Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Beer with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:14 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:43 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 572
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:18 am
Website: http://s8.invisionfree.com/Neopetopia/index.php?
Location: Faerieland
http://www.neopets.com/games/castlebattles.phtml

In shockwave 3d!

_________________
Save the trees! Don't do homework!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:49 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 824
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:11 pm
Location: HI, US
i cant believe how people getting 2500 pts... i can barely even reach 250 pts! it seems to get boring pretty quick like any other game though

_________________
Image
Take the Insane SpongeBob Trivia v2.0 here!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:55 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby
Offline

Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:05 am
It keeps overheating my laptop... it's fun and all, but just when I start doing well, -BRRZAP- AW, CRUD! I guess that's what I get for getting an eMachine, but still. Anyway, it's a very fun game.

On the original castle, try putting your treasure behing one of the long walls on the left or right. Like this:

Image

I haven't gotten a chance to use the other castles, but with this one, half the time Skarl will completely miss your castle, leaving it 100% intact for the next round. Don't forget to practice your aim!

_________________
<center>Image</center>


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 325
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 2:26 pm
Website: http://www.angelfire.com/games4/boni/index.phtml
Yahoo Messenger: boni999
Location: Back to neopets...I guess
I just had a match where I pretty much couldn't lose. Skarl made the walls falls on my treasure chest a way that he couldn't move the wall's remains, so my treasure was protected. However, I did the same mistake a bit later and had to forfeit the game. :x

_________________
Image
Kudos to wonder weezel for making me this cute set. ^_^


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:22 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2192
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:24 am
Already a thread on Castle Battles here:

http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13738

:)

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited