The following NeoDex articles are present to help new and current editors understand wiki coding, how to edit articles and NeoDex standards.
Introduction to the Neodex
- About - An introduction to the Neodex.
- Policy - Neodex's four founding principles.
- Zero Tolerance - An introduction and list of ongoing extreme anti-vandalism initiatives.
- Categorization - How to categorize articles in the NeoDex.
- Image use policy - The ins and outs of uploading images onto the NeoDex.
- List of common misspellings - A comprehensive list of common misspellings.
- Protected page - Information on Protected Pages.
- Searching - Help on searching the NeoDex.
- Templates - A guide to templates on the NeoDex.
Information on Users
- Administrators - Who and what are administrators, and why?
- User preferences help - Help on a logged-in user's preference settings.
- Username - Information about usernames and user spaces.
- Research resources - Sources and methods editors can use to research for the NeoDex.
- Sandbox - Testing area for Wikicode.
- Editing - A guide to editing the NeoDex.
- Images - How to edit images into articles.
- Stub - What is a Stub and how is it used.
- Under Construction - Articles in need of editing.
Wikipedia's help page contains many articles on the ways wikis works and on Wiki Syntax. Specifically, these documents are useful for a beginning editor: