Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 3:15 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Chia Ice Cream Avatar
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1519
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 11:18 am
Website: http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=dittomania
Location: Las Vegas
Image

Any ideas? People have gotten scores of over 9k in the game and they didn't get it. Maybe 10k?

_________________
Image - Set by Sapphire Faerie


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:12 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:04 am
Yahoo Messenger: tasha7008
Location: Australia
maybe you have get hit by the icecream to get it

or maybe it doesn't work yet cause i was trying to train my my chia and it was ment to be free but it wasn't well not yet anyways

_________________
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3041
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:27 am
Location: at the late night science fiction picture show
It looks like a minimum of 15000 points. Yet another game avi I won't be getting

_________________
Image Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 2903
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:01 pm
Location: .com.au
15000, are you serious? :cry: Yet another one I won't be able to get, with all these game avatars I'm gradually falling behind, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to catch up :(

_________________
avatar by spiralethe


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2240
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:04 pm
Location: Work usually
I know what you mean.
Sometimes I think I'd love it if someone that was actually good at games could take over for a day to earn me some of the game avies.
I have the Whack a Kass one, as well as Suteks Tomb, Shapshifter and Meerca Chase, but none of the others

_________________
Image

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:43 am 
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:42 am
Location: Neopets' games room
Just scored 12570 but didn't get it. I have a feeling there's more than just to get an post some certain score...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:52 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 5410
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:20 pm
Yahoo Messenger: azureshadow89
That's out of my reach.
My highscore isn't even 10k.
It's such a nice avatar though, in my opinion.
I would really like to have it. :cry:


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 380
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:29 am
ICQ: 6369157
Yahoo Messenger: snowwolf
heh.. and my high is below 7500. -.-


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:02 am 
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:42 am
Location: Neopets' games room
maybe you have to beat the game...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:30 pm
Website: http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.phtml?user=ericlaw02
Location: Hong Kong
*wierdest think of all* Lose in Level 1? Since it was hit by a pink ice-cream


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1246
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:36 am
Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
ericlaw02 wrote:
*wierdest think of all* Lose in Level 1? Since it was hit by a pink ice-cream
nope, just tried it

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:14 am 
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:42 am
Location: Neopets' games room
lose and send your score in certain level? nah


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:25 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1246
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:36 am
Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
has anyone tried feeding an ice cream to a chia? eat it, don't wear it?

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:34 am 
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:42 am
Location: Neopets' games room
skizzy the wonder lizard wrote:
has anyone tried feeding an ice cream to a chia? eat it, don't wear it?

would try but I have 4 pets and no chia. Wouldn't want to lose them for just trying. Anyone here has a chia?


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
Score 15,000 + in the Ice Cream Machine. I don't really care that I'll never get it, it's an ugly av anyway

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited