton, but this is very hard. The clown arms are small and you are most likely going to waste ammo hitting them, so even though this would produce the most points, it wont work unless your aim is superb.
So what is the combo I suggest? Well for the average player, even with good aim, your best bet is Clown Head and Skeleton. This way is quickest, easiest and gives you a fair number of points per clown. Just double-click the head of every single clown that appears on the screen. This was you are hitting the head and the skeleton quickly, and at the same time. I also suggest you hit every pie you see as they are worth 5 pts and cause you damage if they hit you.
I hear you all now saying “But that only a low 3 pts per clown.. wha wha wha!” Well, you are right, but I am too. See, I have proved this theory to myself time and time again. When I first started playing this game I hit every clown part, my score barely managed 200, usually 130 something, this wasn’t working for me. I also got barely any supplies (Ammo, time, health and pies). Now I manage an easy 650 or more points per game, which equals barely 2,000 np per day from this game alone.
So what is the theory?
Ok, ok, I’ll tell you. The faster you clear the clowns off the screen the more supplies you get. I rarely received clocks, or health before even though ammo was in abundance. Now I get at least 4 – 5 clocks per game, usually many more, several health and ammo is still in abundance. These more frequent supplies up my score several hundred, not to mention I can hit more clowns this way also causing a score increase.
What are the supplies?
The supplies increase your health, ammo and time. This increases your score.
- Ammo Crates – These little beauties fall from the sky, when clicked before hitting the ground they increase your ammo by 20.
- Time Piece – This plus ammo are the most important aspects of the game. They increase your time, by how much, I am not exactly aware. Probably about half, my time usually gets set back to the beginning when I click this. If I am at the end about half way or more.
- Health – These aren’t as important and can be spared if you have more important things to do. If you have been getting hit with a lot of pies, or your clowns are blowing up then grab them when you can. If your health goes to 0 your dead.
- Never spare a pie for a clown. The pies are most definitely more important at 5 pts each and the risk of cutting down your health. Always hit the pies.
- Watch the top of the screen carefully when far away clowns are falling and make sure to hit them. They can shoot out pies that are nearly off the screen or off altogether. Watch out for those pies!
- Skip the umbrellas unless you have really good aim. You can waste a lot of ammo trying to hit these.
- If no one else is home, have the phone sitting beside the computer so you can still play if it rings.
- Set quality on low. I have a cable modem and I still play on Low. The faster the better.