>Do you want to get the Evil Eliv Thade avatar?
I’ll make it simple – do this (there are undoubtedly other ways, but this will work). It took me a few hours.
* Choose Hard
* Always move 3 spaces (choose 7 letter words) if possible (but you have to stop in each room)
* Don’t step on any cracked squares.
* When you finish with all the rooms – just hang out somewhere (I used bottom row) and go back and forth until your score is at least 850 before going to final room. If you get the 8 letter word right you will get 350 bonus to give you 1200.
* Watch your lives and number of remaining hints. You only get 3 lives, so if you lose one early you might want to restart.
Type in ‘rehaxtint’ to gain an extra hint in the game. (Thanks myname7772 and www.pinkpt.com for this tip)
* Use Anagram solvers and lists of known Eliv Thade words.
* Go slowly and carefully – careless typos will kill you.
To unscramble the words – go to:
Near the top of that page is a Set Up section that tells you how to use several; Anagram solvers alongside the game. Keep this site open while you play. At the bottom of the page is a list of Eliv Thade words and Anagrams (arranged in alphabetical order and by number of letters).
My favorite and 1st choice Anagram solver was #2 – Jon Feldmann’s Anagrammer.
Keep this open at all times and put every anagram in the game into it. It’s a methodical process.
If Jon’s returns two or more reasonable choices (for example optical, capitol, topical) – search for each one in the Eliv Thade words page and see if any have been found before. (I just used the find command on my computer and searched for each of the English words). This saved me a few times. You can also get a 1st letter hint if that would help to choose between two words – saved me on optical.
If Jon doesn’t find anything (happens some of the time – more if you’re unlucky) then search the Eliv Thade words (or other solvers)- after putting anagram in alphabetical order. There is also a list of neo only words you can try – or you can go right to Neopets and test some options to see if they are users or pets.
If you have to – use a hint or two. When I played there were a number of words that weren’t in the solvers – including some names. My weirdest one was onappo which I just guessed on and it was right. In recent games I also had to figure out:
yerkes (kersey was on the list but lost me a life. Anagrams also showed
rekeyes, but yerkes was the answer – go figure)
xenakis (I used 2 letter hints and searched neopets for names – My
husband is a Xena fan which helped)
My daughter also had luck by starting an Eliv Thade topic on a board and asking for hints.
Good luck. – fuzzlandiamom