Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: SSBM 2: Revenge of the Melee (How to play on each update)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Continued from: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24130

Round 58

Story as of now:
Marth staggers on his blade and falls over. Pikachu stumbles randomly, but still stays in the game. Who will be the next to fall? Who will be voted out of the arena? Who is the best among you?

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for-3 damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]

Preferred Heal format: [Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]

Simple Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the bold.]

Specials follow the same format where appropriate.

Specials and weapons have to be used before regular attacks can be used.

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Peach--------------------20
Yoshi--------------------23
Pikachu------------------8
Mewtwo-----------------24
Zelda---------------------33
Sheik---------------------23
Roy-----------------------18

Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player):
Ness - Pikachu - Blk Mage
Samus - Peach - Blk Mage
Master Hand - DK - Sirclucky
Mario - DK - Sirclucky & Stinkyllama
Redead - Pikachu, Roy, Mewtwo, Marth x2, Peach - Blk Mage x2, Christopher, Stinkyllama, endeavourl x2
Fox - Pikachu - Stinkyllama
Luigi - Link via Lugia - endeavourl
Koopa - Peach - Blk Mage
Giga Koopa - Yoshi - Stinkyllama
Link - Young Link - endeavourl
Capt Falcon - Young Link - endeavourl
Young Link - Ganondorf - endeavourl
Falco - Ganondorf - endeavourl
Donkey Kong - Purin - Blk Mage
Mr Game & Watch - Marth - endeavourl
Kirby - Mewtwo - endeavourl
Ice Climbers - Pikachu - Blk Mage
Crazy Hand - Roy - Christopher
Ganondorf - Zelda - endeavourl
Dr Mario - Yoshi - Sirclucky
Purin - Marth - endeavourl
Pichu - Mewtwo via Houou - Stinkyllama
Marth - Pikachu - Blk Mage
Pikachu - -

Blk Mage - 210
Sirclucky - 73
Stinkyllama - 250 (max)
Christopher - 145
endeavourl - 168
Divine - 10
GM’s Choice - 19

Pokeballs left:
4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, ,14, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Round 58 Announcements:
1: Drop votes are now being accepted. I'm not going to choose who gets left behind.
2: I am also accepting requests to write backstories for the characters. All characters will eventually get a story, but priority goes to requests.
3: I will be giving 10 points each for any good Ganon, Roy, and Master/Crazy Hand pics that I will use in their character profiles. Source doesn't matter. Could be video game, anime, fan art, whatever.
4: I encourage you to request 1 point prizes from the excess points. Otherwise, I will spend all the points I as see fit. (No other prizes will be handed out this way.)
5: Since we could potentially be on 5 characters next round, I really want your drop votes or else we'll only get two new characters. Just post your votes as you se fit. (Don't forget to read the rules on drop votes on the Request page).
6: All-Star Voting is now active. Who is the best among you? (Note: I cannot influence this one bit).
7: Peach is the only one with an activate-able move this round so all characters can make actions right from the beginning.
8: Almost to the end. Let’s do this!
9: Next game details? Ask and I may tell or just wait for them to slip.

This Round's Weapons:
1 Fire Flower: -1 damage to three characters
1 Green Shell: -4 damage to one character (gift)

This Round's Specials:
1) Pikachu: Quick Attack: Automatic. Pikachu can not be attack, heal, or be attacked for the rest of the round
2) Peach: Toad: +4 HP and redirect the next attack against Peach, or redirect all attacks against Peach for the round
3) Roy: Counter: Automatic. Redirect all attacks against Roy for this round

This Round's Stage:
None

This Period's Answers:
None

This Period's Trivia:
Trivia! Enjoy.

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what timezone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Yoshi uses the green shell to hit peach for -4 damage

Post subject: SSBM Character Profile: Koopa/Giga Koopa
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bowser or Koopa?:

Can’t take the Mr Saturn from me.

Koopa/Giga Koopa:
Born: Mushroom Kingdom
Height: Koopa - 2.1 m; Giga Koopa - 3 m or more...
Appeared: Most things ‘Mario’
Known Rivals: Mario, Luigi, Booster, Smithy
First SSBM Appearance: Koopa - SSBM Game 1; Giga Koopa - SSBM 2: Revenge of the Melee

Whether called Bowser or, more properly, Koopa, Koopa is the strongest fighter in the SSB Arena. He leaves trails of bodies as he passes through the arena. His claws rip through even the strongest shields. In a pinch, Koopa can even bolt like nobody’s business. The only think he can’t seem to do is beat Mario and win Peach.

As an added threat, when Koopa is defeated, he transforms into Giga Koopa. Like anything Mega (or 6 M) and up, Giga is stronger, faster, and better. Despite not having the technology, Giga Koopa can do two moves a round, a special and a regular attack. Unfortunately, all the other characters will team up on him, but come on, do you really think Giga Koopa will go down that easy?

Special moves: Each are taken from SSBM for the GCN.
Fire Breath: -1 damage to three characters
Koopa Klaw: -4 damage to one character
Whirling Fortress:-3 damage to two characters
Bowser Bomb: -2 damage to up to two characters. Targets can not heal for the rest of the round

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Peach uses Toad and gains 4 life and redirect next attack.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:01 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Roy cuts off pikachus tail properly this time for -3 damage

Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes is the Mos Eisley band.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
1) Pikachu: Quick Attack: Automatic. Pikachu can not be attack, heal, or be attacked for the rest of the round

Muahah, pikachu is safe for another round.=D

Image Set-poala

Post subject: SSBM 3: New Characters
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Since we're low on characters, plus someone cut me off from being able to edit the posts as usual (which will make working with character profiles quite problematic), I am reposting the Request/Drop Vote info again. No rule changes, just making sure I can edit this as I see fit.

Request's Info: Closed
1: No characters from games based on TV shows or movies.
2: It must be easy to find a lot of information on the game and characters. If not, please provide a site.
3: Preferably characters with lots of moves that I can widdle down to only four (not a major requirement [since I faked it for Sonic and Wario], but still important).
4: No characters from FPS games, unless they have special skills besides their guns.
5: If you want an esoteric character, please provide a website (in English preferably) where #2 can be found.
6: RPG and fighting game characters are liked since they meet a lot of these criteria
7: There are some limits to the number of characters from certain games. I will list how many can be added from where below.

Drop Vote Info:
8: Since you will also choose the characters to be dropped (up to four), up to six votes per person (due to low number of players). No repeat votes.
9: The last four characters to survive will not be dropped, so it might be best to save your drop votes until later.
10: Dropped characters by vote will be determined by majority based on how many people vote (ex. five voters, three votes for majority).

11: One last note, I reserve the right to reject character requests or a dropped character vote at whim. Sorry, but I think some characters should stay even if they aren't that good.

Character Slots (Open/Total) (by grouping):
Super Mario - 0/4
Pokemon - 0/4
Donkey Kong - 1/2
Legend of Zelda - 0/4
Fire Emblem - 0/2 (Note: if Roy and Marth are dropped, their replacement will be built on their model.)
Star Fox - 0/2
Ice Climbers - 0/1
Mother (Earthbound) - 1/2
F-Zero - 0/1
Kirby - 0/1
Samus - 1/2
Square Enix - 2/3
-Final Fantasy VII - 0/1
Sonic the Hedgehog - 1/2
Fighting games (Guilty Gear, Street Fighter, King of Fighters, etc) - 4/4
Mega Man - 3/3
Other? - ∞/∞

Safe Characters:
Mewtwo, Yoshi, Zelda, Sheik

Dropped Characters:
Ness, Samus

Votes to Drop (6 voters total):
4 - Dr Mario, Pichu; 3 - Young Link, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon; 1 - Fox, Falco, Luigi, Marth, Pikachu, Purin, Ice Climbers, Yoshi, Koopa

New Characters:
Cloud, Sonic

Prospective New Characters:
1 - Wario, 2 - Diddy Kong, 3 - Mega Man, 4 - Joanna Dark

Game 4's New Characters:
Black Mage, Ryu, Chun-li, Terry Bogard

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: SSBM 2: The Trivia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Don't forget:
You must make an action before claiming any points
Only 30.0 points a round and try to site your work.

Point Redemption (v1.80):
PM me your request, and it will activate in the next round. All point spending will be announced at the start of the round. Purchases do not count as an action since they are ‘behind the scenes’ until they are announced. Use of a purchased item or special counts as your action in the next round.
Note: Excess points earned will go to the GM’s Choice pot to be spent on gifts for the masses.
1 - Give me your Neopets name and I’ll send you a ‘junk’ item from my SDB, or I’ll PM you the link to a random pic from one of the Japanese fan art sites I frequent. Your choice.
15 - I will activate an extra weapon of my choice (Fan, Green Shell, Super Scope, Lip’s Stick, or Fire Flower) for the round
25 - Character of your choice will get to use an unused special in the next round (not for private use). Special will count against total (official) use of that special.
25 - I will activate a weapon of your choice
40 - I will activate a weapon of my choice for your private use
60 - I will activate a weapon of your choice for your private use
100 - Character of your choice will get to use any special of your choice activated next round (not for private use). Special will count against total (official) use of that special.
250 - Character of your choice will get to use any special of your choice for your private use. Does not count against total (official) use of that special

Don't forget:
You must make an action before claiming any points
Only 30.0 points a round and try to site your work.

Active Trivia:
1 point Google trivia:

Knowing Vader's decendents, where were they first represented (both literally and graphically)?
Caesar's plan for saving the world, the reason behind that plan, and Huey's response. (If you can find something, say an image, with all three, double points).
What did who have in his pocket? Hint: There and Back Again
Ranpha's spell to find true love.
Bender's first words (censored for the boards of course).
Bender's top ten most frequently used words (censored for the boards of course).
List Maxwell's equations.
What town does Sheriff Worf patrol?
How come there has to be two photons in e- e+ annihilation?
Takei has done enough what to know how to spell what?
First name, last name and occupation of the first witness in the Quest v Bannon custody case.
Images Finder: (Just post the link, not the pic) (Max of three per person per day) (Only one point each, unless otherwise mentioned) (Try to keep them under 300 kb)
Twilight Princess Link (max of 3)
Screenshot from Ranma 1/2
Fan art from a Japanese-only site (cite the front page of your source site)
Fan art from a Korean-only site (cite the front page of your source site)
Anything with Ayanami Rei (must be cute, duh) (max = ∞)
Huey Freeman from the Boondocks show (not the comic strip) (max = 4)
Two Gundams in combat (acceptible universes: UC, CC, AC [the good ones])
Bubble chamber images of particle interactions (max = 5)
Pic of two or more Final Fantasy characters from two or more (not just X & X-2 characters alone [loophole closed]) different games (max = 4)
A robot in a loin cloth (get the reference correct) (max = 3)
Lord Sesshomaru-sama (max = 4)
Yuy Heero (max = 2)

2 point questions:
Knowing the # of u quarks in 10 kg baking soda, which has a higher total charge: the total number of electrons ot the total number of d quarks in 10 kg of baking soda. (Show your work) (See Llama-chan's, endea-san's, and Sky-san's work for hints)
What does 'on the rivet' mean?
You're traveling from Baja California to the Canadian Province of Ontario. You want to spend as little time in USA as possible for some reason. What is the quickest route you can take? Give the route in the form of Interstate and US Highway numbers. Ex: I-5 to I-405 to sitting in traffic for five hours as you go from LAX to Long Beach.

3 points:
Location of each of the Seven Stars and the boss(es) you are required defeat.
Name all the Star Trek alums (regulars only) that appeared on Stargate (both), and their roles in both universes (all 5).
5, 4, Oddball, ????, 3, ????, 2, Keeping Tabs, ????, 1. Fill in the blanks.
List the most recent Worst People in the World (according to Countdown) and why they are the worst.

5 point questions:
Number of neutrinos released from SN1987A, with calculations to back your answer.
Opinion poll (one entry per person per day): Read today's Boondocks. Post a link to where you found it (if you read it in a newspaper, a link can be found at ucomics.com or adultswim.com) and what you thought of the episode.
Opinion poll (one entry per person per day): Read the most recent 8-bit Theater found here. Post what you thought of the episode and mention one of the jokes. Bonus poll! (one per person per week): Read an older 8-bit Theater. Post the link to the episode, what you thought of the episode and mention one of the jokes.

10 Points: Opinion poll (one entry per person): Write a review (at least one paragraph) of the most recent (19/03/2006) episode of Boondocks. Cite examples from the episode.
10 Points: Opinion poll (one entry per person): Write a review (at least two paragraphs [one review, one your thoughts]) of your favorite episode of Firefly. Cite examples from the episode.
10 Points: Opinion poll (one entry per person): Write a review (at least two paragraphs [one review, one your thoughts]) of your favorite episode of Futurama. Cite examples from the episode. (+2 points if you can honestly say you cried at the end of the last episode. I do every time [AS] shows it).

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: SSBM 2: (How to play on each update)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 59

Story as of now:
Trying not to falter due to the unforeseen split, Roy takes aim at Mewtwo and slashes like mad. Unfortunately, that was right when the split happened causing him to aim at Pikachu. Thanks to Pikachu’s quick speed, the attack missed entirely making Roy look stupid. Okay. Stupider since Roy couldn’t attack in the first place since he was only able to counterattack. Let's keep this game moving.

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for-3 damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]

Preferred Heal format: [Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]

Simple Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the bold.]

Specials follow the same format where appropriate.

Specials and weapons have to be used before regular attacks can be used.

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Peach--------------------20
Yoshi--------------------23
Pikachu------------------8
Mewtwo-----------------24
Zelda---------------------33
Sheik---------------------23
Roy-----------------------18

Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player):
Ness - Pikachu - Blk Mage
Samus - Peach - Blk Mage
Master Hand - DK - Sirclucky
Mario - DK - Sirclucky & Stinkyllama
Redead - Pikachu, Roy, Mewtwo, Marth x2, Peach - Blk Mage x2, Christopher, Stinkyllama, endeavourl x2
Fox - Pikachu - Stinkyllama
Luigi - Link via Lugia - endeavourl
Koopa - Peach - Blk Mage
Giga Koopa - Yoshi - Stinkyllama
Link - Young Link - endeavourl
Capt Falcon - Young Link - endeavourl
Young Link - Ganondorf - endeavourl
Falco - Ganondorf - endeavourl
Donkey Kong - Purin - Blk Mage
Mr Game & Watch - Marth - endeavourl
Kirby - Mewtwo - endeavourl
Ice Climbers - Pikachu - Blk Mage
Crazy Hand - Roy - Christopher
Ganondorf - Zelda - endeavourl
Dr Mario - Yoshi - Sirclucky
Purin - Marth - endeavourl
Pichu - Mewtwo via Houou - Stinkyllama
Marth - Pikachu - Blk Mage
Pikachu - -

Blk Mage - 210
Sirclucky - 73
Stinkyllama - 250 (max)
Christopher - 145
endeavourl - 170
Divine - 10
GM’s Choice - 4

Pokeballs left:
4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, ,14, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Round 59 Announcements:
1: Drop votes are now being accepted. I'm not going to choose who gets left behind.
2: I am also accepting requests to write backstories for the characters. All characters will eventually get a story, but priority goes to requests.
3: I will be giving 10 points each for any good Ganon, Roy, and Master/Crazy Hand pics that I will use in their character profiles. Source doesn't matter. Could be video game, anime, fan art, whatever.
4: I encourage you to request 1 point prizes from the excess points. Otherwise, I will spend all the points I as see fit. (No other prizes will be handed out this way.)
5: Since we could potentially be on 5 characters next round, I really want your drop votes or else we'll only get two new characters. Just post your votes as you se fit. (Don't forget to read the rules on drop votes on the Request page).
6: All-Star Voting is now active. Who is the best among you? (Note: I cannot influence this one bit).
7: Sheik can make actions at the start of the round
8: “Almost to the end. Let’s do this!” Okay. When I said this, I meant it. We are just a few days to a week from the end.
9: Oh. I realized this a little too late. Characters can make as many attacks as the want as long as they are not using a special.
10: Next game details? Ask and I may tell or just wait for them to slip.

This Round's Weapons:
Maxim Tomato: +25 HP. Character with the most damage receives the item at the end of the round
1 Lon Lon Milk: +4 HP. User can not take anymore actions this round. (gift)

This Round's Specials:
1) Zelda: Nayru’s Love: +4 HP and reflect the next attack against Zelda, or reflect all attacks against Zelda for the round
2) Sheik: Chain: Automatic. Sheik can make unlimited attacks this round
3) Mewtwo: Shadow Ball: -5 damage to one character

This Round's Stage:
None

This Period's Answers:
None

This Period's Trivia:
Trivia! (Or see above). Enjoy.

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what timezone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Shiek drinks lon lon milk for +4 health

hope this is allowed, if not then have yoshi drink it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

endeavourl wrote:
Shiek drinks lon lon milk for +4 health

hope this is allowed, if not then have yoshi drink it

Yoshi does like his milk. Good for strong bones and tongue.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:10 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Mewtwo shadow balls pikachu for -5 damage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sheik attacks Zelda for -3 damage.

(I didn't know if the lon lon milk cancelled out Sheik's chain...I can change it if need be.)

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zelda uses Nayru’s Love to reflect all damage to her this round.

Image Set-poala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

stinkyllama wrote:
Sheik attacks Zelda for -3 damage.

(I didn't know if the lon lon milk cancelled out Sheik's chain...I can change it if need be.)

Sheik couldn't get the milk due to her chain, so that action was fine. Also, too bad Zelda activated her shield after the attack :P Lastly, good to have you back Llama.

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next