Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:17 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Question about IP
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:01 pm 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:29 am
Hi there,

I use two pcs, one at home and the other at work. Is that a problem to neopets?

I'm trying to get a premium account and I'm afraid that using two different computers to get into the same account (not a the same time, of course) would be somehow against the rules.

Does someone know something about that?

Thanks!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:27 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 3739
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Location: Idiotville
That's generally not a problem. I play at work and home.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited