Hannah and the Pirate Caves
|Hannah and the Pirate Caves|
Hannah and the Pirate Caves is a platform game released on November 25, 2003. It features Hannah the Usul, a barmaid-turned-adventurer who ventures into the ancient caves of Krawk Island in search of pirate treasure.
How to Play
The aim of the game is to collect all the treasure and get to the exit. Use the arrow keys to move and the space bar to jump.
- Successfully sumbitting a score of 150,000+ in the game will award you with an avatar. Released on October 6, 2004.
- On each level except the sixth tutorial level, there is a secret gem to find. Neopets says that here.
- The only exception to the gems rule are levels 7 and 9, due to design errors their gems are unobtainable.
- Requires Shockwave Plugin to play game.
- There is a picture of Hannah and the Pirate Caves in TNT Staff Smasher.
- Game Link: Hannah and the Pirate Caves
- Neopedia: Hannah and the Pirate Caves - Part 1, Hannah and the Pirate Caves - Part 2, Hannah
- Caption Competition: #361, #472, #703
- Editorial: Stating There's no Gem in the Sixth Tutorial Level.
|Krawk Island Games|