Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:19 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: KS, USA
I'm thinking about making a Deiter lookup(the Polarchuck in Snowmuncher). I was thinking there were some images of him, either when the game was released, or when the avatar was. Can anyone help me find them?

EDIT: Nevermind.....finally found them. :)

_________________
Image
"It's just a ride." ~ Bill Hicks


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited