Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:50 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Image

I realized after pricing items in my shop that the Update Prices button is not able to be clicked twice. Is this new?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:55 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
I think that's new.
I just noticed it a couple of days ago too.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1765
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:41 pm
Website: http://www.jensproductions.tk
Location: Belgium
hmm i never heard of that before... must be new :)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
:P So I was right... :P

What would this accomplish, though?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
Maybe it's to keep the owners from changing the prices really quick to try and scam someone?
Then again there's already a warning for that ...
I don't know. o_O


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:13 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2713
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:48 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/thedandan/
Location: Probably; a bunny.
Xerophyte wrote:
Maybe it's to keep the owners from changing the prices really quick to try and scam someone?
Then again there's already a warning for that ...
I don't know. o_O
That's a pretty good explanation, I think it has something to do with the new 1-30 30-60 update, though.

_________________
Image
generally unimpressed. Koku.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:30 am
i just noticed that pluhie is worth like 700k each how did you get 7??? :x :x cani i have one :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:51 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1294
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:25 pm
Yahoo Messenger: expectraus
Location: My Evil Lair! Seriously...I do have one!
I rather like it myself, it does help slow down those who switch prices really quick, even with the image, the notice alone sometimes isn't enough.

_________________
Image~My Neko Set!
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited