Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 12:57 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Lagging?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:36 pm
Website: http://ralli-rah.deviantart.com/
Location: Neopia
Is it just me or is Neopets lagging..? I'm pretty sure the other sites I visit are running slow, but it could be my computer...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:50 am
I had to re-log in three times in the past 1/2 hour, not because I was getting logged out, but because my browser kept crashing in the Show Wizard. :\

And now that I've gone back to check the site, it's taking a ridiculously long time for anything to load. Lovely.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:09 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:53 am
Location: Canada
yep, running slow for me too... Started running slow about 5 minutes ago. So much for NQII today !!

_________________
Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I

**need a premium invite ? I have 17 left. Neomail me. Neopets Username : bandkfennell**


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:50 am
...I think I was just kicked out of an auction. :(

I was trying to buy a sword, and I refreshed to see if anyone had made any bids, and suddenly, I get an "Oops! - Invalid Auction ID" page. Thank goodness I got my NP back, but the entire lot seems to have just disappeared. And I only had 5 minutes or so left, too. :\

I know I wasn't outbidded, because it usually takes several mintues for me to get my money back, and I can usually see who beat me. I wonder what else is going konky with the site today.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:27 am
Location: at the late night science fiction picture show
Yikes, IBDI. I wonder if the sword you were bidding on was from a stolen account or something like that.

Lag-wise, there's been bad lag just about every day for at least an hour for at least the last couple of weeks. Pages either won't load or take forever.

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1873
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:50 am
everconfused wrote:
Yikes, IBDI. I wonder if the sword you were bidding on was from a stolen account or something like that.
Ohh, I didn't consider that. :( I even neomailed the auctioner to see if he still had the sword (I would have gotten about 25k off normal asking price had I won, so I thought it was worth pursuing). He hasn't replied yet, but now I think it would just be better to get it off trades instead.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited