This is an easy game. All you have to do is shoot pies and robots.
Clown chia’s head-2 points.
Clown chia’s arm-4 points.
*If the chia is crawling and missing one of its arms, watch out! It will explode and take one of your lives.
Clown chia’s shorts-1 point.
*If it falls, these are VERY explosive, so it might blow up.
Clown chia’s umbrella-3 points
*If you shoot the chia when it’s really high up, it usually explodes. This will not take one of your lives.
Clown chia’s inside-1 point
*You only get to shoot the skeleton if you shoot it’s head first.
*If it hits you, it will take away one of your lives.
- Watch out for the pies. They make you lose one life every time one of them hits you.
- Keep an eye on your clock. If you run out of time, you’ll die and have to send your score.
- Look for falling items. DO NOT MISS THEM! They are important and help you out.
The items are the things that fall from the sky with red and white parachutes and ARE NOT CHIAS. To get the items, shoot them.
- The most important items are the extra lives. They are the white boxes with the red crosses on them.
- The clocks are important, too. Shoot them to get extra time. They look just like clocks, so, no problem identifying them.
- The bullets are VERY important. If you run out of them, you die. The are the brown, wooden boxes.
If you run out of lives, time, or bullets, you lose.
This game is very simple and easy. (Even if you have bad hand- eye coordination) Keep trying, and you can make a TON of np! – by Jacque W