Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:54 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Lenny Conundrum 166
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:48 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:03 pm
It's up, as of 2pm NST. I'm annoyed because I thought I had the answer 30 minutes ago, but couldn't make it work, then just now, found out I was looking at it wrong.

Probably still won't get the darned trophy.

_________________
70 months and counting...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2775
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:45 am
Website: http://riverscape.cjb.net
Location: muhaha
I haven't a clue what it is. i'm no good at the ones where you find words like this

_________________
Image
Losers are those who do not try


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:03 pm
Website: http://neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=aero_ziggy
Location: Neopia // Thanks WIS!
Hmm, I've been looking but it's very difficult =)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:53 am
I'm pretty sure I got the right answer. I'm probably way too late for top 250 though. :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 610
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:30 pm
Location: Not here, usually
DARN! IT!

Sigh!

Why is it that I'm always away from my computer when the LC refreshes, even though I was sitting around waiting for it?!

*sniffle* :cry: and it was easy one ---

I wish they would change up the release time every once in a while.
Quote:
As you wish!
(11/4)

_________________
Image
Thanks to all those who voted for ethuiladdie!
Cingular users: Try Neopets on your cellphone! CLICK HERE
I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack ~*~ I <3 Jack


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:03 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:03 pm
Quote:
DARN! IT!

Sigh!

Why is it that I'm always away from my computer when the LC refreshes, even though I was sitting around waiting for it?!

*sniffle* :cry: and it was easy one ---

I wish they would change up the release time every once in a while.
They did, last week it released at 6pm NST (on wed). Of course, it was impossible for me to do, but I knew it was there.

_________________
70 months and counting...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:06 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Michigan
I got this one right away, not a very common thing in my book LOL! Hopefully finally I can upgrade to Gold, I've been trying so long :-)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 341
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:19 am
Yahoo Messenger: bjgochoco
Location: Somewhere, nowhere, anywhere, everywhere
I got this one just now, I hope i upgrade atleast a silver, but knowing my luck I'm still gonna get stuck with bronze :(

_________________
I really should train myself to not get my hopes up with Neopets because I'll just end up falling harder on the ground... face first!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1159
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:40 pm
ICQ: 3458820
Yahoo Messenger: jasaindiscorde
being dyslexic does not help in these lol

_________________
Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:18 am
Website: http://s8.invisionfree.com/Neopetopia/index.php?
Location: Faerieland
Hint: Sure clue, the V does not come into play.

Instantly got it.

_________________
Save the trees! Don't do homework!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 587
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:31 pm
Location: Everywhere
Took me a while of looking on the Neoboards for helps and hints.. got a few good hints though, got it the day it was realeased, doubt i was in the top 250 tho.. and its funny cos 2 mins after i found it myself someone neomailed me randomly with the answer lol

_________________
Image Image
RIP Steve :(


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 242
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:42 pm
Location: In a Crevice
Yes, I think this is the first time I ever got it right . . .

_________________
Image
Set made by Moogie. Thanks for the wonderful work :)


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited